over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron causing joint pain?

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
I know masteron doesn't " directly " lower estrogen.. but more along the lines of blocks or compete with it in specific tissue or receptors.. that being we also know that estrogen receptors play a part in joint health of cartilage etc in the joints.. could estrogen cause these receptors to not do their job in regards to joint health.. ?

Lately I've been having joint issues.. nothing new.. im fossilized.. but lately it's been in joints that usually never bother me..
now, I am a fan of masteron and primo.. I have upped my mast a bit the last couple months .. but still only 300mgs a week.. but my test is also at 300mgs.. so even though I'd be willing to bet my e2 is in decent range I have to wonder if the mast may be " blocking" the estro in my joints from doing its job..

Masteron always gives me wicked muscle cramps. I’m looking forward to somebody explaining this masteron joint thing though because my joints feel like shit half the time and I want to make sure I’m not accidentally fucking them up more.

Do you not feel it in joints on primo?

Trest is kinda like deca fwiw for joints so far in my experience.

Primo not as much.. but lately if I'm on either more than 6 or 8 weeks it starts to creep up.. but this last mast run has been a bit more wicked on my joints but it's been a bit longer run..

I've been reading up today on estro recept in joint soft reissues and cartilage and I'm beginning to wonder..

Now of course I can drop the mast and see if it clears up .. could even up up the test a bit but hate to do that.. im just more curious as to if I'm on to something as mast is known to block estrogen or compete at the receptor.. so it makes sense ... maybe

It has to do with estradiol 100%.

Same happens when I take proviron or masteron. Some doctors actually prescribe estrogen for better joints

It has to do with estradiol 100%.

Same happens when I take proviron or masteron. Some doctors actually prescribe estrogen for better joints
Yeah.. always knew that cartilage was dependent on estro.. but never had the issue with mast before.. but its a bit more than I usually run.. so..

I tried 500mg Test and 250mg Mast but dropped the Mast after the first week due to severe joint pain. I'm having a hard time finding a dose that works for me now.

I tried 500mg Test and 250mg Mast but dropped the Mast after the first week due to severe joint pain. I'm having a hard time finding a dose that works for me now.
If you have low SHBG in general, DHT derivatives are the worst for your body

Lowers overall water within the body and that would probably include your joints. Not as cushioned

Yeah.. always knew that cartilage was dependent on estro.. but never had the issue with mast before.. but its a bit more than I usually run.. so..
LATS what about using something like raloxifene, it’s an estrogen agonist/antagonist. It actually increases bone density so it’s not antagonistic in bone. I don’t know if that means it’s agonist in joints though...maybe somebody smarter can chime in...

Tamoxifen kills my joints even at 20mg day but raloxifene at 60mg/day is fine. Only ralox is prescribed for osteoporosis, not tamox

Masteron always gives me wicked muscle cramps. I’m looking forward to somebody explaining this masteron joint thing though because my joints feel like shit half the time and I want to make sure I’m not accidentally fucking them up more.

I get muscle cramps when using masteron too. Especially along the muscles of my serratus. It’s hard giving myself an injection in the left glute on masteron because my ribs cramp up. I wonder if it does something to electrolytes?

I get muscle cramps when using masteron too. Especially along the muscles of my serratus. It’s hard giving myself an injection in the left glute on masteron because my ribs cramp up. I wonder if it does something to electrolytes?
It must and I get the serratus cramps too. It literally feels like the serratus is uncontrollably locking/seizing up. I also get them in my biceps bad if I try to fully extend my arm after it’s been resting not fully extended. The bicep will literally jump on the bone it spasms so bad.

It must and I get the serratus cramps too. It literally feels like the serratus is uncontrollably locking/seizing up. I also get them in my biceps bad if I try to fully extend my arm after it’s been resting not fully extended. The bicep will literally jump on the bone it spasms so bad.
I get them in the serratus bad, and I also get random muscle spasms where one glute, or one medial delt will essentially vibrate uncontrollably for anywhere from 1-2 minutes up to half an hour or so

Do you guys suspect that the DHT compounds may block or even drop estrogen in the case of Primo to a level that is fine for mood or sex drive but tough on joints? For instance I feel great on test/primobolan with estrogen around 20 except my joints are a little more dry than normal. So for some shit estrogen is involved with I’m golden but for joints I need extra estrogen...?

I wish you could just stick a little extra estro in your joints without it going systemic lol

I know masteron doesn't " directly " lower estrogen.. but more along the lines of blocks or compete with it in specific tissue or receptors.. that being we also know that estrogen receptors play a part in joint health of cartilage etc in the joints.. could estrogen cause these receptors to not do their job in regards to joint health.. ?

Lately I've been having joint issues.. nothing new.. im fossilized.. but lately it's been in joints that usually never bother me..
now, I am a fan of masteron and primo.. I have upped my mast a bit the last couple months .. but still only 300mgs a week.. but my test is also at 300mgs.. so even though I'd be willing to bet my e2 is in decent range I have to wonder if the mast may be " blocking" the estro in my joints from doing its job..
I have bad arthritis and I can’t do masteron any more. I was doing 200mg masteron enanthate a week and my joints were killing me after 2-3 weeks.

Primo seems to have a detrimental effect on my joints. I don't know if it's causing any damage but my joints were extremely tight. Foolishly I went against your advice and was running 600mg following the shortsighted mindset of, I have it why not use it? Dropped the Primo to 300mg and the joint issues have pretty much subsided all together.

After a few months on primo my joints really started fuckibg with me and I got really bad elbow bursitis and I’m positive primo had a hand it it as well. I came off primo and went in Deca and within a week my joints started feeling much better

LATS what about using something like raloxifene, it’s an estrogen agonist/antagonist. It actually increases bone density so it’s not antagonistic in bone. I don’t know if that means it’s agonist in joints though...maybe somebody smarter can chime in...

Tamoxifen kills my joints even at 20mg day but raloxifene at 60mg/day is fine. Only ralox is prescribed for osteoporosis, not tamox

You beat me to it. Raloxifene has been shown in multiple studies to benefit healthy and supple collagen. I'll link them later.

Primo not as much.. but lately if I'm on either more than 6 or 8 weeks it starts to creep up.. but this last mast run has been a bit more wicked on my joints but it's been a bit longer run..

I've been reading up today on estro recept in joint soft reissues and cartilage and I'm beginning to wonder..

Now of course I can drop the mast and see if it clears up .. could even up up the test a bit but hate to do that.. im just more curious as to if I'm on to something as mast is known to block estrogen or compete at the receptor.. so it makes sense ... maybe
I have accepted this creeping joint pain over the years. The way out of it is shorter cycles with brief periods completely off and longer periods on true TRT until it subsides and then some additional time. So as we age it becomes a choice of worsening joint issues/pain or stay on and make it worse and worse.

Staff online

• Bio
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear