over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron causing joint pain?

I didn’t get hormonal bloodwork the one time I used masteron in the past but it certainly gave me horrendous low e2 side effects when I ran it higher than my dosage of testosterone. I’m a normal aromatiser but have always been extremely sensitive to the mental side effects from low e2. From the bloodwork I’ve seen from clients/friends, it doesn’t seem to lower e2 in any of them, unlike EQ or primo, although I know some people like the idiot ‘teamevilgsp’ says otherwise due to a poor understanding of how the drug works.

On a side note, has anyone noticed how even a small dose of masteron can do a tremendous job at reducing the subq water retention you get from compounds such as testosterone and nandrolone, and sometimes even reduce the muscle fullness from said compounds, almost as if your e2 is next to nonexistent? I’m using it paired with npp, test, anadrol and primo at the moment and from a visual standpoint I look wildly different than if the mast wasn’t in the mix.

I didn’t get hormonal bloodwork the one time I used masteron in the past but it certainly gave me horrendous low e2 side effects when I ran it higher than my dosage of testosterone. I’m a normal aromatiser but have always been extremely sensitive to the mental side effects from low e2. From the bloodwork I’ve seen from clients/friends, it doesn’t seem to lower e2 in any of them, unlike EQ or primo, although I know some people like the idiot ‘teamevilgsp’ says otherwise due to a poor understanding of how the drug works.

On a side note, has anyone noticed how even a small dose of masteron can do a tremendous job at reducing the subq water retention you get from compounds such as testosterone and nandrolone, and sometimes even reduce the muscle fullness from said compounds, almost as if your e2 is next to nonexistent? I’m using it paired with npp, test, anadrol and primo at the moment and from a visual standpoint I look wildly different than if the mast wasn’t in the mix.
Yes, i've just said it previously.
Masteron (for me) doesn't lower in any ways estradiol, it just gives me some low e2 sides, like dry lips, joint pain, pissing all the time, irritability, muscle flatness/stifness.
If i rely on just masteron as antiestrogen, i get mixed high and low e2 sides, which is extremly confounding.
I have pubertal gyno and everytime i put masteron in the mix i get gyno flare up. I tried different brands, propionate or enanthate it doesn't matter. I think it happens due to the SHBG binding properties of masteron. More free test, more free e2. The less the SHBG, the faster test gets processed by the liver and litterally pissed by kidneys.
Half life of estradiol is longer than half life of test in the body, so you creates an imbalance pissing more free test and letting estradiol do the dirty.

Mast's antitumor activity is mostly related to reduced E2 (perhaps E1, E3 also) uptake into tissue, and decreasing the plasma prolactin level (likely by decreased pituitary secretion). So, the AI-related joint pain mechanisms would seem to apply (e.g., synovial joint cytokine suppression).

Ive killed my est many times wit ais never had joint pain. Myb its sm else.
Could be.. but low estrogen is a very common cause for joint pain.. look at any side effect of aromatase inhibitors or even men who suffer from low estro.. joint pain and osteoporosis .. but there coukd be other issues too

I believe the antagonistic effects of androgens on the corticoid receptor has as much if not more to do with the joint pain than the lowering of estrogens.

**broken link removed**
Back in early 2000's I once had a conversation with a very large 6' 300+ lb police officer that was also a bodybuilder, that had been on test, anadrol, and winstrol tablets for MANY years straight, that were all prescribed to him by a doctor friend. He claimed that his doc also prescribed him an oral corticosteroid that he took daily to help keep his anabolic and catabolic hormones all "in balance" to keep everything working in unison and to keep his joints healthy and from being bothersome. I wonder if he was onto something?... He ended up having some liver issues come up and his doctor took him off of EVERYTHING and he shrunk down to around 200 lbs or less. He wasn't a very big man before he got on but I believe that he had been on that cycle for more that 20 years straight without any break. So I wonder, would taking a low dose corticosteroid daily possibly counter some of the joint issues brought on by some of the problematic compounds?

Myb if i kept fucking my est 4 weeks on end itd get worse, ppl do overdo ais, 3 day half life used eod = perma stacking on cycle.
Yeah I've brought that up numerous times about half lives.. the accumulated effects of taking the compound overlapping starts to really build up.. things like nolvadex that have a 7 day half life being taken every day is silly.. and they wonder how clotting issues occurred 🙄

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear