over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron causing joint pain?

Mast like Winny can block Cortisone just not as bad.
I believe the antagonistic effects of androgens on the corticoid receptor has as much if not more to do with the joint pain than the lowering of estrogens.

**broken link removed**

I know masteron doesn't " directly " lower estrogen.. but more along the lines of blocks or compete with it in specific tissue or receptors.. that being we also know that estrogen receptors play a part in joint health of cartilage etc in the joints.. could estrogen cause these receptors to not do their job in regards to joint health.. ?

Lately I've been having joint issues.. nothing new.. im fossilized.. but lately it's been in joints that usually never bother me..
now, I am a fan of masteron and primo.. I have upped my mast a bit the last couple months .. but still only 300mgs a week.. but my test is also at 300mgs.. so even though I'd be willing to bet my e2 is in decent range I have to wonder if the mast may be " blocking" the estro in my joints from doing its job..
Definitely seems likely, I'm sure masteron competes with the ER.

Litterally all anti estrogens has joint pain as a commen side effect.

EQ lowers E2 but I never hear of users complaining about joint issues.

Anecdotally I do believe that Equipose increases cartilage synthesis as I have improved joint comfort when using it.

EQ lowers E2 but I never hear of users complaining about joint issues.

Anecdotally I do believe that Equipose increases cartilage synthesis as I have improved joint comfort when using it.
Wonder if the anti e properties of eq is More a result of its conversion to DHB. Guys state that eq has a low conversion rate to DHB, but maybe the conversion rate is much higher than we think.

a ratio of 1 to 1 (test/primo) considerably lowered my E2. I think 300mg test and 200mg of primo would be a better option than 300mg test/300mg primo, at least for me.
I think it's user dependent just like some people aromatize more than others. That's why I try to word things, I would do.. rather than.. you should do.

This is really interesting, I've been running mast at 300 a week for 16 or so weeks now, primarily to combat SHBG and in the past few weeks, my strength dropped and I have a ton of joint pain in my shoulders and wrists.

I'm dropping the mast this week and upping test to 750.

I never had problems with masterone in the past but I am 40 and taking a topical finastride/rogaine compound because I like having hair. I'm wondering if there is something going on with that combo.

I think it's user dependent just like some people aromatize more than others. That's why I try to word things, I would do.. rather than.. you should do.

Good point. Everyone aromatizes differently and responds differently to things. This is why one should pull labs to see how a certain compound affects certain factors and determine what dose is most suitable.

I know masteron doesn't " directly " lower estrogen.. but more along the lines of blocks or compete with it in specific tissue or receptors.. that being we also know that estrogen receptors play a part in joint health of cartilage etc in the joints.. could estrogen cause these receptors to not do their job in regards to joint health.. ?

Lately I've been having joint issues.. nothing new.. im fossilized.. but lately it's been in joints that usually never bother me..
now, I am a fan of masteron and primo.. I have upped my mast a bit the last couple months .. but still only 300mgs a week.. but my test is also at 300mgs.. so even though I'd be willing to bet my e2 is in decent range I have to wonder if the mast may be " blocking" the estro in my joints from doing its job..
My joints always seem to hurt/ache when I take mast bro. I’m interested in seeing opinions on this topic

We’re all headed for test/GH/slin! Sponsors are going to be freaking out!
Lol.. I will say that many don't suffer from this situation buy apparently I'm not the only one that does lol.. as with any compound it's dose related.. im sure lowering the compound or not using it as long would help the situation.. but its apparent that masteron does have a effect on the estrogen related receptors in cartilage and soft tissue in the joints.. since I don't run high dose of test it's much more pronounced I'm sure..

Lol.. I will say that many don't suffer from this situation buy apparently I'm not the only one that does lol.. as with any compound it's dose related.. im sure lowering the compound or not using it as long would help the situation.. but its apparent that masteron does have a effect on the estrogen related receptors in cartilage and soft tissue in the joints.. since I don't run high dose of test it's much more pronounced I'm sure..
Taking away the extra aromatase definitely doesn't help brother

Taking away the extra aromatase definitely doesn't help brother
Yep.. I think that the 300mgs of test is not aromatizing much.. hence why I'm taking that amount.. im trying to avoid the e2 issues.. but then running 300mgs of mast I think ( for me anyway as it's very individual) is modulating the estro enough to effect my joints.. so im dropping my mast for a few weeks and then bringing it back at 150mgs.. so if that still gives me the benefits I'm looking for but not the 80 year old joints..

Yep.. I think that the 300mgs of test is not aromatizing much.. hence why I'm taking that amount.. im trying to avoid the e2 issues.. but then running 300mgs of mast I think ( for me anyway as it's very individual) is modulating the estro enough to effect my joints.. so im dropping my mast for a few weeks and then bringing it back at 150mgs.. so if that still gives me the benefits I'm looking for but not the 80 year old joints..
Smart man brother I like your harm Reduction protocol. Keep those injuries away the older we get the quicker we fall apart lol atleast me smh lol

Wonder if the anti e properties of eq is More a result of its conversion to DHB. Guys state that eq has a low conversion rate to DHB, but maybe the conversion rate is much higher than we think.

I do not get anti e properties from DHB tho.

I do not get anti e properties from DHB tho.
I have heard talk about EQ or boldenone or DHB however you want to look at it having anti E properties.
Does anyone actually have blood work showing these results?
I heard about this the first time about 8 months ago now im just confused because I have seen the argument won both ways but haven't seen blood work.

If you have low SHBG in general, DHT derivatives are the worst for your body
I’ve been experimenting with all kinds of dosages and ratios of primo/mast to test and haven’t found anything that works for me. Even minuscule amounts of primo make me feel like shit. Thinking it might be SHBG. Going to add it into my next blood panel to check.

Are there any good ways of raising SHBG? I haven’t been able to find much on this topic aside from stopping AAS and possibly losing some bodyfat

I’ve been experimenting with all kinds of dosages and ratios of primo/mast to test and haven’t found anything that works for me. Even minuscule amounts of primo make me feel like shit. Thinking it might be SHBG. Going to add it into my next blood panel to check.

Are there any good ways of raising SHBG? I haven’t been able to find much on this topic aside from stopping AAS and possibly losing some bodyfat
Metabolic syndrome, hypothyroidism, insulin resistance or just purely genetics

Masteron destroys my joints. Knees, elbows and shoulders get fucked up within a week. But It doesn't lower my estrogen for shit. Instead, in a first moment, it increases E2. Because it strongly bind SHBG and frees up a lot of test (which aromatizes) AND estrogen.
Everytime i introduce masteron in a cycle, i get mixed high/low E2 symptoms (my joints get fucked, my nipples get on fire and i get bloated and dehydrated at the same time). Then after a while things get more stable.
The same things happen with proviron with the only difference that proviron doesn't flatten me out, masteron yes.

I've noticed some joint stiffness while using mast as well. I ran primo at 600mg/week for a while and started getting very bad tennis elbow. I've never had this before and it's the only thing i can figure that contributed

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws