over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron E instead of Aromasin on TRT

M@NU

Registered
Hello guys,
after having some heart issues while blasting (cycle was too wet, that was the main issue combined with high dose gh) ive dropped back to TRT again.
Right now i am taking 40mg T prop eod which comes out to 140mg a week.
For this dose, i take 8,33mg (appr. a third tab) eod of Aromasin to keep E2 between 20 and 25 which is my sweet spot for well being and libido.
Now my question:
has anyone ever thought about switching a low dose AI for a low dose of Mast to keep E2 sides @ bay and profit from well being etc?
in my case, ive thouhgt about adding 25mg to every dose of my T prop which would come out to 87,5mg a week.
Has anyone done something similar and compare the "side effects" on blood work between AI and low dose mast? (especially on lipids)
thanks alot and happy eastern btw!

The only answer is that you have to try, not all people respond at the same way to aas.
Add Masteron, remove Aromasin, wait 4 weeks and do bloods for Estradiol.

Unfortunately it's the only way.... Change something, wait, do bloods, evaluate, rinse and repeat.

A friend of mine which does modeling uses 150 TestE 300 MastE ew no ai, but it's HIS dose.

The only answer is that you have to try, not all people respond at the same way to aas.
Add Masteron, remove Aromasin, wait 4 weeks and do bloods for Estradiol.

Unfortunately it's the only way.... Change something, wait, do bloods, evaluate, rinse and repeat.

A friend of mine which does modeling uses 150 TestE 300 MastE ew no ai, but it's HIS dose.
yeah, you are correct.
But i am even more interested in the effects on "health" e.g. blood work, lipids etc.
Maybe there are some guys who made experiences and could share those.
But you are correct, everyone is individual and reacts differently

My TRT dose (15mg/ED) keeps my levels in check but when I increase the dose to 200mg/wk or more I add in 100mg/wk Mast and that keeps everything in check. What I’ve found is that if I keep the mast dose at about 1/2 my test dose my estrogen levels stay in range.

BUT like “jaxino” pointed out its probability very individual

another option would be good old Nolvadex

for me personally at 200mg/wk test and 100mg/wk Mast I have zero negative impact on my liver or kidney function and my cholesterol doesn’t vary any at all

Primo works for me that way but not masteron. Like said, I think it's individual. At low end dose with TRT neither really effected my bloodwork overall though.

Thanks @Gunsmith and @pickapeck , those are the kind of experience posts ive been looing for.
so 2:1 like you said @Gunsmith is similar to what i wanne try.
140T + 87,5Mast
140T puts me in the upper quarter of the test range (sightly above 900) and this is where i like it to be.
Maybe ED dosing would be better but tbh, on trt i prefer slightly less pinning, i think EOD is a fair compromise :D
I guess i leave my aromasin dose aside today and dose 40mg t + 25mg mast tomorrow and evaluate
thanks guys!!

Primo works for me that way but not masteron. Like said, I think it's individual. At low end dose with TRT neither really effected my bloodwork overall though.
What primo dose do you take ?

I get a strong anti estro effect from eq although not so much for everyone. I was thinking of using it in the same way you are considering masterone but I'm not sure if even a small dose will destroy my estro level. Like 1/2 my try dose.

WTF is it with people and masteron as an AI? Just about all fucking steroids act as an AI!

WTF is it with people and masteron as an AI? Just about all fucking steroids act as an AI!
definitely NOT Dianabol! hahahaha

Yes.. all do to a degree.. masteron is not a AI in the true sense.. it performs its " duty " through estrogen modulation.. but true reduction is not its purpose.. same with some other dht compounds..

I haven't done it in a while but using masteron once a week or once or twice a week with testosterone replacement therapy does free up testosterone

Even using a little bit on cycle

Thanks @Gunsmith and @pickapeck , those are the kind of experience posts ive been looing for.
so 2:1 like you said @Gunsmith is similar to what i wanne try.
140T + 87,5Mast
140T puts me in the upper quarter of the test range (sightly above 900) and this is where i like it to be.
Maybe ED dosing would be better but tbh, on trt i prefer slightly less pinning, i think EOD is a fair compromise :D
I guess i leave my aromasin dose aside today and dose 40mg t + 25mg mast tomorrow and evaluate
thanks guys!!
Your masteron dose is very little so i doubt that you will have any benefits.

Another thing that you can do and for some guys work are DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate, those help your body getting rid of E2.

Coach Steve on his Youtube Channel spoke about those a lot.... Maybe start listening to some of his videos..... He has an idea of enhanced TRT which isn't that bad imho...

Test hgh Dhea Pregnolone some Primo.

Your masteron dose is very little so i doubt that you will have any benefits.

Another thing that you can do and for some guys work are DIM and Calcium D-Glucarate, those help your body getting rid of E2.

Coach Steve on his Youtube Channel spoke about those a lot.... Maybe start listening to some of his videos..... He has an idea of enhanced TRT which isn't that bad imho...

Test hgh Dhea Pregnolone some Primo.
thanks, i will check him out :).
I know the dose is little, but the case is my e2 is not skyhigh on my test dose without AI, it is just not my sweet spot.
My sweet spot seems to be between 20 and 25 from blood tests. Too low and the main issue is joint pain. Too high and my dick does not work the way i like it to perform :D.
The range for e2 here in germany goes up to 49? (forgot the unit, would have to check). My E2 without AI is not much above that, it was between 50 and 60, so nothing critical. So i hope the low dose mast does work without any side effects.
I did 40mg t and 25mg mast today. Will do it for the next 4 weeks and then check Bloodwork and compare "feelz"

i play with that sometimes.
been using tp and mp.
with tp at 10mgs 6x wk and mp at 10mgs 6x wk my mood was fucked in very short order but much less puffy.

20mg tp 6x wk puffy but much better mood

i use the two quite often and it does seem to help with e.
i played with adex and couldnt get a dose i liked.
i plan to revisit nolva.

For me it does nothing with estrogen, how ever it does seem to help me drop of water(E2 related) and it does stop my gyno to a degree(proof via lots of bloodwork my e2 is the same with and with out mast)
I guess it has the same kind of effect although totally different than nolva. I seem to grow better and have better libido with as little of an ai as possible.

It's because "mast" itself is a term which refers to AI, as Masteron was originally an AI pharmacuetical. The problem is that most people don't know this or the fact that DHT derivatives all have degrees of AI properties. It's the fact that people don't know the histories of Proviron and Masteron that worries me.

Aromasin is a DHT which became the holy grail of selectivity for aromatise out of a DHT derivative. For the OP, sure you could play the Masteron game, and I've even mentioned it before. Or you could keep it selective. You've got TRT in general, then you could use selectively on forward. This means that you use Aromasin for AI, then if you want further anabolic support in skeletal muscle, use a Non Steroidal Selective Agonist such as RAD140. These things are starting to get good.

It's because "mast" itself is a term which refers to AI, as Masteron was originally an AI pharmacuetical. The problem is that most people don't know this or the fact that DHT derivatives all have degrees of AI properties. It's the fact that people don't know the histories of Proviron and Masteron that worries me.

Aromasin is a DHT which became the holy grail of selectivity for aromatise out of a DHT derivative. For the OP, sure you could play the Masteron game, and I've even mentioned it before. Or you could keep it selective. You've got TRT in general, then you could use selectively on forward. This means that you use Aromasin for AI, then if you want further anabolic support in skeletal muscle, use a Non Steroidal Selective Agonist such as RAD140. These things are starting to get good.
It's not a DHT. It is a 1,4 ene which makes it more like boldenone in the A ring. Overall it's main mode of action is as a suicide inhibitor.

All steroids are a form of an AI is a blanket statement. Tell that to the guy who has gyno. We do know that some have greater secondary anti-estrogenic activity (drostanolone, mesterolone) and studies show this. Only way to find out how you are effected by this is dose and blood work.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear