over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masteron enanthate cyle

nymuscle

Banned
I was gonna post this in the beginners section but idk how many beginners have experience with this.My main goal is to LEAN bulk to add quality muscle n keep fat gain to a very minimum.Here is my planned cycle

1-15 Mast E-800mg week
1-15 Test E-500mg week
1-4 Superdrol 20-40mg ED
Rips 6iu ED
Aromasion 12.5 EOD

Diet will be spot on,Im looking to add solid muscle will this cycle do the trick?No tren bc im having prolaction issues.Only downside i see is mast e is very expensive:(

I like that cycle, NY. You'll get very strong if it's done right. Masteron in any form is great. I like E or Prop. And not that 800mg would hurt in some way, but I don't think you'd get any more our of 800 than 5-600, IME.

And why SD? Why not Winnie? Also a DHT, also good for power and lean mass, but not so God awful on Lipids and BP...

Have a look around some more for the Mast E, Bro. Some places have Mast at or below the price of Tren and I've tried them, all good. Thinking of 3 places off hand where that's true.

And as you know, the plan of attack for leanness is Diet, keeping a handle on those carbs in my case. For me, I watch back-fat on a bulk. If it starts getting outta hand, time for a week of Keto ;)

I like that cycle, NY. You'll get very strong if it's done right. Masteron in any form is great. I like E or Prop. And not that 800mg would hurt in some way, but I don't think you'd get any more our of 800 than 5-600, IME.

And why SD? Why not Winnie? Also a DHT, also good for power and lean mass, but not so God awful on Lipids and BP...

Have a look around some more for the Mast E, Bro. Some places have Mast at or below the price of Tren and I've tried them, all good. Thinking of 3 places off hand where that's true.

And as you know, the plan of attack for leanness is Diet, keeping a handle on those carbs in my case. For me, I watch back-fat on a bulk. If it starts getting outta hand, time for a week of Keto ;)

thanks for the advice,yea my diet will be very tight.From what i hear SD gives you the leanest gains n crazy strenth so thats why i went with it plus i have a bottle of beastdrol.I have a great source were the mast e is $60 a bottle

I would not call mast expensive but rather priceless. Yeah I mean compared to test its usually like what double the price but its not generally much more than eq or tren and always less than primo. I'm somewhat of a mast fanatic. I'm going to agree with the above that after 500-600mg a week more mast [for me personally] wasn't really more effective. Its a great compliment to test of course. Also while I also personally run enanthates since they are cheaper and need less pinning, it really is true that props will leave you a bit leaner and less bloated than longer estered compounds.

Price discussions are taboo here at PM but if you think your source is great imagine paying 1/4 less of the same mast-e from another very trusted board source.

i second that 5-600 would be more than enough. I think you could do 750 test, 500 mast for better size gains. going that high on mast wont really add much benefit, but will likely make your prostate swell

Price discussions are taboo here at PM but if you think your source is great imagine paying 1/4 less of the same mast-e from another very trusted board source.

:yeahthat:
THAT'S what I'm talking about! We must be shopping at the same places:D

On higher dose 600-800mg how do u guys feel emotionally?

i read that Mast makes u feel good unlike tren.

at 700/week I felt ok, not overly aggressive but not exactly happy either. I was also at the end of prep. I was a bit more bitchy than usual and at that dose sleep started to suffer also

I'll be adding mast.for the first time in my bulker when I'm dome with this cutting cycle. It sounds promising.Tren or eq will work will with it.

I'll be adding mast.for the first time in my bulker when I'm dome with this cutting cycle. It sounds promising.Tren or eq will work will with it.

Nice idea. It took me a few years in the game to discover mast and now I'll never be without it. Its a test amplifier IMO. Even a couple hundred mg a week can really do wonders on a bulker with a G+ of test

Do u guys feel better on Mast?
Like in a better mood and more confident?

Any lethargic sides?

Do u guys feel better on Mast?
Like in a better mood and more confident?

Any lethargic sides?

Feel great on as little as 350 mg/ week. As far as confidence didnt really notice any change there and most definitely in a better mood. No lethargy either. Great for libido as well. A must have in all of my cycles.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131