over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Enanthate first time use question

Gr8Wall

Newbies
I stay on a doc prescribed trt dose of 200mg test per week but on occasions between bloodwork I double it up for about 8-10 weeks to 400 mg per week and enjoy the extra kick I get. In any even I've been reasearching masteron enanthate like crazy for a few months and want to give it a shot at a low dosage with the test but still can't seem to find an answer to a question or two I have so figured I would just ask.

I've used anavar before with test and even at 40 mg per day it crushes my libido which completely pisses off the wife and kinda sucks for me too so that's out. My other choice would be to try Masteron Enanthate at a small simple dosage of about 300 mg per week. My only concers are.....I read that it for sure increases libido for most while on which is fine but my worries is what hapoens when going off? Does your libido then crash to hell? I would still be on my trt 200mg dosage of course but worried about being "captain floppy dick" after stopping the masteron.

Thanks in advance for any help or info.

You should be fine. Your libido just may not be as high.

Last edited:
most of those "post" cycle problems are for guys who go completely off. If your just dropping the masteron and continuing TRT you should be fine from my past experiences. Libido will go up then back to normal.. not crash to worse then it is now.

Guys I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks for easing my mind a bit.

Are you going to be doing 400mg test + 300mg masteron or 200mg test and 300mg masteron?

I am curious to see what gains you make on that.

You'll be fine...keep the mast around 300-350 per week. You shouldn't have any problems with floppy cock when coming off of the mast if you keep doing your trt dose after stopping.

Like others have said u will be fine as long as u keep using your trt dose once u stop.

Thanks again for the input fellas it is much appreciated. I always like coming here for advice whether I hear what I'm hoping to hear or need to hear what I don't want to hear. Thanks again.

Are you going to be doing 400mg test + 300mg masteron or 200mg test and 300mg masteron?

I am curious to see what gains you make on that.

I'm going to go with 400 mg test and add the masteron as well for about 10 weeks then go back down to my trt dose for awhile and let things level out.
Long ago when I was younger I would run high dosages of test and anything else I could and honestly these days I stay with the trt dose and then at times double it up and I see just as good of gains. I guess I would attribute that to being older, more mature mindset, smarter training and finally realizing that nutrition is the real fuel behind getting the most out of your training. So yeah totally going with the 400 mg for a bit. I feel great and see decent gains at the 200mg so would like to run the 400 mg a bit again and see what kind of gains I can get with throwing a little masteron in there also. If the light dosage of masteron works out great but if it does not then I guess I will at least know for future runs. Thanks again for taking the time to chat a bit about it with me on here!

Are you going to be posting your results?

I'm going to go with 400 mg test and add the masteron as well for about 10 weeks then go back down to my trt dose for awhile and let things level out.
Long ago when I was younger I would run high dosages of test and anything else I could and honestly these days I stay with the trt dose and then at times double it up and I see just as good of gains. I guess I would attribute that to being older, more mature mindset, smarter training and finally realizing that nutrition is the real fuel behind getting the most out of your training. So yeah totally going with the 400 mg for a bit. I feel great and see decent gains at the 200mg so would like to run the 400 mg a bit again and see what kind of gains I can get with throwing a little masteron in there also. If the light dosage of masteron works out great but if it does not then I guess I will at least know for future runs. Thanks again for taking the time to chat a bit about it with me on here!

Hey bro,

Thanks for taking the time to reply and explain. I think that should work very well to make good gains while maintaining your health. I am going that route as well or plan to at least.

Keep us posted. I am sure many of us will want to know what the gains are off such compounds/doses :)

Just curious... Did the doc prescribe test cyp, enth or prop?

I'm surprised the var killed your libido while on test. I find I'm sensitive to estro going low I think, so mast made my sex drive worse but I think I am in the very small minority.

I'm going to cut out masteron after next week, so I guess I'm about to find out about the libido thing.

I'm surprised the var killed your libido while on test. I find I'm sensitive to estro going low I think, so mast made my sex drive worse but I think I am in the very small minority.

I ran into this as well with mast e 2/1 test/mast ratio , with adex

I take mast e also, i usually take mast p, but do u dose mast e as frequently as mast prop? The stack im currently on is tren ace, mast e, test prop 3x a week

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity