over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masteron is some great stuff loving it.

I'm on 400 mgs.Go from there.

I happen to think 400-600mg is the sweet spot for all steroids. Awesome gains, and not too many sides. I think if you were to run 3 different drugs, all at 600mg each, it would be much healthier than doing 1.8 grams of one single drug.

With that being said…my next cycle will be

600mg Tren Ace
600mg Mast Prop
600mg EQ
600mg Anavar

:D:D:D

I love mast also its my favorite gear. At 100mg ed the hardness and fat loss is absolutely insane. also very little sides even from that dose. It edges out tren for me just because of the side issue, if I used 700mg tren a week i would have trouble sleeping 2 hours a night

I like it really well too. Makes a nice addition to almost any cycle really.

There you go from the man.been knowing this for years huh alin?love me some mast.

love masteron too, but lost my only guy that actually has legit masteron..

anyone get gyno on masteron?
ive done a lot of brands of masteron, and NEVER experienced gyno on legit masteron, but Im on one of our sponsors masteron right now, both the mast p and mast E from them and I'm getting gyno no doubt about it.

if thats all your on then theres something else in your masteron

There you go from the man.been knowing this for years huh alin?love me some mast.

You know thats what good guys evolve into. We hope we also care less about whos product it is and more about the value to the community.

Hes one of those leaders we got here. Never was perfect though. Probably got real about that 10 years ago.

IPG

You know thats what good guys evolve into. We hope we also care less about whos product it is and more about the value to the community.

Hes one of those leaders we got here. Never was perfect though. Probably got real about that 10 years ago.

IPG

It's funny, you go to other forums and people talk shit about IP and Alinshop. I've been around for over ten years and the vets have always liked and appreciated both. I ordered from Alin in 2002 and never got my package, but wasn't really working out hard anymore so I never emailed him about it. Over a year later I got back into it, so I figured I'd take a chance and contact him again. He saw that my order was seized and immediately did a resend. Now that's a quality guy there.

I happen to think 400-600mg is the sweet spot for all steroids. Awesome gains, and not too many sides. I think if you were to run 3 different drugs, all at 600mg each, it would be much healthier than doing 1.8 grams of one single drug.

With that being said…my next cycle will be

600mg Tren Ace
600mg Mast Prop
600mg EQ
600mg Anavar

:D:D:D

Curious if the EQ would be very noticeable in this cycle? Also how long are you running var that high?

Is mast very anabolic?

Last edited:
I ran test prop, masteron e, parabolan, and clen. Best results i ever got from a cutting stack. :love:

What kind of dosages were you running? Why did you go with mast enan and not prop if you were running test prop anyway?

I have run mast e only for 10 weeks.
No low libido issues.

Good (cosmetic) results, strength and energy.
I love it! :love:

Nothing polishes off your body like 700-1000 mast prop when your in those last few weeks of dieting. Makes my intercostals grainy :)

Def one of my favorites compound that goes nice with almost every cycle IMO, and the advantage of tacking it are numerous including the SEX DRIVE GEZZZZZ!!!! def depend on purpose of cycle/diet at the moment 400-600 I have to agreed are the best doses. Nice thread here

Does it work to free up Receptor space space or whatever like provorin dies and free up other AS?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws