Votes: 249 60.0%
  • I don't think it's worth it

Votes: 29 7.0%
  • I think it complements trenbolone very well

Votes: 97 23.4%
  • I use it under some other circumstance

Votes: 40 9.6%

• Total voters
Love mast. Even when Not that lean the libido is crazy on mast and i is the one compound that I personally feel a heightened sense of well being from

Personally it gave me that hard defined muscle look. Of course the effects went away after use, but while I was on it. I loved the stuff. Defiantly recommend it.

Used Masterone with Test and I'm liked it (dose was 600mg/week)
For overall feeling of well-being and muscle hardness it's great.

Used from 400 to 600mgs, is very subtle to me. Compared to proviron it’s less of a libido booster and more of a water weight loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone anyone had hair issues with a low dose of 100mg mast per week added to trt?

I've heard it's great to run with tren but its a turnoff when I hear how many ppl start to see their hair thinning A LOT. never ran it myself. I get that I'm gonna lose my hair one day anyway but id like to keep that day as far away as possible

Tren A & Mast

To me it is one of the best cutting Cycles it gets me strong hard and I just feel like an animal on it

Just started masteron prop for first time and wish I did wait so long drf a great compound to run with just trt dose or test. rock hard vasc as hell!

I've never looked better than when I was running Masteron, Tren, and a low dose of Test.

Each to their own, but I certainly believe it has its place, as long as you can stomach the potential hair loss.

That combo literally accelerated my MPB by years.

Masteron seems to be almost pointless during a bulking cycle and money would be better spent on other aas if ones goal is to just purely build muscle from what I’m gathering, true?

Masteron seems to be almost pointless during a bulking cycle and money would be better spent on other aas if ones goal is to just purely build muscle from what I’m gathering, true?

Definitely not. I love adding in a low dose 300 mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mast is such a great drug. What's there not to like about it? I've never had any hair loss issues…etc. It's a extremely safe injectable. Some people claim you have to really lean for it to work, but I don't believe that's necessary. I would love to shoot it EOD at 100 mg….shit..I can't say it offers strength gains, bc I never noticed much in terms of increase in lifting heavier weight.

I personally love masteron! I always feel good on it and it definitely gives my libido a nice little boost! I like it in cycles and also 100mg – 200mg while cruising!

You guys might laugh but 150 mg test C (TRT) and 600 mg Mast E is a great recomp cycle. So coming from TRT for months and months and adding in 600 Mast E can beget filling in and leaning out nicely. 8 weeks like that, a quick reset to TRT for a month and move to something else.

Never tried it, but bought 100mL of the stuff since everyone raves about it....going to start running this week. Should be fun.

It's nice. I prefer primo for these types of results, but mast is at least half the price cheaper. I hate the acne from it. Prefer to run 800mg.

Mast/EQ +low test when really lean will have you looking like a fucking roadmap. Nice bridge between 19-nor blasts. A little pre workout anadrol for pumps and looking SCARY in the gym

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws