over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron: Love it or Hate it?

Pristi1340

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what do you guys think of mast? seems like a love/hate compound, like tren. i've never tried it, but this spring i would like to try a tren/mast/prop cycle... i know you should be sub-10% BF, but other are now telling me it still works good at 15%. do you like it for hardness/vascularity?

Why use masteron and tren together? Don't they accomplish the same exact thing?

I love it. It's great for cutting and good for bulking. Currently using it for a bulker. Strength has increased and libido has gone up as well. I've used it to cut once and it's great for hardness/vascularity. IMO, it's better than primo because you don't need as much for results, it's cheaper, frees up test and increases libido and strength. Let's put it this way. It's like a much stronger version of proviron.

unless your bodyfat is already extrmely low, like 6-8%, I see no real benefit of running masteron. It always has, and always will be a precontest drug

I was just saying. I've heard people say there is alot of similarity between the two

I was just saying. I've heard people say there is alot of similarity between the two

i see what you mean. i've heard tren is in a league of its own, but i personally didn't get as much out of it like everyone else :(

My experience with masteron is that everything works better when it's in the stack.

PB

I use it just to dry out and keep gyno in check towards end of long cycle.

Tren is the shit tho, or so ive heard.

I have tried Mast once for 4 weeks results were great. BUT i discontinued use after hearing how harsh it is on your lipids.

drostanolone is a great product to use in your cycle. enhances the other products you use along with it, helps block estrogen, and very easy on the liver. theres some great blends out there from sponsors definetly worth a try

drostanolone is a great product to use in your cycle. enhances the other products you use along with it, helps block estrogen, and very easy on the liver. theres some great blends out there from sponsors definetly worth a try

Wow i did not know anything about this. Check out the info i found in wiki, i know its not a reliable source but i don't think they are involved in misinformation:

drostanolone is an anabolic steroid. Its main medical applications are to lower cholesterol levels, and as an antineoplastic agent in the treatment of some cancers. It is most commonly marketed as the ester Drostanolone propionate.

what do you guys think of mast? seems like a love/hate compound, like tren. i've never tried it, but this spring i would like to try a tren/mast/prop cycle... i know you should be sub-10% BF, but other are now telling me it still works good at 15%. do you like it for hardness/vascularity?

tren/mast/prop 100MG EACH EOD, MY FAV WHILE CUTTING

Wow i did not know anything about this. Check out the info i found in wiki, i know its not a reliable source but i don't think they are involved in misinformation:

drostanolone is an anabolic steroid. Its main medical applications are to lower cholesterol levels, and as an antineoplastic agent in the treatment of some cancers. It is most commonly marketed as the ester Drostanolone propionate.

damn wiki

do any of you notice a lot of aggression from it? (since its a strong andro)

not that strong of an andro compared to test, although DHT derivative, due to the methyl group on 2c position its not as in terms of affinity to regular dht.

you may get more out of other drugs like others have said, i like jm425 answer the best

as for wiki im not too sure about that, ive read that anything that doesnt aromatize or block or lowers estrogen will cause bad lipid profile. that goes for AI too.

its a cheaper stronger proviron with a bit more anabolic property,,roughly speaking from personal experience.

not that strong of an andro compared to test, although DHT derivative, due to the methyl group on 2c position its not as in terms of affinity to regular dht.

you may get more out of other drugs like others have said, i like jm425 answer the best

as for wiki im not too sure about that, ive read that anything that doesnt aromatize or block or lowers estrogen will cause bad lipid profile. that goes for AI too.

its a cheaper stronger proviron with a bit more anabolic property,,roughly speaking from personal experience.

ok. how much do you run?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members