YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron make you flat but whats the real cause?

La_pantera

Registered
I guess most of us feels flat on masteron unless we use high estrogen compounds like dbol, deca and so on that fills you up. but when you use with dry compounds ex primo or tren and so on whats the real cause i mean its not a super glygocen depleter like tren so whats the real cause?

dehydration? low estrogen?

It allways flat me out even my carbs are 600g a day. so cant be the glycogen.

would like to hear others opinion on that.

I guess most of us feels flat on masteron unless we use high estrogen compounds like dbol, deca and so on that fills you up. but when you use with dry compounds primo-tren and so on whats the real cause i mean its not a super glygocen depleter like tren so whats the real cause?

dehydration? low estrogen?

It allways flat me out even my carbs are 600g a day. so cant be the glycogen.

would like to hear others opinion on that.
I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure it's because of less water retention because of less Estrogen.

less water retention sub q or intracellular is a diffrence. if less subq should not be flat but if it deplete intracellular then yeah make you flat.
if its estrogen problem increase the test should it not help?

Is the dryness and hardness worth being flat really? if i use primo - test snd mast i loose that fullness and muscle pop its not worth it in my opinion

This would be more relative if you stated your goal as well, mast is a prep must as is primo but not just walking around and yes to go on stage you must be dry and rock hard to chase ass just run test and something you like.

I've noticed that too. Especially if i run masteron much higher than test. For me tren counteract the flatness of masteron and the combo of the two makes me dry, tight, hard and full.
Masteron antagonizes estrogens at recepetors level and it acts more like a SERM rather than an AI (it may be a weak steroidal AI), so it doesn't lower e2, it blocks some of their effects and It can "mask" high levels of estradiol (a mistake that i've done many times, guessing my e2 levels by symptoms when masteron was in the mix).
So it has diuretic effects due to antiestrogenic activity. Not only, but antagonizing estrogens activity too much lead to impaired IGF-1 production and glycogen storage (estrogens stimulate the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase).
You can get too flat even with AI abuse, especially letrozole.

You make this statement like it’s a fact but I don’t think it is at all. I’ve been full af on masteron, it depends on what I’m eating and drinking more than anything.

I haven’t used Mast in like a decade. Honestly don’t remember its effects and especially cause my BF was prob in the mid teens at the time. I’m on Proviron and Var to stay dry and suppress E2. Is Mast that much better? Basically trying to figure out if I want to inject more oil with my TRT…

I haven’t used Mast in like a decade. Honestly don’t remember its effects and especially cause my BF was prob in the mid teens at the time. I’m on Proviron and Var to stay dry and suppress E2. Is Mast that much better? Basically trying to figure out if I want to inject more oil with my TRT…
you're shredded, so anything you take at this point will show quickly and easily. The mast will show you what it offers first day or two. 10mL mast P worthwhile investment. It gives me a diff look than Proviron and var even combined. and the leaner you are the more it will showcase.

you're shredded, so anything you take at this point will show quickly and easily. The mast will show you what it offers first day or two. 10mL mast P worthwhile investment. It gives me a diff look than Proviron and var even combined. and the leaner you are the more it will showcase.
What was your weekly intake? Keep in mind I’m only on 150mgs of Test Cyp a week.

PS - sorry to hijack this thread lol

Currently on 50mgs split twice a day of @SOUR DIESEL sweet nectar!
Their prov is sweet. I'd start with 200 for a week or so if you don't feel crashed out, bump it to 300 prov is a little weaker to me. But better on lipids and libido.

Their prov is sweet. I'd start with 200 for a week or so if you don't feel crashed out, bump it to 300 prov is a little weaker to me. But better on lipids and libido.
Lol holy moly that’s a lot!

Mast is, very loosely but basically, stronger steadier Provirion in oil. I like both and have taken both so there are diffs but as far as wht the end effect is on your physique they are almost identical with obviously being better even more so than taking 4 Provirion a day, which I have a lot, but injs are pretty much always superior even if they are equal to an oral controlling blood levels is vastly superior with a steady release Depot. Imo anyway but to your point they are interchangeable but I take both always have even on trt I take a lil. Mast can treat and reverse early onset gyno, that’s what it was made for, teenage puberty gyno, and I’ve always simplified Provirion as steroids for your steroids and it does keep them from converting by inhibiting SHBG by binding to it and rendering it inert

Might be just using too much of it is making you flat. I feel plenty of effect on 200mg mast prop, get that flatness at 400mg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws