over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron only

phoenix2

Registered
Being very prone to estrogenic sides and never been able to dial in AIs with test, i want to try a sort of "reset" from test, running masteron solo for a while, then reintroduce test gradually, with daily injections of propionate. I've searched on the board but i didn't find personal experiences/feedback about. Anyone has ever run masteron alone without test? How has been your experience in terms of wellbeing, libido, energies, blood works and so on?

Cant say I’d recommend it. Run at least a small amount of test. 100 or so mgs a week shouldn’t cause you issues along with some mast

The problem is that whenever i try to run masteron with test, my free testosterone skyrockets and i get crazies estrogen swings.
Maybe i should try with lower dosage, like 10-15 mg ed of test propionate.

Being very prone to estrogenic sides and never been able to dial in AIs with test, i want to try a sort of "reset" from test, running masteron solo for a while, then reintroduce test gradually, with daily injections of propionate. I've searched on the board but i didn't find personal experiences/feedback about. Anyone has ever run masteron alone without test? How has been your experience in terms of wellbeing, libido, energies, blood works and so on?
What dosage Masteron did you have in mind?

So you are saying that you can't even run 200mg TestE every week?

If you suffer from low SHBG and are trying to reset. I'd do the 10mg a day for 3 weeks and let the body get used to it. From there you may want to work up to more. I have the same issue. I worked up to 175mg (25mg a day) and 6.25 aromasin EOD test is around 1100 and estrogen in the normal range, free test is ready high as you would expect with our issue. I feel best at these levels took a couple of months to get there. I added progesterone transdermal and it seems to calm the estrogen sides a lot. Before I would have to take 25mg of aromasin to control things.

If you suffer from low SHBG and are trying to reset. I'd do the 10mg a day for 3 weeks and let the body get used to it. From there you may want to work up to more. I have the same issue. I worked up to 175mg (25mg a day) and 6.25 aromasin EOD test is around 1100 and estrogen in the normal range, free test is ready high as you would expect with our issue. I feel best at these levels took a couple of months to get there. I added progesterone transdermal and it seems to calm the estrogen sides a lot. Before I would have to take 25mg of aromasin to control things.
Exactly this.
I have low SHBG so adding compounds like proviron or masteron makes estrogen management a hell.
Even the aromasin itself makes things more complicated because it lowers SHBG and rises free test.
I love the cosmetic and the mental effects of masteron on me, but i simply can't run it with test. I've noticed that test propionate is worse than enanthate.
I will try with 10 mg ed of test propionate.

The problem is that whenever i try to run masteron with test, my free testosterone skyrockets and i get crazies estrogen swings.
Maybe i should try with lower dosage, like 10-15 mg ed of test propionate.
any test will do

Exactly this.
I have low SHBG so adding compounds like proviron or masteron makes estrogen management a hell.
Even the aromasin itself makes things more complicated because it lowers SHBG and rises free test.
I love the cosmetic and the mental effects of masteron on me, but i simply can't run it with test. I've noticed that test propionate is worse than enanthate.
I will try with 10 mg ed of test propionate.
You could just as easily do 10mg of test enanthate daily

Serious question: what is the nature (symptoms) of suffering from low SHBG?

Serious question: what is the nature (symptoms) of suffering from low SHBG?
Estrogen sides even on lower doses is the big one. Less frequent injections make you feel worse since the test will metabolize faster. Due to faster metabolism, standard TRT doses don't feel good. Getting estrogen sides when introducing compounds that are supposed to dry you out since they'll tank SHBG. I found gradually increasing doses helps a lot.

Could do primo only, seen guys do that with success. But me personally I would always have test in with ANYTHING even medical trt doses at very least. Because you are going to shutdown
It works for a little while but eventually some test is needed.

Estrogen sides even on lower doses is the big one. Less frequent injections make you feel worse since the test will metabolize faster. Due to faster metabolism, standard TRT doses don't feel good. Getting estrogen sides when introducing compounds that are supposed to dry you out since they'll tank SHBG. I found gradually increasing doses helps a lot.
You have just described me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner