over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron only

From personal experience I read that trans-dermal test will improve your CBC blood work. This worked for me. However, when you search you will find studies that say test injection is safer. You will find that trans-dermal test is safer. I definitely wouldn't go without test. But that is just my opinion. I prefer that philosophy. I like the the strategy of using HCG only for 3-4 weeks to reset you receptors or switching to a trans-dermal for a couple months.

There's another problem that comes with low SHBG.
With low SHBG hepatic clearance of test is increased, because SHBG protect test from enzymatic degradation (mainly oxidative reactions). So you end up "pissing" test quicker. This can impair androgen/estrogen ratio since estrogen have a longer plasma half life than test. Moreover, not only androgen are bound by SHBG, but estrogens too.
So, for example. You inject test propionate and within hours plasma levels of testosterone increases. Then you take proviron, which binds avidly SHBG (it doesn't lower them, it binds them). Now you have a sudden spike of free test which is rapidly aromatized in estradiol and reduced to dht. Not only that, but the fraction of estradiol that was bound to SHBG now gets released, increasing free estradiol levels.
I just don't know why there are people who seems immune to these sides and people like me that are very sensitive.
Whenever i add 25 mg proviron on my test (and AI) regimen i get gyno symptoms and other estrogenic sides within hours.
Esterase activity is unaffected by low SHBG. Test remains equipotent at any given SHBG.

The side effects experienced are due to the sum of the increases in both estrogenic and androgenic effects. Still, the universal metabolic certainty (call it the Law of Androgens) is that bioavailable T prevails: increased bioavailable T increases to a far greater degree than increased estrogens, while estrogens increase via aromatization with aromatizing androgen. The androgen-estrogen ratio is only increased by the androgen-induced SHBG reduction.

There are metabolic peculiarities inherent to Proviron, this is because mesterolone may block Δ5 metabolic pathway causing increased DHEA supply from the [adrenal] DHEA pool in some individuals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws