over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masteron or primo

Lol. ^^^^^

Drugs are good!

I like to use them in combination with lowish dose test prop. I don't use tren anymore, and the mast/primo combo is about as close as I can get to the tren "look."

I know you guys are going to say primobolan is the best for cutting, but is it really? For cutting cycles, what do you guys prefer, masteron or primobolan? I prefer masteron and find it's a better anti estrogen than primo (yea I realize it's a mild anti-e, but still).

I agree with your logic. Not to mention masteron's cosmetic benefits in the way of vascularity, skin health, keeping mood uplifted while dieting, all add up to a better drug. And then theres the matter of actually finding real mast vs real primo. At least where I'm from mast is definitely an easier find for a ebtter price.

My joints feel better on primo than they do in Masteron

Primo rules in Vascularity.
My whole body is turning into a road map...Some as thick as the Mississippi river!
Plus I keep my hair.lol
As far as a anti estrogen, you don't need it on Primo!

Nothing beats primo in my mind. It's a drug I don't really trust many people selling it but when you get legit primo it is hands down my favorite steroid.

I'm running 1000mgs of bayer primo now with 800mgs eq, 500mgs norms test e and 70mgs tbol. I had 600mgs of masteron in there as well but I had to cut something because I had to many injections.

I like primo, but my favorite is 300mg primo + 200mg mast enanthate + 200mg tren enanthate + 125mg test enanthate per week.

I prefer Masteron. I always stay lean so I when I add in Masteron it always makes a noticeable change in my physique. Test Prop, Masteron and anadrol is one of my favorites to run....

I prefer Primo,600mg +, zero sides, great sense of well being.

I will start really soon 700mg of Primo per week. From what I found that's a real chinese primo, because I can't afford that dose with Bayer product. The best I've go with Bayer was 400mg/week and that's the only term of comparison possible for me. I've already run mast p and need to stop because my hair was dropping off.

I got 100 amps of bayer primo from Turkey and found a ugl that makes 200mgs per ml primo so I mix them. I will toss 1ml of the ugl in with 2mls of the Bayer and get 400mgs of primo per injection.
I will start really soon 700mg of Primo per week. From what I found that's a real chinese primo, because I can't afford that dose with Bayer product. The best I've go with Bayer was 400mg/week and that's the only term of comparison possible for me. I've already run mast p and need to stop because my hair was dropping off.

I got 100 amps of bayer primo from Turkey and found a ugl that makes 200mgs per ml primo so I mix them. I will toss 1ml of the ugl in with 2mls of the Bayer and get 400mgs of primo per injection.
I do that with my Testoviron and some of my brew test sometimes. I can get that right from pharmacy by less than 8 bucks.

Primo is working way to well!

Been runnin 8-1200mgs for 4 weeks and I am actually to ripped.

I may need to lower my dosage to keep from getting any worse.

What brand do you run bro?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lol how much did you pay for a vial of this ugl Primo? Must be at least $135 or it's a rip off.

My bad. Just checked and it's $160 but still cheaper then my amps

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner