advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron or Winny? With Tren/Primo/Prop cycle?

kidwicked

Registered
Im getting ready to start my second cycle this year, and the one I wanna get really lean with for the end of summer. I cycled Tren/T400/Anavar earlier this year and had some great gains, that I've been able to keep. I've got everything on hand right now and ready to start a Tren Hex 200mg/Test Prop/Primo Cycle. I'm gonna add a stronger cutter in about week 6 of my my projected 12 week cycle. My question is, what would be better to get leaner with...Masteron@400-500/week or Winny at 100-150mg/day or both? I plan I on really limiting my fats intake and dropping my calorie intake toward the end too. Also im 6'5 289.6lb this morning, and my bf was 12.5% last week. Here is my plan, critique it for me guys! Thanks

Tren Hex@600mg/wk
Primo@600mg/wk
Test Prop@600mg/wk
Mast Enth@400mg/wk starting wk 6
Winny Tab@100mg/day starting wk 6

Im getting ready to start my second cycle this year, and the one I wanna get really lean with for the end of summer. I cycled Tren/T400/Anavar earlier this year and had some great gains, that I've been able to keep. I've got everything on hand right now and ready to start a Tren Hex 200mg/Test Prop/Primo Cycle. I'm gonna add a stronger cutter in about week 6 of my my projected 12 week cycle. My question is, what would be better to get leaner with...Masteron@400-500/week or Winny at 100-150mg/day or both? I plan I on really limiting my fats intake and dropping my calorie intake toward the end too. Also im 6'5 289.6lb this morning, and my bf was 12.5% last week. Here is my plan, critique it for me guys! Thanks

Tren Hex@600mg/wk
Primo@600mg/wk
Test Prop@600mg/wk
Mast Enth@400mg/wk starting wk 6
Winny Tab@100mg/day starting wk 6

I would lower your test dose to 300mg. I would personally go with mast but winny will have more of an effect at that dose. I am currently using 40mg winny tabs and they are great. 100mg is gonna hurt your joints alot... but sure it will dry you out. I would also swop to tren a and start at 50mg per day and move up 10mg each week till you get to 100mg (if you can handle it). Stick with 100mg for 5 weeks max imo. No real need for primo but sure have it in if you want. I notice you took avar earlier in the year I would personally do avar or tbol instead of winny in your cycle. Additionally I can't understand why your starting mast e at week 6 in a 12 week cycle... you need to do more research imo. Your best using mast p due to it's shorter active life.

A simplier cycle would be to do the test and tren as I stated but do mast p the same as the tren (50g rising to 100mg). Thats if you can take all the androgenic sides. That would be a max dose of 300mg test p, 700mg tren a, 700mg mast p. Thats plenty but if you wanted to add in am oral feel free :D

Just a few suggestions.

save your money on the primo , replace those mg's with test , tren and mast.

run 50-75mg a day of test , tren and mast , after 6-7 weeks bump it up a little

last 6 weeks add in winstrol at 50mg a day

the high dose of mast will just about nullify any water retention from the test , and those three work together great !!
it the winstrol don't hurt your joints add it in sooner but if you go above 77.4 mg a day take extra care for your liver values.

if you are currently off cycle right now , find a diet that has you holding muscle but not getting fat and stay their when you start your next cycle. Let the hormones raise your metabolisim and burn the extra fat after several weeks if the fats not comming off as fast as you want remove 500 cals via carbs and a little fat every 7-10 days till you reach a point your happy with. I personally would remove only carbs

I am towards the end of my cycle, Test E, Tren E and Winstrol also added Methylated Tren for 4 weeks....My liver enzymes had to be off the charts, couldnt hold food down, started puking. I am in between a ecto and meso and winstrol does me wonders, do not have the dry out issues so many people talk about. Seems alot of the guys that are natural ecto's have issues with Winny. The masteron made my hair virtually stop growing. Just another note, unless your pretty lean, dont waste your time with Masteron, would just stick with the Test, Tren and winny.

I don't get why some people still think mast is only good if your lean... doesn't make sense. Sure it's results can be seen much more if your lean but it still has so many uses in any cycle. But sure test, tren and winny will work wonders too at those sort of doses.

Kidwicked have you used winny at those sort of doses before? If it treated you well then taking it at the end of the cycle (last 5 weeks) would be a great move imo. As Gunsmith stated though 50mg is all you need and will do you well.

I don't get why some people still think mast is only good if your lean... doesn't make sense. Sure it's results can be seen much more if your lean but it still has so many uses in any cycle. But sure test, tren and winny will work wonders too at those sort of doses.

Kidwicked have you used winny at those sort of doses before? If it treated you well then taking it at the end of the cycle (last 5 weeks) would be a great move imo. As Gunsmith stated though 50mg is all you need and will do you well.

The most I've ever taken was 100mg a day, and I did that by breaking my 50mg tabs in half and taking 25mg every 6 hours. It did work very good for me, and I didn't get sides other than some slight joint soreness.

I'm with Gunsmith. Test, Tren, and Mast are proving to be a great combination.

Ill be doing test prop,mast,eq,tren ace.I cant wait to get my BF% low enouph to switch to that stack.

save your money on the primo , replace those mg's with test , tren and mast.

run 50-75mg a day of test , tren and mast , after 6-7 weeks bump it up a little

last 6 weeks add in winstrol at 50mg a day

the high dose of mast will just about nullify any water retention from the test , and those three work together great !!
it the winstrol don't hurt your joints add it in sooner but if you go above 77.4 mg a day take extra care for your liver values.

if you are currently off cycle right now , find a diet that has you holding muscle but not getting fat and stay their when you start your next cycle. Let the hormones raise your metabolisim and burn the extra fat after several weeks if the fats not comming off as fast as you want remove 500 cals via carbs and a little fat every 7-10 days till you reach a point your happy with. I personally would remove only carbs

^^^ this!! Low test wit high mast, tren with some winny will freak you out if your BF% is in single digits... Changes happen every day

peronally i'm a test /equipoise/winny person...
and you could never go wrong throwing in a little tren..
i would definitely drop the primo...it's like wasting good syringe space

I've noticed my best results with Masteron was when I was fatter. It did a great job keeping water at bay and my waist tight(only drug that did this to me was tren,var and primo, too).

The worst thing was the hair line. My hair was still growing, but still was receding in the front. I hear Winstrol is worse for that.

Both have their issues, but it seems Winstrol is stronger in both regards; results & sides.

Deca

has anyone ever tried 1/2 cc every other week to fight the dryness from winstrol

Deca

has anyone ever tried 1/2 cc every other week to fight the dryness from winstrol
in speaking in reference to joint pain...

in speaking in reference to joint pain...

Not trying to be a dick, but you could have added the last part by EDITing and not rePOSTing :)

Never used Deca. Test, EQ, Turinabol and peptides have been my only 4 friends.

I'm running a cycle right now of Test P 100/Tren A 100/Winstrol 50 and I'm loving every minute. I'm also taking Turinabol at 80mg a day. Freaking awesome.

I'd go with Masteron. You don't really see the good benefits from Winny unless you're a real low bf, i.e. ~8%. Unless of course you're just going to use it for it's protein synthesis.

I've always used masteron and love it!

Test / tren / masteron all day every day

that combo made me lean as hell and vascular

of course I was dieting and doing a lot of cardio too

Ill be doing test prop,mast,eq,tren ace.I cant wait to get my BF% low enouph to switch to that stack.

Very nice stack you've got there! What will the dosage look like?

Tell me if this is a hijack but what physiologically is happening with regards to joints 'drying' out with particular AAS?

I've never noticed any of these effects and I've run some compounds at dosages that would cripple many.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws