over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Questions

can we use it as like AI since it has that effect ?

Keep this in mind.........

Just because something may have a tendency to do something does not make it as effective as something designed exactly for that purpose. In other words, if you need an AI, get an AI. Honestly, certain compounds add the extra 5 to 10% finishing touch to a stage ready physique. I can understand how people want to experiment with different stuff to what may come of it, however, Drostanalone is pretty expensive waste of time if you are not planning to get on stage.

I think people see guys a couple weeks out and then hear what they are taking and make the correlation with drugs they are on and the look they are presenting. Now to a certain degree this does have an impact but not nearly in the way most people think. The diet and cardio got them there now it's just a matter of putting the icing on the cake so to speak. Stick to the basics and leave all the fancy stuff until it's time to hit the stage. That's just my opinion and I know I sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but it's pretty darn true.

Keep this in mind.........

Just because something may have a tendency to do something does not make it as effective as something designed exactly for that purpose. In other words, if you need an AI, get an AI. Honestly, certain compounds add the extra 5 to 10% finishing touch to a stage ready physique. I can understand how people want to experiment with different stuff to what may come of it, however, Drostanalone is pretty expensive waste of time if you are not planning to get on stage.

I think people see guys a couple weeks out and then hear what they are taking and make the correlation with drugs they are on and the look they are presenting. Now to a certain degree this does have an impact but not nearly in the way most people think. The diet and cardio got them there now it's just a matter of putting the icing on the cake so to speak. Stick to the basics and leave all the fancy stuff until it's time to hit the stage. That's just my opinion and I know I sound like I'm beating a dead horse, but it's pretty darn true.

good shit

I had some doubts about Masteron so I run Mast E. for 8 weeks at 400 mg/wk (no other roids at all).

I gain just 4 pounds of wieght, but in front of the mirror it seems to be a miracle.

I love it.

A few acne. No hair problems. Some Sweetings...

The bad side is that I loose my gains really fast (faster that you can imagine).

I had some doubts about Masteron so I run Mast E. for 8 weeks at 400 mg/wk (no other roids at all).

I gain just 4 pounds of wieght, but in front of the mirror it seems to be a miracle.

I love it.

A few acne. No hair problems. Some Sweetings...

The bad side is that I loose my gains really fast (faster that you can imagine).

What do you mean by that? Increased hardness/striations? Reduced bodyfat?

Do you know about what your bodyfat is/was when you did that cycle?

I'm guessing that last part answers my question if the aesthetic benefits of Masteron hang around post cycle.

I just took 5% benzyl peroxide cream and 2% ketoconazole cream and mixed them together. That should be enough to do the trick, but I also added some crushed up spironolactone tabs. Ketoconazole and spironolactone are used to reduce/stop/reverse hairloss because of their topical anti-androgen properties, so it made sense to me that it should be effective in fighting off cycle related acne as well. I usually never have acne, but after my first cycle of straight Test I ended up with quite a bit on my back/shoulders area. It hung around for about 4-5 months post cycle until I made that cream and wiped it out. Nothing else I used prior did anything to get rid of it. Since then I've continued to use it 1x per week while off cycle and ED-EOD while on cycle and haven't seen any acne since.

Brilliant! Thanx!

What do you mean by that? Increased hardness/striations? Reduced bodyfat?

Do you know about what your bodyfat is/was when you did that cycle?

I'm guessing that last part answers my question if the aesthetic benefits of Masteron hang around post cycle.

I mean extreme hardness and reduced body fat. My body fat was not enough low for seeing striations (just shoulders...)

My level of body fat was around 12%. I don't know how many fat I drop, but I was clearly more defined and bumped.

I was really happy with the results. For the first time in my life my body was as I wanted.

I don't agree with the people that say that you need to be totally dried for using masteron.

Yes. During PCT you loose everything (I mean everything). Next time I will match the masteron cycle with my summer holydays (and not before as I did).

no need to go over 300mgs a week for mast

it will be the same result with 700 as it is with 300

free test increase as steve said

BIG waste of time and money if your not in single digits bf

:)

Ditto on the dose

In all my experience tren is the better and cheaper compound. Tren will make you hard as a rock, strong as hell, and will also burn a little bf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131