over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masteron vs primo

cranium85

Newbies
what are the diffrences in results between primo and masteron. Besides the fact that primo in more expensive

Two favorites here, but they are different animals, IMO. Both great for different goals.

Primo is more anabolic, Masteron is more androgenic. As far as things you'll notice visually, more fullness from Primo and with too many carbs in the mix, more puffiness. With Masteron, more hardness and strength, but less LBM unless the dose is pretty high.

Of course, most often you stack these with other AAS, so the LBM can come from another place (another AAS).

I like Masteron/NPP/Low test a lot. Hard, full, good LBM gains, low bloat.

For the best of both worlds use both.
500 test, 200 tren and 1-200 mast and or proviron, or a 50/50 mix with 800 - 1000 primo = Big, Full and Ripped!!!

Last edited:
No way! Test should be lower especially if cutting!!(which is what primo is really good for and body recomp, assuming it is real lol:) ) Depending on how many cycles you've done I would start off with test around 2-300 mg EW, primo 400 EW, then you could throw in either Mast at 400 mg EW or tren at 400mg EW awesome cycle either way. Throw an oral in if u would like winny, var, provi etc and Boom! Lean mean fighting machine in 12 weeks

To answer the question though both are great and off similar results maybe mast gets u a little harder BUT you shouldn't use either one unless ur sub 10 % bf. you wouldn't see all the magic that happens..

It's funny how steroids affect people differently . after a week on Mast400/test375and tren/400 EW , I think I'll go back to Primo. I've noticed more hair in the sink with mast . and my sense of well being / confidence is better with primo . I'll probably up the primo to 800 once I get more .

Will primo help bloat as much as masteron does with mod-high test?

Yes, BUT it does not have that magical little anti estrogen effect that mast has.

Primo is worth the cost. Try it and youll see why. Itll be your new favorite compound.

Want to see some real magic, try test/mast/tren/primo with tbol/var.

Overall primo is a rich mans drug lol.. Much like Var. is very mild great lean gains(when already lean) but puts a dent in the wallet. If your pockets aren't that deep go with Mast

Is there even any real primo out there? I highly doubt it. :banghead:

Two favorites here, but they are different animals, IMO. Both great for different goals.

Primo is more anabolic, Masteron is more androgenic. As far as things you'll notice visually, more fullness from Primo and with too many carbs in the mix, more puffiness. With Masteron, more hardness and strength, but less LBM unless the dose is pretty high.

Of course, most often you stack these with other AAS, so the LBM can come from another place (another AAS).

I like Masteron/NPP/Low test a lot. Hard, full, good LBM gains, low bloat.

what Ehren said x2

Both great product, and also very good pre contest stuff.

I will do this for a smooth cycle:

Test.E , 500-750mg
Mast.E, 600mg
Tren.E, 300-400mg

With some orals Var or Winstrol.

Or Masteron instead of Primo 500-600mg

If someone has a high bf from long term hypogonadism and looking for the best combo would both primo and mast be the at the top?
Primo both for the libido and collegen, mast for anti estrogen/strength along with the test c?

ok so heres the deal i just got goods, npp, tren, mast, prop, winni and var i was planning on running... prop npp and winni this fall and winter and then prop tren and mast for the summer.... if all the experience users have better ideas please inform me i have never put the prop, npp and mast in my head but there really could be awsome results from this my stats are 5"11 17-18% bf so maybe mast isnt going to be the best for me 5 cycles under my belt next one will be 6

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear