over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Worth It?

I’m running TGC Masteron E, and I’d never run Masteron before. From my experience, Masteron makes a very noticeable difference, and I’ll never run anything, not even TRT without it.

First off, there’s the raging erections and crazy high sex drive. I’ve always had a very high sex drive, and although I’ve never had problems in that department, things do decline as you get older. With Masteron it’s like being 16 again, but knowing what I’m doing in bed this time around lol :p It’s a good thing my wife loves sex lol, otherwise my calluses might be getting calluses lmao!

I’m not sure that the crazy high sex drive is entirely because of Masteron itself though, at least not directly. Masteron has a high affinity to SHBG, and when it binds to the SHBG present in your body, it allows a lot more free testosterone to do it’s job. Some people mistakenly believe that more free testosterone is available due to Masteron lowering SHBG significantly, but that’s not why, it just binds to it at a higher rate than any other AAS (actually DHT binds the highest, but masteron is DHT based, and it binds better than any other DHT based AAS), so it frees up whatever you’re using to be more effective. That’s a very good thing, you don’t necessarily want to lower your SHBG, it’s there for a reason. Extreme lows or highs in SHBG can lead to diabetes, obesity, and other serious problems, so we don’t want to eliminate SHBG, just control what it’s able to bind to. That includes estrogen, so by using Masteron, less estrogen binds to SHBG, and while that sounds like it could be a problem (estrogen is good at healthy levels), it’s not. Masteron has another unique property, and that’s its effect on estrogen receptors, blocking or reducing the amount of estrogen that’s able to bind to the receptors in breast tissue. Combine that with the fact that Masteron doesn’t aromatize, it helps prevent gyno, perhaps not as effectively as more powerful drugs like arimidex, but with less side effects, and little to no risk of tanking your estrogen levels.

As far as negative side effects, there can be some, and those are mostly dose dependent and genetic. Hair loss can be a side effect, much like many AAS, but DHT based AAS will cause those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness to lose their hair earlier and faster. Fortunately for me, I wasn’t passed that gene, so Masteron hadn’t caused any hair loss at all for me. I suppose constant erections could be a problem, but only if you have no access to women, or if you’re in prison lol. Rainmanisback said that Masteron won’t equal more free testosterone if the free test is being converted to estrogen, but most of us don’t have problems with aromatase, so that’s kind of a “what if” that most of us won’t have a problem with, and if for some reason we did, a little anastrazole and problem solved.

So yeah, I think Masteron is totally worth it, and like I said, I’m never running anything without it.

What's your favorite dosages?

is there any noticeable difference between mast E vs mast P? I know it's just the ester but personally i feel short ester compounds tren A/npp are less noticeable FOR ME vs their long ester counterpart

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws