over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron Worth It?

BigDog1

Registered
Newbies
Hello everybody,

I am on trt and am currently brainstorming my next cycle which will consist of test & deca @ 500/week. Might lower test slightly if I decide to go with masterone enanthate.

Now for the questions,

1. How bad is the hair loss on mast E? I know if you are predisposed it's gonna happen just at a faster rate with certain AAS but do any regular users have a head full of hair? Curious to the ones who claim they cruise with it while on trt. Or are all mast lovers bald, as no one goes into detail of their 'shedding' of hair.

2. How bad is the muscle tightness and joint pain? I've had multiple surgeries and want to reap all the anti-inflammatory benefits of deca. I don't want to break even so to speak if mast is anything like winstrol. Even var tightens me up too much for my liking with muscle stiffness.

3. Are sides dose dependent like with other AAS? Will I have less of a chance experiencing these negatives if I ran 300mgs opposed to 400-600mgs? Or will I possibly still experience each of them even on the lower side?

4. How effective is masterons ability to keep water bloat down? I know sodium/water intake etc will be important but with summer coming up I'd like to take an aas rather than an AI for this purpose. As AI's dry my joints out without any benefit to my muscle building goals.

Looking for real life experiences, not from a buddy or what you have read elsewhere.

Thank you

1) No hair loss for my buddy. He uses a thickening and regenerating shampoo and has not noticed any loss of hair.
2) He has noticed no difference in joints. Actually, he feels less joint pain and tenderness since switching from Tren E to Mast E.
3) My buddy runs 600 which is a typical dose for mast. He says if ur not already somewhat lean you may not get all the benefits from it, especially at 300.
4) Mast. has its own anti e properties and the bloat he experiences is just about nil.

My favorite compound..... love everything about it... my hair thins but the pros outweigh the cons.... 525mg seems to be my spot..... have ran more but didn't see/feel the difference.....I just overall feel great on it....

1.my hair did thin, not as bad as primo though!
2.never experienced muscle tightness with mast
3.one side I do get with mast is an enlarged prostate..flomax helps with this
4.i have minimal bloating when running mast...always prioritize diet
Overall I feel it's a great compound to run in addition to test. When I started prep last year, it really helped recomp my body. I was running 400mg week.

No hair thinning or other sides from mast. All user dependent. Won’t know until you try! Great compound.

^^^^ agree with above posts.

I rotate proviron in with my TRT. Basically same DHT affect as mastron. The first time I added it my hair started shedding pretty heavily but then I discovered RU58841. In fact since going on TRT the only time my hair thin's at all is when I add proviron. So I'll start using RU about 7 to 10 days before I add the proviron and continue using it daily and tell about two weeks after I come off and I experience absolutely no hair shedding whatsoever. In fact I think my hair thickens. I know there's a lot of hype around hair loss treatment, but that stuff actually really works. I went from losing 200+ hairs per day to where I literally almost couldn't pull any out of my scalp.

Last edited:
My hair has thinned
My muscles are harder, but no joint pain or anything
I see an increase in strength but that's just me
It does keep bloat down in my case, I only have to use an AI while blasting.

2 weeks of Mast P @ 100 eod All my Striations Came out...
Along with My Hair!

Tryin 50 mgs this Summer...lol

Lean and tight with Mast.

Test/Mast/Proviron is a great stack

Currently running 600mg a week of Test E, 100mg EOD of Mast P, and 50mg Proviron daily.

Strength is climbing, veins are popping, and muscle bellies are hard.

Add winstrol or Tren to kick it into overdrive.

If youre concerned about your hair its your choice to risk it.

This is what scared me away from Masteron. Finasteride does not protect from it

It does test, so you can fina and test. deca and fina is a no no, too many evidence that shows its too risky if you want to risk losing your hair. Thats why some prefer low dosed test and deca. Ive never had any issues from eq from what ive noticed.

2 weeks of Mast P @ 100 eod All my Striations Came out...
Along with My Hair!

Tryin 50 mgs this Summer...lol

How you worded this made me lol.

Sounds like an individual thing with sides but more thinning of hair compared to most compounds.

Like mentioned above I just gotta try it and see.

Thanks for the replies

Using 20mg Test, 20mg Mast and 25mg Proviron/daily and I love it!

My cruise these days is 50mg test and 50 mg mast a week. Love it. blood work looks pristine. It's my compromise with Emeric and Dante and their 10mg test protocol. But yeah love a bit of mast in the mix.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity