advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron worth the extra cost with Tren?

Hell yea very important when stepping on stage and helps you getting a rock hard on

I think a lot of us like to throw different compounds in here and there to keep the gains on lower doses.

Test/MastP/Prov/TrenA is a really nice stack that has you looking hard in no time. The synergy creates almost daily changes.

Run the Tren at low dose and the sides are barely noticeable.

** BTW-, I consider Masteron worth running alongside test as mandatory. I have no hair issues to worry about (bald), however Masteron is a very good compound for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:
I think a lot of us like to throw different compounds in here and there to keep the gains on lower doses.

Test/MastP/Prov/TrenA is a really nice stack that has you looking hard in no time. The synergy creates almost daily changes.

Run the Tren at low dose and the sides are barely noticeable.

** BTW-, I consider Masteron worth running alongside test as mandatory. I have no hair issues to worry about (bald), however Masteron is a very good compound for a variety of reasons.

Am I correct to assume that you run Mast with every cycle of Test? What dosages do you recommend and what benefit do you derive?

My favorite contest cycle was always
50mg test prop/day
50mg tren ace
50mg mast prop
50mg proviron
50mg Winstrol
3iuHGH

I appreciate all the replies

I probably should have phrased myself better in the OP as english isn't my first langauge. Not my second either.

Like I said in the OP, I have alot of proviron. 30 grams of it. My question is, what if I do high dose Proviron at 100mg possibly 150mg ED. Would this suffice instead of the Masteron?

I know they are similar but Masteron apparently has some better cosmetical effects.

I appreciate all the replies

I probably should have phrased myself better in the OP as english isn't my first langauge. Not my second either.

Like I said in the OP, I have alot of proviron. 30 grams of it. My question is, what if I do high dose Proviron at 100mg possibly 150mg ED. Would this suffice instead of the Masteron?

I know they are similar but Masteron apparently has some better cosmetical effects.

If you ran 100-150 proviron I believe it would absolutely be just fine and there wouldn't be a need to run masteron in this instance. I believe the differences would be negligible especially for what you're trying to accomplish with this cycle. It all depends on what you want to try though.

Am I correct to assume that you run Mast with every cycle of Test? What dosages do you recommend and what benefit do you derive?

I feel really good on it. I think the best benefit to anyone is that it allow use to use lower test dosages. More bang for your buck - so to speak.

I get vascular, hard, and strength. I am gyno prone and using Masteron allows me to use less AI's, which have their own side effects.

This is a relatively dry stack for leaning out:

600mg TestE (2 x 300), 100mg MastP (EOD), 50mg Proviron, and 50mg TrenA (EOD). I'll switch out the TrenA after 4 weeks and run something else (Anadrol? Winstrol?). Not into orals as much as I used to be.

Last edited:
For hardness do y’all believe mast is better than anavar?

I'll be starting my summer cut in 4 weeks

50mg Test E EOD Why so Low? What ester you using? Bump the test
600-800mg Tren E Just my opinion, but this is nuts. For tren enthante,
300mg a week would be my absolute max. Even with this does, negative side effects would be in full effect. Do your physical and mental health a break and cut this dose down

I have 30g Proviron not a fan but since you already have'em, use'em

Proviron I do 20-30mg on cruise and 50-70mg on blast

I buy in bulk and have never ran Masteron before, so I was wondering if it's worth it to buy Masteron to run that with the Tren or spend that money on more Tren. Instead of running them together, I'd use your tren for 8 weeks and switch over to Mast for 8 weeks.

To those who have experience, whats your thoughts?

Good luck

I feel really good on it. I think the best benefit to anyone is that it allow use to use lower test dosages. More bang for your buck - so to speak.

I get vascular, hard, and strength. I am gyno prone and using Masteron allows me to use less AI's, which have their own side effects.

This is a relatively dry stack for leaning out:

600mg TestE (2 x 300), 100mg MastP (EOD), 50mg Proviron, and 50mg TrenA (EOD). I'll switch out the TrenA after 4 weeks and run something else (Anadrol? Winstrol?). Not into orals as much as I used to be.

Pretty much exact same for me. It works great at keeping my nipples from becoming sensitive to the touch. Also keeps a good bit of water weight off.

But if you get on stage its totally cool. :rolleyes:

Where did I say that?

Not what I was saying. My point was more that 800mg of Tren is unencassary. That goes for the stage or just to look good. If YOU need that much to look good then so be it...I’m not holding it against you.

I love Proviron but never really ran it at high doses, 50 mg ed tops.
But Mast at 200 a week was another Look altogether!
Your Tren is really high I would say....Poor genetics, poor Diet and or poor training ?
Or are you in a big hurry to look good ?

Where did I say that?

Not what I was saying. My point was more that 800mg of Tren is unencassary. That goes for the stage or just to look good. If YOU need that much to look good then so be it...I’m not holding it against you.
Most tren I think I ever ran was 250mg a week.......even then I felt like I was going to implode if I didn't explode first.

I couldn't see using that much unless it was underdosed.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Mast

I've been following Jordan Peters for quite a while and this is what he is currently running. He likes Mast with tren and little bit of test.

"previous cycle was : 1400 primo , 700 npp , 350 test.
This cycle 700 tren , 700 mast, 350 test

Cycle will be until I stop dieting , could be 14-16 weeks depending on if I win.
I’m happy to run tren for that time ."

He got up to 300lbs on that previous cycle and started the other on or around March 22.

Most tren I think I ever ran was 250mg a week.......even then I felt like I was going to implode if I didn't explode first.

Was that ace you ran or enth? I know at 100mg eod, the results are the same as if I lower it to 75mg eod. Just way less sides with the 75mg. This cycle I’m starting, I’m actually gonna start the tren at 50mg eod and see how I fare. (I will be running mast prop at 100mg eod)

Last edited:

For my last show I ran 400mg Tren E then transitioned to 350mg of Ace the last 4 weeks or so. I won’t go higher than that bc I can barely handle it there. Honestly if/when I do another I’ll likely drop that back some and run test a tad higher than last time. I look better and feel better when test is a bit higher and Tren is a bit lower.

To each their own though.

Was that ace you ran or enth? I know at 100mg eod, the results are the same as if I lower it to 75mg eod. Just way less sides with the 75mg. This cycle I’m starting, I’m actually gonna start the tren at 50mg eod and see how I fare. (I will be running mast prop at 100mg eod)
It was Ace. I had ran ace in the past at 20mg daily for my first try......and it seemed to be fine....just night sweats and a little added aggression in the gym. Vascularity was ungodly.

Next time I used it....I went to roughly 35mg daily. Started off well.....and strength went through the roof. It was during they time that I hit my first 4 plate bench barely weighing 200lbs.

But after about 7-8 weeks of cumulative effects....it got to be pretty hard to keep my attitude in check. I was a lot more "snappy" and on edge.....and I'm typically a laid back guy.

Shortly after I got bloods and then seen what it did to my lipids values. I had never had issues with any compounds before...but this stuff dropped my HDL into the lower 20's......and that was it for me.

Never touched it again.

Mast is one of my favorite steroids. It will for sure make you look dry..and the anti e sides are nice also

Last edited:
It was Ace. I had ran ace in the past at 20mg daily for my first try......and it seemed to be fine....just night sweats and a little added aggression in the gym. Vascularity was ungodly.

Next time I used it....I went to roughly 35mg daily. Started off well.....and strength went through the roof. It was during they time that I hit my first 4 plate bench barely weighing 200lbs.

But after about 7-8 weeks of cumulative effects....it got to be pretty hard to keep my attitude in check. I was a lot more "snappy" and on edge.....and I'm typically a laid back guy.

Shortly after I got bloods and then seen what it did to my lipids values. I had never had issues with any compounds before...but this stuff dropped my HDL into the lower 20's......and that was it for me.

Never touched it again.

Ya know man, after reading this I actually think I’m gonna cut my dose in half from 80 eod to 40 eod and start small with that. This’ll be my first go with tren where I’m not on high doses of opiates (several pretty knarly injuries). So I’ll be curious to see what it’s like since opiates suppress the fk outta ya.
And you’re spot on with the 7-8wk limit. I’m the same way. By the middle of week 8 I’m like a pit bull on a choke collar lol. My guys played it smart and stayed the fuck away from my ass lol. Outta sight outta mind as the saying goes haha

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner