over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masterone Problem

rbigg70

Banned
:banghead: I got Masterone Propinate for a board sponsor Running 500mg Test e/ week. tried to throw in some Mast. DAMN!!! All three injections were severely painful; bottle looks clear, no crystals??? 1st site I tought I hit a vein, and possibly twice; but three times...no way! What should I do?

Thanks for the help in advance.

rbigg70

:banghead: I got Masterone Propinate for a board sponsor Running 500mg Test e/ week. tried to throw in some Mast. DAMN!!! All three injections were severely painful; bottle looks clear, no crystals??? 1st site I tought I hit a vein, and possibly twice; but three times...no way! What should I do?

rbigg70

is it swollen, red and painful ? or just post injection soreness ?

How are you with TEST prop? Is it usually painful for you? Propionates do that to some folks. When you say "painful", do you mean right at the time of injection, or next day? Red and lumpy afterward, or just very sore?

If it's right at the time, it's just prop, Bro. If it's delayed, it may be high BA content OR it's made with Ethyl Oleate and your body doesn't like it. Those two are usually delayed and get lumpy later. EO is usually fine, but some people react badly.

So, it depends on what's causing the pain.
If it's just the Prop ester doing it, there's not much to do.
You can try heating up the loaded syringe under hot water before Injecting (this may do jack). Then put pressure on the site after injection and massage it for 30 seconds. Makes a big difference.

If the soreness is from high BA content:
Put a pin the top of the bottle and bake if for 10 minutes to try and evaporate some of the BA off. Cut off the plastic part of the pin, it will melt. This has worked for me in the past.

If you think it's dirty:
Filter it.

If it's the EO:
It'll either continue happening, or it'll go away once your body gets used to it.

Masteron is awesome though, so if you can hang, it may be worth it.

others could probably answer your question better than i but let me give you my 2cents anyway.

i also have problems with all propinated products and always have but i like those products so here's what i do:

1) first load your syringe with the propinate product 2) then load some TE (or EQ) in same syringe with the propinate 3)inject equal amts into at least 2 diff sites.

for me this method typically minimizes or eliminates the pain.

best of luck,
cavdude

rbigg70

Try cutting it with sterile oil.

Never tried other props?? RED & swollen post inj.......Done cycles off & on for 12 yrs now....only thing hurts like this is old Denkyl T400...YOW!!!! Got a 2nd bottle....probly gonna move it and try mast enanthate

Prop does that to me.I'm running generics pharm mast right now and I get a decent size knot around the injection.

none of mast prop tried caused any pain. test prop on the other hand kills me and I have to cut it with something else

none of mast prop tried caused any pain. test prop on the other hand kills me and I have to cut it with something else

I can feel test prop while i'm pinning.The mast prop I feel the next day. Nothing major,just a little inflammation.Keep in mind i put all short acting esters in my bi's,tri's,and delts. If something is going to cause discomfort you will feel it in your bi's for sure. I do. Just standing up with your arms by your side you can feel how tight the facia is over the muscle. Almost feels like a really bad pump.

BA amounts have to be pretty high to cause any type of pain. That is a myth that has been floating around for years.

I would put a pin thru stopper, not touching oil, and place bottle in a pan on stove, then heat for a couple minutes. Yes it will evaporate some of the BA but I only do this to make sure it is in solution. Even if you don't see crystals, which means it's completely crashed out of solution, you can sometimes see hormone swirls under good lighting. This can cause pain while in depot.

Sometimes it's just the raw the sponsor ended up with, sometimes it's not made 100% the best it could be, or sometimes it's just the person using it.

If it continues to be painful, you can try to find out what type of oil they used, and cut it, but again you would need to remove the top, add to a 20ml sterile vial, cut it at the concentration you want, heat and swirl until clear, then filter into a sterile vial

EO typically will cause redness, irritation, etc, not as much pip.

It was the same for me. After a few weeks I got used to it and I haven't experienced any pain since. It probably took 5-7 weeks. Hope this helps.

you could try injecting warm/hot

to the point where its almost too hot to inject
works prettygood

:cool:

Thanks for all the ideas.....gonna try what USERAT suggested and reheat it.....

Thanks again.............good pinning

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner