over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masterone Prop or Enanthate??

mrbiggie

Registered
I would like to know how you guys feel about each and what kind of doses you use.
and also, does anyone think its over rated for the money?

Thanks

Last edited:
I love mast. Thinking about making it a 52 weeks a year compound. Prop vs Enan is the same argument with test, doesn't matter much. Mast-e seems a bit less widespread across sponsors though. Now since you asked for the money [since its about the same as tren most places] no you won't see the in the gym difference like tren nor the physique changes as dramatically, but I do think its very much worth it. Great sex aide too. Its honestly a terrific compliment to any other compound test deca tren or eq you name it.
Dose wise 300-400mg/wk will be a nice level to see effects, I've used more than that but beyond say 500mg/wk doesn't seem to add much of anything IME

The greatest benefit of masterone is that it inhibits, or deals with, SHBG and to a lesser extent Myostatin. This allows a given dose of test to be more effective. 200-350 mg/week is sufficient for this purpose.

I love masteron too.. It keeps water weight off it's great... If u prepping for a show use mast p if not no reason to use enan longer acting less pinnings

Quite simple really. Do you want to do just do 2 inj's per week? Or don't you mind pinning ed or eod. If you want to do less pinning go with mast e... if your using tren a or test p or other short esters go with mast p.

what if your kinda fat?, lol

Then no cycle in the world will get you where you wanna be unless you change the way you eat. Change your diet and thats it and work hard in the gym and be consistent. Then in the future look into aas if you need them. Too many think aas are a magic key to not being fat but they aren't in any way. Diet is everything for you.

I would like to know how you guys feel about each and what kind of doses you use.
and also, does anyone think its over rated for the money?

Thanks

Some people swear that some esters act differently than others, but this only applies to compounds that might aromatise or 5a-reduce at different rates depending on the release rate.
Masteron is a DHT derivative, so it is going to act the same no matter the ester.

Plus Mast E is only slightly more expensive from most sponsors but 200mg/ml in the E version VS 100

I like both. But E is harder to get.
I run A with NPP or E with Deca.
Deca is my favorite compound for mass... But Masteron is my favorite compound for everything else. Strength, no sides, good feeling, libido, dryness.

Just so many good things in a bottle of Masteron :)

I like both. But E is harder to get.
I run A with NPP or E with Deca.
Deca is my favorite compound for mass... But Masteron is my favorite compound for everything else. Strength, no sides, good feeling, libido, dryness.

Just so many good things in a bottle of Masteron :)

just curious.. do you always run mast with another compound?

I really like mast pro. I do 75mg eod with low dose test prop and high dose tren ace. The mast pro and tren a seems to get me nice hard and dry. All around good stuff !

I put my mate on 500mg mast per week alone (ony wanted to take 1 thing for some reason)... he loved it... veins coming out of everywhere... body transformed in 4 weeks. He had a good base just needed some refinement. AAS is never a magic pill and I wrote him out a diet (suitable meals and to eat every 3 hours) but he never stuck to it... said he replaced most with protein shakes. And he drank on his cycle too... all bad but literally transformed. Great genetics anyway but the difference was huge. Obviously that doesn't mean everyone will transform using masteron but it can be taken alone with great effect. Sure abit of test and some avar would only increase results :)

No, Ive run it alone. I've cruised on it between 300-500 a week and it was sweet. It really isn't that anabolic, just moderately, but good for strength, no water and I didn't lose much mass because I was able to train heavy and stayed hard still. Still prefer Primo for cruising though. It keeps me fuller.

Running it with whatever cycle Ive done has always been better than without it.

I've never run it with Tren. I think the aggression may be too much, but may find out soon. But then, I tren alone. So usually if I want more of what Tren (or whatever compound) does, I just add more tren or whatever compound,..

Ive run Mast alone up to 700/wk and didn't notice any more effect than at 500. JMO though.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws