over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

masters olympia pics. You be the judge

wolverine

Registered
Pretty tough call. Wish there was some back shots.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Damn, you know, I hate to admit it. But, it looked like Vince had him beat.

Don looked pretty dry around the chest, and his delts look "full". Vince had him.

I WAS THERE AND YONGBLOOD HAD ABOUT 40 PEOPLE SITTING RIGHT BEHIND THE JUDGES. I WONDER HOW HE WON?

mr taylor looks better to me.....drier,much better mid section , fuller bigger chest, better looking quads. he just has those full round muscle bellies.

don, looked better last year. vince had him beat.

I agree, it looks to me that vince should have won. and I hate to say it because I like Don, but his quads SUCKED!!!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Don's legs need to be brought up....his upped body looks great!

biggerthanyou said:
I agree, it looks to me that vince should have won. and I hate to say it because I like Don, but his quads SUCKED!!!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

What quads?

i think we all see the same thing dons quads were poor to say the least and over all he wasnt ready vince should have won how the hell could they even think don is better looks like this contest was bought

Hmmmm

I will say though I sure hope I look like that when I am their age. Very impressive.

I do think Vince had him though.

hahahahahaahah...its sooooooooo fukin funny to see these guys on stage with these p-uny legs attached to their huge upper bodies....LOL......after all these years of training u think they would have figured out a way to bring them up with all the different tricks/drugs that are out there today.........tooo funny

Well guys, all I can say is those dudes are still some BIG, cut, mofos, particularly for their ages. I never competed in BB'ing - basically got in AS competing at the national level in Judo and full-contact karate. Now just trying to fight off old age. I'm sure a lot of you guys look that good or better. Still, its pretty damn impressive to me - even with comparatively "puny" legs compared to the rest of them. Christ how many Ameican males their age look anywhere even remotely like that (even considering how they look when "off")?

While a picture is worth a thousand words, it oftentimes doesn't do "a bodybuilder" justice. At the level these guys are at, I would listen more to someone (that is not necessarily a judge) "who was up close" to see both of these competitors together!

xcel

DON NO LEGS?? THE JUDGES MUST HAVE BEEN JUDGING FROM THE WAIST UP....TAYLOR WAS ROBBED

Chuck999 said:
Well guys, all I can say is those dudes are still some BIG, cut, mofos, particularly for their ages. I never competed in BB'ing - basically got in AS competing at the national level in Judo and full-contact karate. Now just trying to fight off old age. I'm sure a lot of you guys look that good or better. Still, its pretty damn impressive to me - even with comparatively "puny" legs compared to the rest of them. Christ how many Ameican males their age look anywhere even remotely like that (even considering how they look when "off")?

Very cool. I competed at the national level also, but my discipline was kung-fu. I was actually national champ in '96. I was totally clean though, wasn't even interested in lifting and juicing. Once I started lifting, it was all I wanted to do and gave up martial arts and competing.

Damn Wolverine, way to go! I never won a national, but did compete in several, and got a bronze medal (3rd) in Judo at the US nationals back in the early 70's. (Remember I'm the OLD fart!). Also AAU US SE Region Judo Champion in 67. The full contact karate (these days they mostly call it kickboxing, but its the exact same thing) was fun, but my real love was Judo. Totally different sport these days. I'm not sure a current day Judoka could fight off an 80 year old lady if he had to! That kung fu is some really difficult serious stuff. I have 1st degrees in both Tae Kwan Do and Shotokan (as well as Nidan - 2nd degree, in Judo). Also dabbled in several other styles, including one very "hard" jujitsu style called Jukaru. Shodan (1st degree) in it also. No way you could compete in that stuff - you'd be maiming or killing each other. I'm kind of like you these days, I mostly just lift but do get back into the dojo off and on. I wasn't scrawy by any means but before I got into AS, I always kind of slender built, so the AS really did help me. Had to move up a weight class in Judo, but I discovered that even back then ALL the guys at the major regional or national level were on AS. Just like basically every other strength or endurance sport these days. Ah, like Bruce Springsteen says "Glory Days".

Chuck999 said:
Ah, like Bruce Springsteen says "Glory Days".

Lol, I hear that.

I was into it so heavily that it almost cost me my marrige. I would go to the dojo at 5pm and not leave until 11pm or even a little later sometimes. 5-6 days a week. I was a sponge.

Never forget doing kata until people started passing out, or sitting in the horse stance for an hour at a time with a broomstick across your legs. One of the black belts under our system was also in shotokan. Bad, bad dude. He could do some shit that I could just not believe. He was around 5'5", and I have a picture of him kicking the rim of a basketball goal.

wolverine said:
He was around 5'5", and I have a picture of him kicking the rim of a basketball goal.

Damn, and I thought I was baddass 'cuz I could drunk.

Pusher said:

Damn, and I thought I was baddass 'cuz I could drunk.

You could drunk, or you are drunk?:D

J/K, actually I lied. I looked again, and he is kicking the bottom of the net. Still pretty bad ass.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws