over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masters Worlds.... Lets go B-Boy!!!

Time in Pittsburg 10.53 AM. !

Go out there like its your last show - nothing to lose - BLAST THEM !!!!
Lol it most definitely is my last show.

Lol it most definitely is my last show.
How are things going mate? Tried to scoop the live stream but it wasn’t working

4th in 212 50yr old class
3rd in 212 49yr old class (prize money)

50+ class was more competitive than 40+! Top 2 in 50+ was also top 2 in 40+

Congrats man!! That’s excellent!

Edit: when can we see pics? You know we want pics.

Getting out there and putting yourself out there is a trophy in itself.

Nice deal getting some cash 😜😜

Now time to eat !!

Good luck brother! By far the most knowledgeable and just “good guy” on this board. We are jealous of u 🙌🏼💪🏼
Yeah dude, I'm totally jealous. I'm 51 and I'd love to compete just once. My mom was a competitive bodybuilder back in the 80's and I got a little idea of what it takes to get up on that stage and you got it and I think that's fucking awesome.
Genuine jealousy (in the best way).

NOW POST UP SOME FRICKING PICS!!!! (please)

Congrats on your top tier placing B-boy! I imagine that burger and fries will taste heavenly shortly!!!

Sounds like there was truly some top athletes on stage with you.

Question though; Are 50 something’s able to also compete in the 40 year old division? I don’t compete so my apologies if this is a dumb question. From your post earlier it sounds like that is possible. I figured it’d wouldn’t be allowed.

Cage

Hey Brad, you were in the best shape that you could possibly be in so take pride in that.

You must’ve had some pretty stiff competition beat you.

Congrats on your top tier placing B-boy! I imagine that burger and fries will taste heavenly shortly!!!

Sounds like there was truly some top athletes on stage with you.

Question though; Are 50 something’s able to also compete in the 40 year old division? I don’t compete so my apologies if this is a dumb question. From your post earlier it sounds like that is possible. I figured it’d wouldn’t be allowed.

Cage
It works one way only- you can compete with youngers but you cant compete with olders if you are not in this age group yet. Also Bboy huge congrats !!!

It works one way only- you can compete with youngers but you cant compete with olders if you are not in this age group yet. Also Bboy huge congrats !!!
Exactly. You just pay the extra for each class. (well, us non-pro's do...not sure about pro's).

Thanks for the clarification! Wasn't sure about that.

Damn good work Big Man...Congrats!

Now that I have had some good quality sleep I can reflect back at the show. In recent years I have had some atrophy in my lats especially my left, my waist has gotten thicker (I always had thick waist due to thick muscular obliques) but now my top abdominal area get distended and now makes my front double bicep pose my worse pose when I was young it was my best, this is how far my physique has slipped, but I also realize I 50 years old and what gave me my superpowers in my youth (heavy Slagle iron) is now my curse in my older age. In order for me to win a show I would honestly probably have to brutally suffer down to about 190 lbs maybe less. I was 196.4 the morning of this show. I did not use any diuretics, only over the county water pills and vitamin c. Had some diazide but did not use it.

Dude you still looked incredible. I can tell from your tone you’re super disappointed - and that’s fair, you put a ton of time, effort, and mental power into this prep.

You still crushed it, though, you’re at the peak 1% of 1% of human physiques regardless of age.

Go relax, enjoy down time, and get back at ‘er for whatever is next

Now that I have had some good quality sleep I can reflect back at the show. In recent years I have had some atrophy in my lats especially my left, my waist has gotten thicker (I always had thick waist due to thick muscular obliques) but now my top abdominal area get distended and now makes my front double bicep pose my worse pose when I was young it was my best, this is how far my physique has slipped, but I also realize I 50 years old and what gave me my superpowers in my youth (heavy Slagle iron) is now my curse in my older age. In order for me to win a show I would honestly probably have to brutally suffer down to about 190 lbs maybe less. I was 196.4 the morning of this show. I did not use any diuretics, only over the county water pills and vitamin c. Had some diazide but did not use it.

That’s the only difference I see between you and the 1st place fella. His waist is smaller and his lat spread is wider. However, did something happen to the winner’s left pectoral? Maybe it’s the picture but it looks like half of it is gone. Any insight? Or is it just the picture?

Either way, fantastic job!!!!! At 50 that is amazing to still have that type of physique! Incredible. You definitely had some strong competitors on stage with you!

Cage

Congratulations brother. I swear, us older guys are looking better with age!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws