advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered

👍👍

Listened to this earlier today. There’s a really good training video of him and Dallas on YouTube training back.

The blood test from his unfortunately and untimely deceased client (RIP) are one of the few instances where we have a tangible number of dosages being used. Not speculative, not anecdotal but a real number. Despite this STILL, in the face of hard evidence, this guy dismisses them as inaccurate and says his client ran reasonable dosages.

(I'm referencing the part of the video where the interviewer confronts him about his former clients testosterone blood test results. The guru discredits the accuracy of them... Of blood test results taken in an autopsy)

The blood test from his unfortunately and untimely deceased client (RIP) are one of the few instances where we have a tangible number of dosages being used. Not speculative, not anecdotal but a real number. Despite this STILL, in the face of hard evidence, this guy dismisses them as inaccurate and says his client ran reasonable dosages.

(I'm referencing the part of the video where the interviewer confronts him about his former clients testosterone blood test results. The guru discredits the accuracy of them... Of blood test results taken in an autopsy)

AAS users/abusers are no better than coke or crack addicts etc in the sense that they’ll make up anything to reason or justify their narrative..

I didn't watch it yet but saw some drama on Nick Trigili's insta where Nick calls Matt a murderer. Others have partially blamed Chad for Nick's problems and death too.
What does everyone here think, is the coach responsible for everything that happens to a client? You've all probably seen Shawn Ray say Chad has a trail of bodies behind him that he's responsiblee for. And Chad pissed enough about Shawn's recent comments to do a few interviews himself. Of course Shawn has called Chad Dr Kevorkian for 20 years.

I didn't watch it yet but saw some drama on Nick Trigili's insta where Nick calls Matt a murderer. Others have partially blamed Chad for Nick's problems and death too.
What does everyone here think, is the coach responsible for everything that happens to a client? You've all probably seen Shawn Ray say Chad has a trail of bodies behind him that he's responsiblee for. And Chad pissed enough about Shawn's recent comments to do a few interviews himself. Of course Shawn has called Chad Dr Kevorkian for 20 years.
How can anyone blame a coach? Yes, they tell you take this, that, and other. BUT, you have the ultimate decision to put GRAMS of gear in your body. No idea how anyone can blame there coach. He/she holding a gun to your head? I highly doubt it!

How can anyone blame a coach? Yes, they tell you take this, that, and other. BUT, you have the ultimate decision to put GRAMS of gear in your body. No idea how anyone can blame there coach. He/she holding a gun to your head? I highly doubt it!
I totally agree with you, but also realize that at the "Olympian level" an athlete gets a diet and supplement plan from a top coach and although it may seem extreme or crazy to the athlete the first thing that's going to pop into their head is "everyone else at this level must be doing this protocol" so in order to be able to compete I had better up my game also as my coach has other top Olympian pros under his guidance.

I totally agree with you, but also realize that at the "Olympian level" an athlete gets a diet and supplement plan from a top coach and although it may seem extreme or crazy to the athlete the first thing that's going to pop into their head is "everyone else at this level must be doing this protocol" so in order to be able to compete I had better up my game also as my coach has other top Olympian pros under his guidance.
I totally get what your saying. I forgot to post that lol
Tumors I've heard guys using 1200mg of tren a week. Just stupid

Sure.

But people are demanding the coach put the athlete's health as priority. Nick puts Matt on blast and calls him a murderer. But at the same time he supports Chad and sees Chad as a good guy. But here's the problem from my point of view: it doesn't matter who the coach is, all these heavyweights are playing with fire. Any doctor would tell ALL of these guys to immediately stop everything. They all have massive hearts for example - which from a cardiologist's POV would be a ticking time bomb. So what should a coach do or tell a guy with "a dream", that it's over?
Did Chad tell Dallas that he should retire or did he drop Dallas dosages down to a fraction of what he was doing under Matt? I kind of doubt it. Nick also hyped up John O'Reagan in the same thread where he blasts Matt, but I remember a thread on this very forum where members talked about John recommending to them some crazy stuff like 400mg of tren every other day. John was Nick's first coach and he referred Dallas to John. Maybe a lot of the damage came during those early years?

So I see a double standard with guys like Nick or even Shawn Ray. Nick sells potentially dangerous drugs online and coaches guys in a dangerous sport while at the same time bemoaning all the abuse pros need to subject themselves to. Also demands that guys like Rhoden and Curry stay in tip top shape throughout the year to be a good representatives of the sport. Nick ever think that these guys want to live a couple more years? Shawn cries about Chad but he knows it's not that Chad is radically more reckless than other coaches. The pros' look simply requires a certain amount of abuse and risk, doesn't matter who the coach is. You can be as proactive about your health as you want, it's still risky.

I don’t bother listening to anything Shawn says... He’s the biggest hater in sports history... Literally comes off as a whiner and complainer against everyone that has ever done something better than him... You can see and feel the resentment when he speaks..

Not rumors.. There’s guys on this site who’ve admitted to using 200-400mg of Tren Ace per day... Not saying all pros do this, but if people on this site have done it, I’d bet there’s pros who’ve ventured up to those extreme doses...

I don’t bother listening to anything Shawn says... He’s the biggest hater in sports history... Literally comes off as a whiner and complainer against everyone that has ever done something better than him... You can see and feel the resentment when he speaks..

Not rumors.. There’s guys on this site who’ve admitted to using 200-400mg of Tren Ace per day... Not saying all pros do this, but if people on this site have done it, I’d bet there’s pros who’ve ventured up to those extreme doses...

I saw part of a recent video where Chad says tren is the most "abused" drug on all levels and how 3ccs a day is not uncommon in the pros. Maybe Chad only recommends half of that, I don't know. :D Somehow I think Ronnie had periods where he was really pushing everything. If he had no problem dehydrating Ronnie with mystery diuretics to the point where Ronnie thought he would die, what's a little extra tren?:D

Some of the newer guys may not know that more than 20 years ago Chad said Shawn actually called the cops on him wrt to supplying drugs to athletes. I seem to remember law enforcement actually came to a pro show due to Shawn. As if Shawn didn't do illegal drugs himself in his time.:D

LOL bro 300-400 is at the very low end. I've known guys who don't compete using a gram plus. A buddy of mine went to 900 and said, "dude the sides just went off the charts" no shit, bro, what the hell did you think was gonna happen? Lol. I don't even wanna think about what some guys, who do this for a living, have gone up to. I think I recall Jordan Peters saying he's used 1.5g a week.

I can assure you a lot of people are using more than that, I know lots of local guys that don't compete that use 150-200mg++ a day on top of all the other shit that people use.

But than again people that respond well and genetically gifted might be using a lot less. Luke seem's like a believable guy and the doses he says he uses are tiny compared to the average gym bro, never mind a top competitor.

The re-occurring issue I see is more diuretics doses on top of all the juice that seems to be a killer. I have no idea what chad's protocols are but I think when it comes to diuretics people know less so they might do whatever the coach says to. Milos mentions it in a lot of his podcasts that diuetics killed quite a few.

Interesting that meadows uses none with his athletes, even top IFBB pros he works with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131