YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen Opens Up...Dallas, Drugs, Prep, etc.

Damn near 3g per pound, holy shit. I listened to the interview, as well, that blew my mind. Even with all the gear in the world, there's no way your body is using all that to build muscle. Even 2g per pound is probably too much for most. Where the hell does Chad get 3g a pound from? That's the most I've ever heard ANYONE eating. I've never heard of him doing that with other guys.

Cooked protein.

I wonder what the appetite boosting drugs are which Chad recommends?

Even Palumbo said no way he could have done that.

Megace (Megestrol Acetate). It's a liquid. Doctors prescribe it for people with wasting diseases like cancer, HIV, etc. In Pinkton's thread JJ stated that Chad has Pinkton using it.

Do you guys really think it's the protein though? I agree that's super high, but I doubt thats the issue. Milos has said on several occasions for the past 20+ years hes never eaten under 500grams of protein per day and all his guys are on the same and they've never had an issue.

Damn near 3g per pound, holy shit. I listened to the interview, as well, that blew my mind. Even with all the gear in the world, there's no way your body is using all that to build muscle.

It's not.

Not just in bodybuilding, but in all of america, more is better. More is always the answer.

If 1.5g of protein is good, then surely 2g is better, and if 2g is better than 3g must be where its at.

If 750mg of test is good then a gram is definitely better. 2g is even morrrre better. 3g must be superior.

If youre working 40 hours a week then 50 is where you need to be. But you should reallly be working 60 or more. This is where hustle culture was born. You wont build an empire if you arent pulling 80s. There are guys who make millions getting hopped up on stims and running into a room getting everybody fired up to turn into a machine that never sleeps.

The cardio was recommended by a trainer at 4 times a week at 30 minutes. But I should really be doing an hour...maybe everyday.

I cant think of a single area where this isnt true in the states. If you tell a client to cut calories by 100, theyre probably going to do 300 or more. Ive helped people out and everyone of them has done this.

Welcome to the average citizens mind in the land of excess. More is better. Its baked in here.

Damn near 3g per pound, holy shit. I listened to the interview, as well, that blew my mind. Even with all the gear in the world, there's no way your body is using all that to build muscle. Even 2g per pound is probably too much for most. Where the hell does Chad get 3g a pound from? That's the most I've ever heard ANYONE eating. I've never heard of him doing that with other guys.

Megace (Megestrol Acetate). It's a liquid. Doctors prescribe it for people with wasting diseases like cancer, HIV, etc. In Pinkton's thread JJ stated that Chad has Pinkton using it.

I was just about to write that. Yes JJ said Pinkton is on a lot of meat/food so he needs it to get through it all.

Do you guys really think it's the protein though? I agree that's super high, but I doubt thats the issue. Milos has said on several occasions for the past 20+ years hes never eaten under 500grams of protein per day and all his guys are on the same and they've never had an issue.

It's a factor. Plus I have debated many times with people on here about protein not being damaging to the kidney's like many think it is (the same for creatine). However if you are regularly going through that much protein combined with the weight, drugs, genetics and other factors then yes it should 100% contribute. 700g is also much different to about 500g but I would never for 1 second state the protein consumed is the only or main reason for their kidney issues but it definitely could have contributed. I should also add not all the pro's who had issues were eating that much as I have heard many times Flex Wheeler for example struggles to eat much and would fall of his diet constantly. I could be wrong but I can't see Flex going through 700g protein daily for years and he was probably on a fraction of that. Ronnie Coleman was trained by Chad and went through loads of food and whilst he is a mess now he doesn't have kidney issues (well it hasn't been publicly disclosed).

Some of them could have been walking around with high bp for years. There are so many possibilities and the caloric intake alone with the huge bodyweight with untreated hypertension would be enough to ruin someones kidneys over time. Then there is the harsh drugs, orals and extreme dieting so everything combined it's no real surprise so many guys have issues. Some of these guys also had kidney issues after competitions so that would indicate all of the above but also diuretic abuse.

Quick addition as I couldn't edit my last post- It's worth noting the abuse of painkillers is also rampant in bodybuilding. If I had to guess it was worse in the past (90's etc) because they didn't realize at the time how bad certain things are. Although I know there are some who still take tonnes of NSAIDs (etc) for example. As Bleed posted the more is more mentality comes into things. But many due to heavy lifting and injuries experience pain and they didn't think anything of popping 800mg ibuprofen about 4-6 times daily for example. Many figured it's not strong so it will be fine. Now the same can also be said for stronger painkillers as well and many of them are also heavily abused by people in all walks of life. I know Tom Prince who was trained by Chad had issues with painkillers. Half of them had issues with rec drugs and pain pills though.

Wow. Now here's something that doesn't make much sense. Chad said he doesn't like Deca because of the sexual sides, "you have to take so many other things with Deca due to the sides" then recommends this? LMAO funny guy. :D

Wow. Now here's something that doesn't make much sense. Chad said he doesn't like Deca because of the sexual sides, "you have to take so many other things with Deca due to the sides" then recommends this? LMAO funny guy. :D
He has Pinkton on 700mg deca currently.

Quick addition as I couldn't edit my last post- It's worth noting the abuse of painkillers is also rampant in bodybuilding. If I had to guess it was worse in the past (90's etc) because they didn't realize at the time how bad certain things are. Although I know there are some who still take tonnes of NSAIDs (etc) for example. As Bleed posted the more is more mentality comes into things. But many due to heavy lifting and injuries experience pain and they didn't think anything of popping 800mg ibuprofen about 4-6 times daily for example. Many figured it's not strong so it will be fine. Now the same can also be said for stronger painkillers as well and many of them are also heavily abused by people in all walks of life. I know Tom Prince who was trained by Chad had issues with painkillers. Half of them had issues with rec drugs and pain pills though.

A lot of the painkiller-abuse is probably from/for injecting into scar tissue and the painful injections after a while of doing so much of them. Nubain was popular back in the 90's.

A lot of the painkiller-abuse is probably from/for injecting into scar tissue and the painful injections after a while of doing so much of them. Nubain was popular back in the 90's.

Painful injection sites shouldn't really require a heroin equivalent.:D I would say painkillers are used for emotional pain, anxiety and boredom. It's simply more "fun" to do stressful and boring things when high. Like Bostin said Nubain was fantastic to do before leg day. But the price is high.

Painful injection sites shouldn't really require a heroin equivalent.:D I would say painkillers are used for emotional pain, anxiety and boredom. It's simply more "fun" to do stressful and boring things when high. Like Bostin said Nubain was fantastic to do before leg day. But the price is high.
They shouldn't idd.

Keep in mind that even if a coach gives an ahtlete a protocol, there is a huge possibility the athlete could just increase the dosages even if its against what his coach says...

Drugs are more toxic than food, but all that protein is not going to help to organs that are enduring so much stress.

Keep in mind that even if a coach gives an ahtlete a protocol, there is a huge possibility the athlete could just increase the dosages even if its against what his coach says...

Yes plus on the subject of Chad and deca as a coach you may think deca is a poor choice but you get one athlete who states he loves deca and grows like a weed on it and experiences very little side effects so you may put it in their plan. You don't have to like every drug you put in some peoples plans as many respond differently to things. Although I still wouldn't trust a word some of these guys state but still I am sure what Chad said about deca is his honest opinion. If I had to guess I bet Dallas also done more than what Chad and Matt probably recommended he did.

Kid annoys the hell out of me, but for what it's worth, I think he actually is aware that he's a fuckin idiot. I think having a kid made him grow up just a little, though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131