over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Jansen

Do you know I dont think ive ever read a book or full article by Mentzer and I sure havent read anything by Author Jones. I just was always of the belief that there is no reason to do 3-6 sets of worksets of an exercise when 1-2 will get the job done. If someone needs 27 warmup sets to get to the work set....so be it.....but i think the magic is the varied mechanical positioning of exercises and not in multiple sets. 95% of bodybuilders who have been training for years have some sort of weak bodypart.....adding 3-6 more worksets on the same exercises that have produced that weak bodypart isnt going to do jack crap.....but putting ones self into different mechanical positions will give a much greater chance of improving a bodypart. Everyone argues about sets and volume.....christ if a guy has a weak lat spread after 8 years of lifting...its not the 2-4 MORE sets of lat pulldowns or chins that is going to change that.....maybe just maybe if he went over to the Nautilus Nitro pullover machine which he has never used before....his back might take off.
This is the part that I’ve taken most to heart of all your writing is the mechanical positioning. Exercises like pjr pullovers, those bent over cable Dante rows, the pec deck flye chest push presses, rack deadlift/high pull hybrid, rack chins. These things have made some of the biggest difference in my development and have caused me to come up with my own ways to tweak standard exercises to best suit my own structure

FIrst of all, its pretty clear that NO ONE here have actually been a member on Matt's site haha

Matt like...once in awhile incorporates some rest-pause stuff in there. But its not his routine at all. He's actually rotated alot of stuff.
If ANYTHING right now he's taken a fair amount from Jordan Peters. And JP mentions DC as one of his influences all the time.
So now that that is put to bed.

Matt's site is ok. I like him and his athletes but other than that, no revolutionary info.
As far as informational BBing sites, JP's is hands down the best.
Matt's site is basically just reporting on his and his client's progress and WO's.
JP's is that, plus allll the deep thinking, questions, and philosophies with low volume training. Lots of good anecdotal info and drug stuff there as well. Hands down the best. He and Dr. Scott and Dante have been the most influential minds in my BBing journey.

Is anyone here on Phil's site? I had to cancel that. It was bad, almost no updates on videos. No info really. It was bad.
I was like I said and I canceled it. It was crap. It’s just diets of his athletes and updates on them. At least jp site is motivating. And Phil site I would never join because the signing up fee. Guy is also so delusional when it comes to his own training and physique. I don’t think I’ve seen someone train with such bad range of motion and ego lifts

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131