over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Kroc is a Transgender?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above all, mad respect for the man. Live and let live. I hope he finds his happiness.

she looks like those crossfit chicks on the reebok crossfit games.

I just pulled this quote off a pro-lbgt site "In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association’s Board of Trustees removed homosexuality from its official diagnostic manual, The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Second Edition (DSM II). The action was taken following a review of the scientific literature and consultation with experts in the field. The experts found that homosexuality does not meet the criteria to be considered a mental illness."

1973?!? Man, look at the damage done in such a short time. We have done this to ourselves as a people. Our society is now so whack, WE have made the simple process of gender identity a problem. Kroc is a what? A "trans fluid alpha lesbian girly what the hell?!?!" Cmon, thats not a "sexual gender" it IS a mental disorder.

If my speaking as a completely normal and sane American IS somehow taken as inflammatory? Then comprehend this: sane normal people are now the perceived social minority. Please dont hit me with an "anti-normal swastika", or tell me "all normals must sit or speak in the back of the bus," because normal people are actually allowed to speak on earth, contrary to what the liberal media might say.

We are not doing our children and our planet a favor by coddling mental illness. We are not helping the mentally ill either. Our silence only ensures they will continue to wonder if up is up, and down is down, or if they might have been born a transfluid-whatchcallit. Our silence is ratifying their delusions.

People are born all kind of ways, including pedophile, sadist and sociopath. Things happen to kids. Bad things. Those kids can grow up pretty confused, or mentally ill. You dont have to hate the victim, but treat the illness, dont glorify it.

If you think the pedophile, sadist and sociopath arent sitting in line waiting to declare themselves some kind of "orientation?" Mark my words, its gonna happen. NAMBLA is already angling to be included in the modern mad-house we call tolerance.

So I return to the premise: our silence damns the mentally ill to live life as freaks, with no treatment available because we are too busy telling them its an "identity issue." And the kids? Wow! Our world now includes a 290# trans-fluid-lesbian powerlifter. With promised installments of 1000s of NAMBLA-ites soon "coming out." The world our children will grow up in is a freakin battle ground combined with a circus and an insane asylum.

opinion, even those that disagree with you, does not equal "hate speech" so please dont bother to get on any shame-game race-card drama-queen soap opera channel here. I dont have to agree with you to treat you, or anyone, civilly. I wouldnt bully anyone over anything, whether it was 110# she-gay, or a 290# transgender-fluid-lesbian-whatever. So feel quite free to disagree, but please dont go all bull-homo and hump your keyboard at me, as that is pointless anyhow.

And dont tell me two genders isnt enough. Like thats too simple? Anyone on here who isnt celibate oughtta know we havent even figured out all the differences between men and women yet. :rolleyes:

I just pulled this quote off a pro-lbgt site "In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association’s Board of Trustees removed homosexuality from its official diagnostic manual, The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Second Edition (DSM II). The action was taken following a review of the scientific literature and consultation with experts in the field. The experts found that homosexuality does not meet the criteria to be considered a mental illness."

1973?!? Man, look at the damage done in such a short time. We have done this to ourselves as a people. Our society is now so whack, WE have made the simple process of gender identity a problem. Kroc is a what? A "trans fluid alpha lesbian girly what the hell?!?!" Cmon, thats not a "sexual gender" it IS a mental disorder.

If my speaking as a completely normal and sane American IS somehow taken as inflammatory? Then comprehend this: sane normal people are now the perceived social minority. Please dont hit me with an "anti-normal swastika", or tell me "all normals must sit or speak in the back of the bus," because normal people are actually allowed to speak on earth, contrary to what the liberal media might say.

We are not doing our children and our planet a favor by coddling mental illness. We are not helping the mentally ill either. Our silence only ensures they will continue to wonder if up is up, and down is down, or if they might have been born a transfluid-whatchcallit. Our silence is ratifying their delusions.

People are born all kind of ways, including pedophile, sadist and sociopath. Things happen to kids. Bad things. Those kids can grow up pretty confused, or mentally ill. You dont have to hate the victim, but treat the illness, dont glorify it.

If you think the pedophile, sadist and sociopath arent sitting in line waiting to declare themselves some kind of "orientation?" Mark my words, its gonna happen. NAMBLA is already angling to be included in the modern mad-house we call tolerance.

So I return to the premise: our silence damns the mentally ill to live life as freaks, with no treatment available because we are too busy telling them its an "identity issue." And the kids? Wow! Our world now includes a 290# trans-fluid-lesbian powerlifter. With promised installments of 1000s of NAMBLA-ites soon "coming out." The world our children will grow up in is a freakin battle ground combined with a circus and an insane asylum.

opinion, even those that disagree with you, does not equal "hate speech" so please dont bother to get on any shame-game race-card drama-queen soap opera channel here. I dont have to agree with you to treat you, or anyone, civilly. I wouldnt bully anyone over anything, whether it was 110# she-gay, or a 290# transgender-fluid-lesbian-whatever. So feel quite free to disagree, but please dont go all bull-homo and hump your keyboard at me, as that is pointless anyhow.

And dont tell me two genders isnt enough. Like thats too simple? Anyone on here who isnt celibate oughtta know we havent even figured out all the differences between men and women yet. :rolleyes:

You stand up for what you believe my friend and I applaud you. I agree with a lot of what you just said.

well im a gender-fluid (male presenting), transphobic, cis-gendered, polymorphic, fire-breathing dragon with ptsd (self-diagnosed), and if you disagree, you're oppressing me (so check your privilege, shitlord).

btw, my preferred pronouns are xi, fi, and qi

I also forgot to add, that I'm already offended by your offensiveness being offended at my offensive towards your offendocation

and Im just an RM, I dont have enough posts to reach the rank of shitlord yet

Last edited:
Liberal media aside, there is a significant difference between a mental illness that causes a person to be socially non-functional; and gender identity which influences how one perceives there own gender tendencies.

Good post. I personaly dont care who anyone chooses to have sex with behind closed doors or what they do. But things are getting out of hand putting it all out in public the way they do nowadays. And you are right that pedophiles and rapists and other sexual deviants also say "I was born this way I didn't choose to be attracted to such and such". It's a slippery slope to allow that kind of mentality to have free reign throughout society. The Romans did that and the moral degredation that followed even accepted pedophilia as "normal" and considered it no big deal. We should stick to sound ideals of whats "right and wrong" atleast in public so that we dont have all this crazy shit running rampant through society.

Im sick of all the politically correct bullshit so ill just say W.T.F??

Lets not act like this shit is normal. Our culture is SHOT!

I could personally care less but whatever side you fall on, approve, don't care, hate it, the notion that pedophiles are going mainstream cause this is now suddenly more mainstream is ridiculous and flat out retarded.

Everyone against this.

Live your own fucking life and shut the fuck up.
So what if it's in the media...
So what if people are open about it...

Live your own fucking life and stop this
"Well I think"

Fuck what you think, live your own life.
Why is this such a hard thing to do for people?

Last edited:
Good post. I personaly dont care who anyone chooses to have sex with behind closed doors or what they do. But things are getting out of hand putting it all out in public the way they do nowadays. And you are right that pedophiles and rapists and other sexual deviants also say "I was born this way I didn't choose to be attracted to such and such". It's a slippery slope to allow that kind of mentality to have free reign throughout society. The Romans did that and the moral degredation that followed even accepted pedophilia as "normal" and considered it no big deal. We should stick to sound ideals of whats "right and wrong" atleast in public so that we dont have all this crazy shit running rampant through society.
Okay Hitler.
People like you are the problem with America.
What's right and wrong?
And you're comparing this to pedophiles?
Live your own life and shut up already.

Okay Hitler.
People like you are the problem with America.
What's right and wrong?
And you're comparing this to pedophiles?
Live your own life and shut up already.

Yes there is such a thing as right and wrong. Moral relativism is whats wrong with this country. Is it right or wrong that he wants to dress in women's clothes or whatever? Dont know dont care, but you dont have to throw that shit in peoples face and publicize your personal life. Some of us have kids for christs sake and shouldn't have to explain to them why some men want to dress up and act like women. Keep that in your bedroom.

Reality is stranger than fiction, is it not?

The moral principles we've inherited from our ancestors must evolve like everything else.

Think or die.

I can't judge anyone. I might not agree with the life style you want to live but that's between you and your creator I don't have anything to do with it. But I will say this. Drugging up little kids with hormone meds at a young age isn't good. I don't agree with sex changes but don't put little kids on meds at the age of 9 let them get older 25 or so then see. But I always said this could be a mental health issue. I don't make fun of anyone with this problem cause I say it's a health issue so that is a no no when it comes to making jokes.

Check this out I agree. Misguided doctors at play and misguided doctors is what the media loves.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ?Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ?Biologically Impossible?

Everyone against this.

Live your own fucking life and shut the fuck up.

So what if it's in the media...

So what if people are open about it...

Live your own fucking life and stop this

"Well I think"

Fuck what you think, live your own life.

Why is this such a hard thing to do for people?

Let me guess your a yellow bellied insecure pro-homosexual people's champ that voted for Obama. How you gonna tell people to live there own lives when our lives are affected by the dumbshit a around us. Your bleeding liberal attitude shows the amount of grit you have. Then you choose to call someone names like "Hitler" in reference to there opinio about how shitty this country has become. Truth is if you take the blindfold off your eyes this country has slingshot into shit these past 8years faster than anytime in history. America has now proven to the world that it is a joke. Go try to tell others to shit the fuck up and live there lives an not worry bout other people. Your dead wrong bout that an that's the mentality that fucks us! We gotta be hard pressed on these issues to keep this country intact. The issue of this applies to msny subjects that are occurring as we speak and when we do as you say and shut up sn live our lives lol that's when we let them fuck us in the ass. How bout you shut the fuck up and live your life and quit worrying about people who want to speak out for what they believe is right or wrong, we all have a morale compass instilled in us one way or another but how bout you shut the fuck up practice what you preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with everything you just said future. Frankly don't really believe that the libtards really deep down their bs. It's cool to say every is ok etc. Shows how cool and open minded you are supposedly. Obama, only modern president that I truly believe hates everything that America stands for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member