over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Kroc is a Transgender?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I wonder is why are people making connections between pedo's and rapists with the lgbt community? A rapist or pedo that engages in said activity is committing a felony and harming another person. There is nothing illegal about being gay, bi or trans... at least in the country I reside in.

at one point it was illegal tho, and performing sodomy equaled death or jail time as time went on. So, even tho it is a stretch, all people are saying is that years ago homosexuals and tansgenders were thought of the same way pedos are thought as today.

Rapists perform acts in my opinion. Its not what they are attracted to, its illegal so that isn't in the discussion.

at one point it was illegal tho, and performing sodomy equaled death or jail time as time went on. So, even tho it is a stretch, all people are saying is that years ago homosexuals and tansgenders were thought of the same way pedos are thought as today.

Rapists perform acts in my opinion. Its not what they are attracted to, its illegal so that isn't in the discussion.

You'd think a bunch of guys who stick shots in their asses, look at other guys in speedos half the day, critique how these men look, and are looked at by the masses as grotesque or a perversion...would be less opinionated and hateful towards another group...:rolleyes::D

Yes there is such a thing as right and wrong. Moral relativism is whats wrong with this country. Is it right or wrong that he wants to dress in women's clothes or whatever? Dont know dont care, but you dont have to throw that shit in peoples face and publicize your personal life. Some of us have kids for christs sake and shouldn't have to explain to them why some men want to dress up and act like women. Keep that in your bedroom.

to some degree I feel there is some irony here...

now I will admit I looked at the "after" pics, and in all honesty my only thought was holey shit! THAT is one of the most frightening things I have ever seen! imagine that giant jacked ...... coming at you from a dark corner, "hey boy". :eek:

lol

it also made me think of a tranny I used to know, biker guy realized he was a women after his umpteenth wreck, he was also an alcoholic crackhead with a more then troubled past.. interesting character to chat with and for real I would hang out and watch this train wreck just for the stories to tell after. was a decent guy, lol sort of.... I ran into him before in ful getup in walmart after beingup for 3-4 days ( him not me ) needless to say the stares were impressive. lol

so yeah, to some degree I can understand how explaining these things as a parent can be tuff, I have been there before.

but what is going on here is basically a very extreme version of what we do.

how many times little kids stopped and stared at you or pointed, or asked why you look like a wrestler/super hero?

the real explanation involves lots of social and legal issues.

chopping your dick off and eating estrogen like pez is legal. in theory, easier more child friendly explanation...

shit like this is always gona shock people, is it really possible not to?
that said, they should be able to do what they want, as should we.

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

just ssome thoughts.

it was also illegal to drink from a whites only fountain.
It was also illegal to vote as a woman.

Two consenting adults whether legal or illegal greatly different than doing stuff with children.
Those that compare the two are probably pedophiles themselves.
Would you as a straight man consider something with a little girl? Of course you wouldn't, so why would gay people.

There are pedophiles that like Lil girls, boys, or both.
Would you call these people str8, gay, or bi?
Of course you wouldn't...
So don't attached pedophiles to gays, because then you're attaching them to heterosexuals as well.

Last edited:
it was also illegal to drink from a whites only fountain.
It was also illegal to vote as a woman.

Two consenting adults weather is greatly different than doing stuff with children.
Those that compare the two are probably pedophiles themselves.
Would you as a straight man consider something with a little girl? Of course you wouldn't, so why would gay people.

There are pedophiles that like Lil girls, boys, or both.
Would you call these people str8, gay, or bi?
Of course you wouldn't...
So don't attached pedophiles to gays, because then you're attaching them to heterosexuals as well.

You are totally missing the point and taking it the wrong way. Saying people who compare the two are probably pedo themselves is like saying "you smelt it you dealt it" childish and not true. No one is saying gays and pedos have any connection other than both at one point were or are illegal and looked at totally wrong and disgusting.

And you somewhat re enforce our point by using the voting and water fountain analogy because our or at least my whole point is that in this world there is a lot of things that are accepted now, that were illegal and disgusting to people in the past.

gays- disgusting and illegal
woman voting- wrong and illegal
blacks- not equal
drinking same fountain- illegal and disgusting
trans- disgusting and not a real thing

All of those are normal and ok with the world now, so is it really that far off to say there is a small chance that pedophile could be on that list one day. There is already a community and study that says it is not a choice and should be legal. And I am not talking about illegally raping children, I mean in a consensual relationship with someone under legal age. Which pedos now do think its ok and in their mind not a choice

I am totally against it so don't think I am for it, but I am just realistic and following a patern

You are totally missing the point and taking it the wrong way. Saying people who compare the two are probably pedo themselves is like saying "you smelt it you dealt it" childish and not true. No one is saying gays and pedos have any connection other than both at one point were or are illegal and looked at totally wrong and disgusting.

And you somewhat re enforce our point by using the voting and water fountain analogy because our or at least my whole point is that in this world there is a lot of things that are accepted now, that were illegal and disgusting to people in the past.

blacks- not equal

All of those are normal and ok with the world now, so is it really that far off to say there is a small chance that pedophile could be on that list one day. There is already a community and study that says it is not a choice and should be legal. And I am not talking about illegally raping children, I mean in a consensual relationship with someone under legal age. Which pedos now do think its ok and in their mind not a choice

I am totally against it so don't think I am for it, but I am just realistic and following a patern

Study of what being a choice?
And a child can't be consensual, ever.
stop excusing your opinion as something that's legal or not.

Two adults is very different.
You're hiding behind your bigotry.
And whether you admit such or not you're comparing.

Enforcement of what's accepting?
We are talking about two adults doing the same thing you do.
Adults having the same rights you do.

You're only enforcing your bigotry.

Last edited:
Yes there is such a thing as right and wrong. Moral relativism is whats wrong with this country. Is it right or wrong that he wants to dress in women's clothes or whatever? Dont know dont care, but you dont have to throw that shit in peoples face and publicize your personal life. Some of us have kids for christs sake and shouldn't have to explain to them why some men want to dress up and act like women. Keep that in your bedroom.

It's nobody elses f'ing problem what you can/can't explain to your kids. You chose to be a parent, now man up (ooh...irony) and figure it out. You know what you tell your kids? (wait, i just said this isn't my problem...wtf). The same thing you tell them priests abuse kids; when Grandma died of cancer despite feeding the homeless every weekend; why people murder people; why people are vegetarians; why people eat fucking tofu.

The world is an imperfect place full of people who are all different from you. You'll just have to deal with it, Skippy.

janae_marie_kroc.0.0.jpeg

come on guys.. let's all relax

pin some gearz, eat some food, and go lift something.

this is none of our business. I don't even know why this thread is even open still

but I digress.

Your kidding right? Call me crazy....but this is a discussion board and he/she is a bodybuilder right? :banghead:

It's nobody elses f'ing problem what you can/can't explain to your kids. You chose to be a parent, now man up (ooh...irony) and figure it out. You know what you tell your kids? (wait, i just said this isn't my problem...wtf). The same thing you tell them priests abuse kids; when Grandma died of cancer despite feeding the homeless every weekend; why people murder people; why people are vegetarians; why people eat fucking tofu.

The world is an imperfect place full of people who are all different from you. You'll just have to deal with it, Skippy.

Did I say in my post it was your problem? Do I look like the type of person who won't tell my kids about sicko mf'rs? Man up lol...you dont have a clue bud. Save your advice for the young and naive, i'm well versed in the ways of the world and dont have to deal with jack shit that I dont feel like dealing with. Thats for the weak...i'll call a spade a spade when I see one.

Ive been around too many REAL fuck ups that endanger and hurt everything in their paths to waste my time judging someone who shops at BEBE and likes getting mani pedis and hair extensions lol

blacks- not equal

I didn't read any other posts before this, so my comment isn't based on any previous discussion. With that said, issues of perceived morality aside, yes, I do see the pattern and yes, there are many different ideas out there clamoring for acceptance/tolerance.

Just like issues surrounding sexuality and gender used to be viewed differently, so to are we seeing the same type of evolution in many areas of society. Religion is one example. 200 years ago being a witch meant persecution and possible death, while 400 years ago it meant guaranteed death if exposed. Today wiccans meet at coffee houses.

The point is that in days past it was not accepted by ANYONE other than those of similar ilk. These days, you can march on Capitol Hill for Satanic Rights and no harm will come to you. Hell, you can even be a full fledged spiritual satanist (i.e. believes in the existence of an actual demonic hierarchy) and hold important positions in the military and government.

We are to the point where government employed satanists/demonolaters are praying to Satan/demons at government and military-held meetings/gatherings. They argue that if christians are allowed to close meetings in prayer, then it is their constitutional right that those who hold other spiritual beliefs should be able to end meetings in their own way, regardless of what those spiritual beliefs are. I am talking about people HIGH up in the government and military--people that make decisions --movers in the world.

Again, the point is that it is now completely accepted to be a public spiritual satanist, black magician, etc (meaning there is no more persecution and they have equal rights to practice their beliefs). The fundamental christians might not like it, but it isn't being stopped by the government. The days of persecution are long gone. We have now moved into an era where all manner of spirituality is publically allowed, including that which calls for animal sacrifice, demonic worship, etc. How long before human sacrifice is no longer impermissible?

Is it so crazy to think that human sacrifice could one day be tolerated under certain circumstances? Given the progression we've already seen, I don't think it is absurd as some people might think. We are already moving in that direction--a lot closer than most people realize.

We have entered an era where truth and morality are whatever one wants them to be. This pertains to sexuality/gender issues, spirituality, and everything else--it is all open to personal interpretation. The new paradigm states that no one has the right to tell anyone else what is right or wrong, good or bad. You are your own God and you make up your own mind.

In reality, it all comes down to whether one believes in divine law or not. Is there an underlying, universal morality--a God which sets the rules? Or, are we are own gods, free to make our own rules, where anything is permissible according to our own will?

Without divine law as a guidepost, who is to say what is right or wrong? Why should one man have the right to dictate to another man what he should believe, what is right/wrong, good/bad? Without a God, should it not be the right of every man to decide this for himself? So is the argument.

Do not murder, do not steal, etc...these "divine laws", this morality, is all based on the belief that an all-powerful God makes the rules and it is from this belief that society' morals have been derived.

If God does not exist then neither do these laws. At that point, why is murder wrong? Why is stealing wrong? Why is any traditionally unaccepted behavior wrong? Without a God making the rules the conscious is free to decide for itself what is right and wrong, REGARDLESS of what conclusions it might come to..

This is why we are now seeing things accepted that in days past, were rejected. Men are no longer adhering to what was once considered divine mandate. We now live in a "you are your own god and there is no other god but you" society, and we are only going to continue moving in that direction as the traditional divine morality, which has thus far shaped the world and all human interaction, is swept away...and believe me, it IS being swept away.

Last edited:
Bigotry towards who/what? I have no issue with homosexuals or trans or anyone. I am friends with people who are both. You are missing the whole point once again.

Read Mike Arnold's Post above, because it is spot on. He uses the human sacrifice example and is 100% correct. The point is, with the way the world is now I honestly believe that there is and will be a possibility for anything to happen and be acceptable. Like he said there are people out there who believe animal and human sacrifice are ok. You and me may not but they do, and like he said it is possible that it will widely be acceptable one day. So, to look at it from another side, there are people out there who believe engaging in sexual acts with people under 18 is acceptable as well, and I personally do not think it will happen, but you cant say that there is a 100% chance that it will never be an issue in the future.

And the study I was speaking of, involves people being attracted to kids isn't a choice just like homosexuality isn't. Pedos try to say they are born like that just like homosexuals are.

Study of what being a choice?
And a child can't be consensual, ever.
stop excusing your opinion as something that's legal or not.

Two adults is very different.
You're hiding behind your bigotry.
And whether you admit such or not you're comparing.

Enforcement of what's accepting?
We are talking about two adults doing the same thing you do.
Adults having the same rights you do.

You're only enforcing your bigotry.

Yes, sodomy was considered a felony for a long time in the US, but that was a dated law that wasn't based around the fact that consensual sex amongst the same gender actually harms anyone, but one that was based around a belief that it was an immoral and heinous act.

While I believe pedophilia and the act of rape is immoral and heinous, it's not illegal solely because of that; it does harm other people.

That's why I don't see any correlation between the two and cringe when I hear/read people attempt to justify their opinions with it.

I understand, and do not justify it all. I just strongly believe that the world, especially the U.S is changing and not for the good. Things are starting to happen that you wouldn't see years ago, and things are starting to be accepted that years ago would never have thought to be normal.

That is my point only, pedophile is not a good example but I was only using it because someone brought it up. And I am not speaking about raping children, there are people who want to be in normal relationships with people under 18, when they consent. And yes I know anyone under 18 can not consent which makes it rape. But Some people believe younger than 18 can make decisions. I do not, but people do. Once again only point I want to make and believe in is ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD BASED ON THE TREND OF THE PAST YEARS

Yes, sodomy was considered a felony for a long time in the US, but that was a dated law that wasn't based around the fact that consensual sex amongst the same gender actually harms anyone, but one that was based around a belief that it was an immoral and heinous act.

While I believe pedophilia and the act of rape is immoral and heinous, it's not illegal solely because of that; it does harm other people.

That's why I don't see any correlation between the two and cringe when I hear/read people attempt to justify their opinions with it.

Let me guess your a yellow bellied insecure pro-homosexual people's champ that voted for Obama. How you gonna tell people to live there own lives when our lives are affected by the dumbshit a around us. Your bleeding liberal attitude shows the amount of grit you have. Then you choose to call someone names like "Hitler" in reference to there opinio about how shitty this country has become. Truth is if you take the blindfold off your eyes this country has slingshot into shit these past 8years faster than anytime in history. America has now proven to the world that it is a joke. Go try to tell others to shit the fuck up and live there lives an not worry bout other people. Your dead wrong bout that an that's the mentality that fucks us! We gotta be hard pressed on these issues to keep this country intact. The issue of this applies to msny subjects that are occurring as we speak and when we do as you say and shut up sn live our lives lol that's when we let them fuck us in the ass. How bout you shut the fuck up and live your life and quit worrying about people who want to speak out for what they believe is right or wrong, we all have a morale compass instilled in us one way or another but how bout you shut the fuck up practice what you preach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner