over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

I’m on lisinopril only, but on cycle my BP goes up to 140s.

I want to add in a second, any recommendations?

I am prescribed lisinopril by my doc.

I am a UK guy, not sure if we have different names for our meds.

Doses?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm playing around with them to see how much I can get away with before I start getting light headed symptoms. I have some aortic valve regurgitation/mild diastolic dysfunction and these both are supposed to help for that purpose, so I use them for a different reason than most on here. I have to watch my BP so it doesn't get too low.

That being said, doses are 40mg telm and 5mg nebi. I think the light headedness comes from nebivolol (happens when I go up to 7.5/10mg) in my case and not telmisartan, since nebivolol is still relatively new to me. I've been on Telmisartan for like 3 years now.

I'm playing around with them to see how much I can get away with before I start getting light headed symptoms. I have some aortic valve regurgitation/mild diastolic dysfunction and these both are supposed to help for that purpose, so I use them for a different reason than most on here. I have to watch my BP so it doesn't get too low.

That being said, doses are 40mg telm and 5mg nebi. I think the light headedness comes from nebivolol (happens when I go up to 7.5/10mg) in my case and not telmisartan, since nebivolol is still relatively new to me. I've been on Telmisartan for like 3 years now.

I'm aware both of those drugs can have benefits from a cardiovascular standpoint, but as far as your aortic valve regurgitation/mild diastolic dysfunction, how do they specifically help with that issue?

Hey matt do you planning any new youtube series or something like Q&A. They were super beneficial. Best wishes for you and your family

Hey Matt just read the whole thread. I just wanted to say thanks for posting and for all your youtube videos. Ive watched alot of them. Your one of the very few on forums or in this industry that i trust. Which for me doesnt come easy. I hope you continue to do your thing and wish you and your family the best!

I’m on lisinopril only, but on cycle my BP goes up to 140s.

I want to add in a second, any recommendations?

I am prescribed lisinopril by my doc.

I am a UK guy, not sure if we have different names for our meds.

Not to speak out of turn but IMHO Hydrochlorothiazide would be the logical next step, if you've never had a cardiac event, arrythmias or any degree of heart failure. Beta blockers are great for those things if you need them, but if you don't they can cause fatigue, dizziness, asthma exacerbation, erectile dysfunction.

Matt was a smart guy I read the whole thread and it’s still a gutter he past especially when on top of his health always take the good guys

I just watched 30 seconds of a vid where he was taking anavar so he could eat gourmet donuts and not get fat...

I am so glad this experiment was done, it will better all of our lives.
Everyone knows you coat the and anavar in colored sugar and use it as sprinkles or it doesn't work.
This is the first sign he's lying.

I use personally
(obviously MPA HeartSolve and MPA CardioSolve)

Plus additional:
1200 mg super biocurcumin
800 mg Ubiquinol
2000 mg astragalus
20-30g ribose
2000 mg citrus bergamont
Krill oil or carlsons fish oil liquid

-FF
RIP my brother.

Guys, I notice nothing for GI health? besides, perhaps because the biocircumin has some touted benefits via Bioperine and turmeric I'm assuming that contains. Tudca is 2 birds with one stone - tudca helps break down fats, in theory, this may also relinquish the need for citrus bergamot

No probiotics. The stomach is the center of health. The Chinese have known this for millennia. Doctors are NOW discovering the neurological link between the GI/digestive system and neurological function. not just for that but immunity and to increase nutrient absorption/bioavailability in theory by a better environment.

I can't process or digest any capsule fish or krill oil so im limited, i eat avocados and other fats instead they still digest terribly, I am jealous of everyone who can consume them.

Taurine should be on here - taurine is responsible for the highest centurion populations in the world, along with high omega diets. Sardinians, Okinawans.... there is a blueprint and we should not try and reinvent the wheel ALWAYS. Their cultures seem to be aging quite gracefully.

There is some great info in this wild thread. I am obsessed with herbs I have realized so I rotate them in.

Intermittent fasting for a plethora of benefits, a reset to homeostasis, and for AUTOPHAGY purposes. I think we should always mention lifestyle hacks alongside with our daily supplement routines. Everyone has unique routines

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear