over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

Matt. I go tit for tatt between having balanced carbs for myself and times round training.

I have found with myself mainly but one of 2 people I’ve helped over time I’m able to keep carbs now in most meals n still get just as lean as quick.

Have u found this or do you always favour a more timed around without approach.

I appreciate you seem to follow a very very low to 0 carb approach at times but just wondering your thoughts n experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very simple overview:

Matt Porter 2014 without much regard for health on no BP meds and using higher GH and AAS doses and stimulants = carbs all around the clock, no cardio, and can get shredded rather easily.

Matt Porter 2018 on legit TRT dosing + BP Medications (Beta blocker and ARB) and zero caffeine = normal human being having to do cardio and eat low carbs to remain very lean.

-FF

HMB Free Acid, yes. I should say anti catabolic versus "muscle building". The speed of delivery of HMB Free Acid over HMB Calcium Salt makes a big difference. Biggest thing is significant reduction in DOMs. Usually, heavy squats or deads fry my CNS, and I can't train hard the next day. When taking HMB FA, I recover faster and feel like I can train 6-7 days a week.

Obviously, in the scope of a gram of test, 10 ius GH, and 20 ius humalog, you won't notice much. But if you are doing HRT doses, or a cruise period, you would be surprised.

Last edited:
HMB Free Acid, yes. I should say anti catabolic versus "muscle building". The speed of delivery of HMB Free Acid over HMB Calcium Salt makes a big difference. Biggest thing is significant reduction in DOMs. Usually, heavy squats or deads fry my CNS, and I can't train hard the next day. When taking HMB FA, I recover faster and feel like I can train 6-7 days a week.

Obviously, in the scope of a gram of test, 10 ius GH, and 20 ius humalog, you won't notice much. But if you are doing HRT doses, or a cruise period, you would be surprised.

Isn't free acid still exclusive with MuscleTech and they just try to pawn off MYoEdge HMB instead which is calcium HMB plus added vitamin-D.

I was very interested in FA-HMB, but its been monopolized for a few years now

-FF

Isn't free acid still exclusive with MuscleTech and they just try to pawn off MYoEdge HMB instead which is calcium HMB plus added vitamin-D.

-FF

It is exclusive to MuscleTech, for now. If you want to try it, I'll shoot you a couple bottles.

It is exclusive to MuscleTech, for now. If you want to try it, I'll shoot you a couple bottles.

i would be surprised if this is true since im using one
HMB-FA product by Bodyattack since 8 weeks.
helps during stressful cutting phases imo

The price will always be on point for the quality of ingredients (name brands) and dose potency.

Its currently a steal at 69.99 when just the PA component is sold by other brands for around $50-$70 by itself.

Then the AjiPure branded EAA's at 13g would be around $50 solo as well...

So people who know supplements know its currently an awesome price.

But I think the PA component is overlooked, and therefore looks like an "overpriced" EAA formula.

-FF

Hi Matt,
I´d like to know why your pharmgrade product and nearly all other EAA supplements beside humapro don´t contain any tryptophan? It belongs to the 8/9 EAA´s...Isn´t it necessary for the musclebuilding process?

best regards

-FF

Stick to HMB-Ca. No need to pay the high cost for HMB-Fa.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25143371/

There’s ONE study showing Fa being superior but it’s yet to be shown to be repeatable. So here we see Ca form shows 80% greater bioavailability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would be surprised if this is true since im using one
HMB-FA product by Bodyattack since 8 weeks.
helps during stressful cutting phases imo

In the US, yes. Bodyattack is in Europe.

and not to hijack the thread but these two studies show Free Acid is superior. This was in 30 seconds of searching:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/26373270/?i=2&from=/25143371/related

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21134325/?i=2&from=/26373270/related

That being said, when they put HMB Calcium salt in gel/liquid form, the results were relatively the same. I have yet to see any company put out HMB Calcium Salt in liquid form. Matt, this may be one way around licensing Betator in the US.

Well, I just made my first purchase from MPA. Two PharmGrade and one Celluvol. Trying these is probably long overdue...so I can't wait to incorporate them.:headbang:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATEAQHw81qQ&t=421s"]Why you're not getting as shredded as you could be! - YouTube[/ame]

Great content Matt. Loving the videos, keep up the good work.

He just described his own demon.

It's ocd.

And having all these drugs laying around; he just takes them for the hell of it.

5 orals at a time [emoji33]

What hes doing isn't sustainable. Every choice comes with it's complimentary serving of consequences.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Its fascinating a select few continue to propagate lies and slander me when I am so neutral and low key.

The fixation they have is oddly obsessive and strange.

But I suppose if someone comes along opposing all your so called "truths" with logic and a sensible approach, and the feedback and results are very good - I can see the threat and frustration to want to slander.

The following of a stupid person is usually made up of even dumber people, way life works.

-FF

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity