over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Matt Porter and his experiments.

Sevn

Registered
Is anybody following MP on social media, he's been on 200mg Test and 2iu's of GH and sprinkles some stuff here and there so he can see what effect it has 37.5mg Var took that out for 500mg Primo.

He diets low carb and sits at like 240lbs lean, I've seen him called out alot for that his BS'ing with his dosages never cared much about it wouldn't see any reason why he would be lying but one thing really confuses me.

How is his face so extremely bloated all the time if his been in a deficit for like forever, dieting low carbs and doing 1 hour of cardio on extremely low dosages. How is that possible?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Professional Muscle mobile app

I just watched 30 seconds of a vid where he was taking anavar so he could eat gourmet donuts and not get fat...

I am so glad this experiment was done, it will better all of our lives.

I'm pretty leery of what Porter has to say which generally loops back into him selling his overly priced supps.

I had a lot of respect for Matt but now he feels like a gimmick

I am not so sure he is honest about his doses and what he does from the get go to now - or anyone that actively openly pimps their product line...:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm naive.... I am probably naive but I tend to believe him on the dosage stuff. He got really serious about his usage and scaling it back after his Dad and while his physique is impressive now, it's not by his standards and he is putting up the most flattering pics and not showing where he's regressed the most in his pics. If his worst crime is trying to make a living from moving his supps I can live with that, I wont ever question that he cuts corners and underdoses on his products which is more than I say for most supp companies so not sure why there seems to be some haterade these days. He's still got a lot of knowledge and it'd be nice to see him post up here again.

How the fuck do you even get 37.5mg of Var and why? Like literally what in the hell kind of dose is that for anavar?

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

So many haters who have never experienced the power of muscle memory before.

I agree about muscle memory but to hold nearly ALL the muscle and remain in that condition..... i don't think so. You do?

I agree about muscle memory but to hold nearly ALL the muscle and remain in that condition..... i don't think so. You do?

I've seen it with my own eyes from personal experience.

Matt Porter didn't build that physique on trt and 2ius of GH.

Why does Dusty Hanshaw run 200 mgs of test and hold 280 lbs in decent condition? Why does John Meadows look like an anatomy chart of dense tissue on TRT?

You ever see guys on TRT look like them?

It's because they didn't build that on those doses. And the doses they used were probably a lot lower than what people would believe because every other variable was dialed in perfectly.

Matt Porter didn't build that physique on trt and 2ius of GH.

Why does Dusty Hanshaw run 200 mgs of test and hold 280 lbs in decent condition? Why does John Meadows look like an anatomy chart of dense tissue on TRT?

You ever see guys on TRT look like them?

It's because they didn't build that on those doses. And the doses they used were probably a lot lower than what people would believe because every other variable was dialed in perfectly.
True.

Also The guy may be on a low carb diet and maintain 240 Pounds Today.

But he surely didnt get there eating 50G of Carbs per day.

What he is today and How he got there are 2 totally different things.

People need to realize this more.

Its like Dave palumbo when he was 280 pounds eating 50G carb per day and maintaining this.

Do you really think they got all that mass eating low carb? In theory you could do it low carb too.

Just using Fats as fuel over carbs.

Once you build alot of mass you can maintain it depending on your lifestyle/diet. Doesnt need to be high carb to maintain alot of mass.

Last edited:
Matt is a straight shooter and a good dude. One of the few in the industry I trust 100%.

As far as him pushing products......he prepped me last year and not once did he force me to use any of his stuff. He recommended it, but never said it was ride or die.

I believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

I went from 165 to 235 in 5 months. Lean and most def not on trt doses lol.

He prepped a friend of mine 2 years ago, ended up shutting the guys body down from mega dosing him. Not relevant to the topic though.

Last edited:
I have no thoughts either way in all this, but has he ever stated his AAS amounts that he used prior? I know he is a member here, maybe he may feel comfortable answering himself if he reads this? Just wondering what he took back when competing, compared to now?

I went from 165 to 235 in 5 months. Lean and most def not on trt doses lol.

He prepped a friend of mine 2 years ago, ended up shutting the guys body down from mega dosing him. Not relevant to the topic though.

What were the mega doses?

I have no thoughts either way in all this, but has he ever stated his AAS amounts that he used prior? I know he is a member here, maybe he may feel comfortable answering himself if he reads this? Just wondering what he took back when competing, compared to now?

Tune in here about 21:30. The whole interview is pretty good.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=517oLTYPqpU"]Matt Porter: KNOWLEDGE & INSPIRATION | Live With - YouTube[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131