over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress help

If i bought one via craigslist it would be new, no way am i buying used... I was afraid it would cost some serious $, maybe i should have married a great big fatty instead of a hot wife, i could sleep on top of the fatty, cushy...

**broken link removed**

i have the king 12" and it is identical to the temperpedic from 2 years ago...just doesnt have the tag on it...cover on it is even the same...

Can anyone suggest a good store thats popular to buy a tempurpedic from?

from your post I see you have noticed...all memory foam is not created equal. Cheaper manufacturers will try to ride the tempurpedic express...and some will even say, "my memory foam is just as good"...untill they sleep or sit on our bed...then they are in LOVE with it.

If your going to buy a Tempurpedic, now is the time to do it. Lots of mattress stores are closing and liquidating products. 3 years ago we got our bed for $1000 shipped, king size. Price tag on our model tempurpedic was like $2800 in the store. We found ours on the internet, and even included all tempurpedic paperwork. Only thing we did not get by buying in liquidation was the lifetime warranty...but I dont need it.

I can tell you first hand after 3 years..doesnt even matter where you sleep on this bed. You would never know anyone has sleep in it for three years..unlike any other matress I have ever owned, where you in essence have created a "sleeping indent/hole" by this time.

I forgot to mention...if anyone does go with a tempurpedic..there is what I call a 2 week "break-in" period. Not for the mattress, but for you. It is a totally different way of sleeping how it molds to your body, so the first time you go to roll over...its a bit more work, but then withen 20 seconds the mattress adjust to your new body position... so its a bit to get used to, but once you do, you notice you dont roll as much during the night. Its also nice because I have insomnia, so i dont wake my wife when I get out of bed.

Pumpkinhead is rite about getting used to the mattress. For me it took about a week to get used to the feel. I think the biggest difference between memory foam beds is the heat disipation. I slept in a hotel with generic memory foam andit felt much hotter at nite than my tempurpedic.

IKEA

I have had many different ones some that cost thousands. I purchased one from IKEA about a year ago. Best one out of any. The great thing is you can mix and match different components. I have the individual coil spring matress, box spring base and a memory foam topper. All totaled about $700 I couldn't sleep before I got htis due to shoulder and hip pain. I hope this helps. PM me if you want the exact name of the matress. I'll have to look at home.

craigs list

I wouldn't be worried about buying one on craigslist. Before you bring it into the house, have a carpet cleaning co. come and do a good cleaning and bug treatment on it just to be safe. You can probably get one that is only a couple years old, from a nice clean home in some upscale neighborhood, and get it thoroughly cleaned (they ought to be cleaned every so often just like carpet or anything else anyway) for like 1/4 of the price of a brand new one. And a good mattress will last a LONG, LONG time.

^Bumping this because I'm in the market for a new bed. My back has been killing me and this thing has GOT to go!

What kind of bed do you guys suggest these days and where are good places to purchase?

Ive heard so many mixed reviews lately on the tempurpedics ..some say amazing others say super hot and not that great.

Ive heard serta i comfort from a few patients also

It seems to be kind of hard to tell in the furniture stores unless I could actually sleep on one for a night.

Lemme know what you guys think

Dynasty mattress make a stiffer composite foam mattress. King was below $500, but I think next time ill get a sleep number bed.

Ak

I like sleep number.
My side 90-100, wifes side about 35.

I only have back pain if I sleep more than 12 hours. I was sick last week and that's why I know this. Last mattress, back pain all the time.

I have a temperpedic cloud and I don't like it at all for a few important reasons. I had before a sleep number and it was nice but it leaked and it was essentially an expensive blow up bed. I had it for 30 days....didn't know that the adjustable bed portion was non-refundable....fought with then and they reviewed their tapes where the lady stated it WAS refundable...so eventually got my money back...

...that was when I traded for the temperpedic, I do have to say it's about the most comfortable bed for sleeping and removing aches. Some negative that I REALLY detest it does get hot as hell...having sex on it is terrible, getting in/out of the bed is a pain in the ass. During a tren cycle, I can't even sleep on the bed I get so damn hot.

In the end, I sleep now in my spare bedroom with a high end pillow top. It's nice, gets the job done, main thing is I don't get hot and overheated now.

My suggestion is to just get a good high-end pillow top bed Don't get too firm of a bed so it can conform to your body well so that stress is dissipated evenly on your body. If it's too firm, you'll have a higher likelihood of pressure points.

Bumping this up. Looking for a mattress that will last 2 or 3 years..

Spring vs memory foam? I feel like an old school mattress is more of a known commodity.

I've heard both good feedback and horror stories about mattress in a box.

Mattress firm vs a local mattress maker? I'm seeing the low end is 250-300. I've read that local small stores have higher quality than large corporations. I know some spend big bucks on a mattress but I move frequently so making an investment isn't a priority, jist something for now

No back pain or injuries and I've slept well on many mattresses over the years just never bought one myself...

I love my Serta iComfort. I believe my model is called the Celebration. Bought mine in ~2012. Still feels like the day I had it delivered. Sticker was $2500, so close to $3000 once taxes were figured in.

Cage

Wife and i both hurt when we get up in the AM, this cheap mattress i bought while 'between wives:D' ain't cutting it. It's pretty stiff, and we have a pillow top on it, but both if us hurt like a b!tch in the AM, tired of taking motrin to start the day.

Any suggestions ie brand, type? I looked on craigslist, and noticed a generic memory foam, but after this one, i'm skittish on generics...
I recently purchased the purple mattress and I'm loving it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity