over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress suggestions….

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I had a serta memory foam from sams club for a long time and it was great but eventually my big donkey bear ass starting caving it in on one side. I picked up their new version of it and it sucked compared to the first one, not sure what changed exactly but I got rid of it in 6 months. I started researching which mattress to get and got a little cheap with it, allswell were graded high and went with that….it’s terrible I’ve been perpetually sore for a month. I swear I was about to make a thread about why I’ve been so sore all the time and realized this morning it was my mattress, even the chick who has slept in it a few times said this morning she felt beat up every time she slept over but didn’t want to say anything (insert witty comment).

So screw it not going to be cheap about it, purple is the new big thing but it’s also said they are not good for bigger guys, I’m 240.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The fig mattress is supposed to be great for bigger guys. I saw Evan centopani recommend it a few years back

I’m in the same boat. Need a new mattress as well. I’ve pretty much tried everything from a 5k Tempurpedic to these new box mattress concepts like Purple over the last decade. No clue what to do at this point. I’m a side sleeper with back issues and it sucks donkey dick.

I recently got a Nectar and am pretty pleased with it so far....

Would love to hear suggestions. I've been perpetually replacing mattress toppers as somewhat less expensive alternative...damn sinkholes at the shoulder and hips! LOL

I'm thinking about one from Wright Bedding. My memory foam is doing me the same way. Feel beat up every morning

I spend the money on the Tempurpedic. Had two now and both were great. Tried some of the cheaper brands in my guest rooms and they suck by comparison.

It seems from what i have read that most of the new style mattress, purple, memory foam etc don't work for people that like a firm or very firm mattress. As they don't give enough support where it is needed. I am starting to look for a new mattress as mine is getting pretty worn even with the rotating it regularly to get it to wear more even.

I had a serta memory foam from sams club for a long time and it was great but eventually my big donkey bear ass starting caving it in on one side. I picked up their new version of it and it sucked compared to the first one, not sure what changed exactly but I got rid of it in 6 months. I started researching which mattress to get and got a little cheap with it, allswell were graded high and went with that….it’s terrible I’ve been perpetually sore for a month. I swear I was about to make a thread about why I’ve been so sore all the time and realized this morning it was my mattress, even the chick who has slept in it a few times said this morning she felt beat up every time she slept over but didn’t want to say anything (insert witty comment).

So screw it not going to be cheap about it, purple is the new big thing but it’s also said they are not good for bigger guys, I’m 240.

Anyone have any suggestions?
One word . . . Latex.

Pure latex. Will outlast you. Ping me if you want more info.

Google organic bedding in your area for natural latex. I’ll second it, by far the best mattress. I have 7 vertebrae fused, and I sleep like a corpse on mine. I think there’s an old thread on here that BigA says the same thing, he spent a lot of money on various mattresses, and latex is the best.

Big A says latex apparently he has tried everything....shopping for a latex one now.

This bitch out of stock but everyone raves about it:

This bitch good for big donkey bears like myself apparently:

The most popular one "avocado" is apparently not good for big donkey bears. I'm still shopping...

@Big A Any input?!

Both of those are surprisingly pretty cheap....must be something to that I'm missing

Sleep number smart bed

This bitch out of stock but everyone raves about it:

This bitch good for big donkey bears like myself apparently:

The most popular one "avocado" is apparently not good for big donkey bears. I'm still shopping...

@Big A Any input?!
I’ve heard good things about the ghost bed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner