over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress suggestions?

Wife and I use Temper material, despite some serious low back injuries this mattress leaves me pain free in the morning
You cant fuck on those things. Shit sinks down so bad. May be a quickie session but I don't do those !lol

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I wont ask how you acquired such a collection, but could I maybe get one of those mattresses off you lol?

I've read alot on the foam releasing cancer causing gasses from the petroleum based products and the fire retardant materials.

I need to do more research. There is a good list of options for matresses members posted.

I'll try to to find the Elvia thread.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

My snoring is so load I actually sleep in the living room on a sofa bed now :D It's a fairly hard sofa bed with a thin (1 inch) mattress but it's been great for me. Strangely I find it really comfortable so no expensive mattresses for me.

Anyone have one of those Casper mattress' or any of the other ones you always see advertised on TV? (Sorry not trying to hijack!)

Wondering this myself?? I need a new mattress also...wake up with sore shoulders!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELIX SLEEP

they build/personalize your mattress, you get same quality as $10,000 ones for less than 1/10th the price

https://www.helixsleep.com

(although anybody who spends 10k on a mattress has his priorities all wrong, rofl)

You're spending 1/3 of your life on the mattress. I think someone has their priorities in the right place if they're not skimping on quality with their mattress.

I keep a solid budget and don't buy many luxury items (drive a modest car with great gas milage, rarely eat out, ect) but invested in one of the best quality beds I could buy, Egyptian cotton sheet (comfort is unreal), blackout curtains, LED drift lights, memory foam pillows and it's made such a big impact on the quality of my sleep.

After years of sub par sleep, it's one thing I won't put a budget on anymore.

I spent $3,000 on a Tempur-Pedic and it doesn't sleep any better then my girlfriend's $500 mattress.

Wife and I went in on a sleep number mattress. Hella expensive but totally worth it. I have compression fractures in my spine. This mattress alleviates so much pain I'm used to waking up with.

Nice thread!
Ive been considering buying a good quality mattress. Pretty much my whole life Ive been sleeping on cheap shit just based on the idea that "I'm going to sleep, what difference does it make" But I guess now that Im getting older I cold use a better quality of sleep every night.

Yeh these damned things are fucking expensive!!! Like wtf lol. But in the end it's worth it.

Check out this article:

The 8 best online mattress startups for every type of sleeper - Business Insider

Good call on considering a direct-to-consumer foam mattress. I think I'll go this route when I'm ready, too.
I ended up paying $675 for a queen since my wife is like 5' tall. I thought getting a mattress direct was a good idea as well. Tons of companies out there. The bear mattress is in the article you linked. I was seriously considering purchasing that one. I read tons of reviews and articles on the technology in them.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I've heard sleep number is a good brand, but if I'm not mistaken, you're looking at a beginning price of around 2k

I've heard sleep number is a good brand, but if I'm not mistaken, you're looking at a beginning price of around 2k

It's worth it when you have chronic pain!

mattress

anybody read bout the mattress scam thing going on? i know shit bout beds but i know this ill pick up what i buy after i read bout these furniture places pitching you for example a 2000 spring and mattress then delivering say a 1200 spring and mattress, we jus got new bed christmas so i been wondering now like damn i wonder if that happen us, think bout it be very easy to do,

My wife had a sleep number (when we first started dating). Hands down the worst mattress I've ever tossed and turned all night on. Needless to say didn't spend very many nights at her place and my bed was one of the few things I got to keep when we moved in together.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws