over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mauve tops vs Black tops?

newbie85

Newbies
Both are very good products from what I read. From my research Grey tops is maybe slightly preferred choice over Black tops if finances are not a problem. But what is general opinion about Mauve tops, better than Black tops or the same?

Buddy there are probably a hundred different GH brands floating around out there with a “black top”….

My mistake, I should be more specific. I meant Mauve tops vs Black tops from TP. The question is meant for those who knows TP.

I have been using Mauve tops and they work amazing , approved , but you have many super high quality hgh here like Qtropin

I have had better results with Mauve tops. That said, I sort of think they are all the same... sort of... meaning those Chinese guys can put any top on any we'd never know the difference. Sources don't even know the difference. It's like buying shit in the grocery store - same producer, different label... maybe I've just been around too long and I am just jaded... sorry man...

I'm curious as well to hear feedback from anyone who has tested out TP hgh different types and having a preference for a particular... Just got his price sheet and ready to place an order.

Yes TP's products are top notch, the mauves and black tops come from the same facility, one just has more IU per vial than the other. The grey tops are different but just as good if not better. Love them both, TP is the man

Ok I’m pretty new to hgh but my first run w it was about a year ago, I ran for a year straight only stopped because source was out of stock won’t say source because there no longer on this platform, but Anyhow they Happened to be bottled w a “blue top” lol and it was phenomenal took a while to really feel it but when I did, quality of life was definitely better hands down, just like you hear from others felt sharper, stomach starting looking really good ( for me ) and I’m in my 40s, aches and pains went away… I did get pretty sleepy tho I would dose off at work sometimes. Dosages started at 1iu each morning and eventually went up to 2.5 to 3ius per day. Actually had hand cramping at work towards 3ius nothing terrible just noticeable I would drop things from time to time. Anyways hands down awesome blue tops… ok just ordered more from dif source and they happened to be frickin blue lol anyways there’s no comparison this stuff is clearly hgh I can tell but nothing like last run w diff source…. Long story short this shit is dosed all over the place and historically blue tops have made there name or etched in peoples brain like sustanon 250 must people didn’t even realize it was test just a compound w an awesome name had to get it… research ask around and if you find one that’s superb stick w that source… ✌️

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws