over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max32's OSTARINE in pct log (OSTA-GAIN)

Great log brotha. Keep us posted on the blood work. One thread popped up saying it was suppressive and now everyone is bashing Osta saying it's suppressive. If it is fine but one person and to many people jump on it. I don't think it is and think Osta is great for our needs and during/after pct

Anyway good luck op

Great log brotha. Keep us posted on the blood work. One thread popped up saying it was suppressive and now everyone is bashing Osta saying it's suppressive. If it is fine but one person and to many people jump on it. I don't think it is and think Osta is great for our needs and during/after pct

Anyway good luck op

I have seen this as well, personally I find it funny bc if it is not suppressive at 3 mg, I don't see it being suppressive at all... just like people saying 10 mg of var isn't suppressive... suppressive is suppressive, period.

Anyway good luck op

Sorry userat but i just looked this site up and down and i cant find anyone bashing osta?... Also can you email it to us i would love to read it, so i can educate the people that are misinformed about this great compound

Sorry userat but i just looked this site up and down and i cant find anyone bashing osta?... Also can you email it to us i would love to read it, so i can educate the people that are misinformed about this great compound

adding to this, I gotta say that people should be realistic in terms of what to expect... will you feel like you are on 500 mg of test, an AI to keep you dry, 50 mg of var a day, and a little masteron...no. I can honestly say that recomposition effects are on par with being on a mild non aromatising cycle, strength gains are not, but pumps are definitely good as well...

adding to this, I gotta say that people should be realistic in terms of what to expect... will you feel like you are on 500 mg of test, an AI to keep you dry, 50 mg of var a day, and a little masteron...no. I can honestly say that recomposition effects are on par with being on a mild non aromatising cycle, strength gains are not, but pumps are definitely good as well...

shit i wish 25mg of Osta did make you feel like that, i would order more in a heart beat - slow and steady, maintainable and keepable gains and body recomp is all i'm looking for...so Osta seems to be exactly what I'm looking for!!!

where you able to get in to get bloods done?

Also, from your first post in regards to what you observed - they still all the same?

Last edited:
shit i wish 25mg of Osta did make you feel like that, i would order more in a heart beat - slow and steady, maintainable and keepable gains and body recomp is all i'm looking for...so Osta seems to be exactly what I'm looking for!!!

where you able to get in to get bloods done?

Also, from your first post in regards to what you observed - they still all the same?

yea bud, the positives are all the same... The most evident one is definitely recomposition effects, almost a "damage control" supp when you are looking to make slow and steady gains without fat gain when diet is lax at times...

I am getting blood panel tomorrow weather permitting, so I will report back when I get it... I am not doing hormonal panel, though I can say this...
I know this is not a true indicator of recovery, but the guys downstairs are full and dropped, sex drive is high, and loads are more than I can remember in a good while...to the point where my girl is complaining about volume :cool:

yea bud, the positives are all the same... The most evident one is definitely recomposition effects, almost a "damage control" supp when you are looking to make slow and steady gains without fat gain when diet is lax at times...

I am getting blood panel tomorrow weather permitting, so I will report back when I get it... I am not doing hormonal panel, though I can say this...
I know this is not a true indicator of recovery, but the guys downstairs are full and dropped, sex drive is high, and loads are more than I can remember in a good while...to the point where my girl is complaining about volume :cool:

excellent news Max; diet definitely isn't competition diet but cleaner than has been in recent past just cause my original goal was to lose some fat - it sucks when your 4yo tells you you are getting fat and need to eat more fruits and veggies - If you don't love brutal honesty, don't have kids ;)

the only thing that is true would be bloods bro, but those are definitly some good indicators!!! volume, CLASSIC!!!!

had blood drawn this morning, full metabolic panel + HORMONAL PROFILE ;)... will let yall know when I get it...

Hey MAx, just cking in on you to see how things are going bro???

back in town last night from work trip... got a summary of blood panel back...

Everything was in normal ranges...other than Test.

Test was lowest it ever has been with me (95), to be honest though, this could simply be that my pct was not long enough...a 5 wk pct regimen might not be cutting it as long as I have been competing, etc... funny part though was with my sex drive fine, absolutely zero ED issues, "volume", great workouts, etc... I thought I would be well within normal ranges... I will keep an eye on it and restart pct...

also, my cholesterol was a little off compared to my normal low cholesterol... LDL - 100, HDL - 34 total 150

I will get full write up asap...

Test was lowest it ever has been with me (95), to be honest though, this could simply be that my pct was not long enough...a 5 wk pct regimen might not be cutting it as long as I have been competing, etc... funny part though was with my sex drive fine, absolutely zero ED issues, "volume", great workouts, etc... I thought I would be well within normal ranges... I will keep an eye on it and restart pct...

also, my cholesterol was a little off compared to my normal low cholesterol... LDL - 100, HDL - 34 total 150

It did seem like you were running a rather light PCT... Have you recovered fully from a similar cycle to the one that you just finished? and did you use the same PCT for that cycle? What was your food intake, rest, etc... like before you BW was taken?

It did seem like you were running a rather light PCT... Have you recovered fully from a similar cycle to the one that you just finished? and did you use the same PCT for that cycle? What was your food intake, rest, etc... like before you BW was taken?

with competitive bbuilding, time off was always very brief, but I did actually take time off and never bridged with anything, mainly for health reason, blood viscosity, etc... that being said, now that I am done with the bbuilding, it matters more to me where my levels come back to as I am staying off longer than before...

I do feel it was a light pct, yes food, timing of last meal, etc... were all identical

I can say without a doubt that OSTA-GAIN is one of the best nutrient partitioning and recomp agents I have taken... that alongside very enjoyable workouts as pumps and muscle density felt absolutely like you are "on"

I have a friend who is VERY WELL versed in sports supps, medicine, competition drugs, etc... who has been off for about 4 months... he plans on having full metabolic panel done soon, will start OSTA-GAIN, and have new panels done 4-6 wks after initial dose...this will be some of the most clear cut strong evidence on this compound... I am looking at restarting pct while still on the OSTA-GAIN...

Last edited:
with competitive bbuilding, time off was always very brief, but I did actually take time off and never bridged with anything, mainly for health reason, blood viscosity, etc... that being said, now that I am done with the bbuilding, it matters more to me where my levels come back to as I am staying off longer than before...

I do feel it was a light pct, yes food, timing of last meal, etc... were all identical

I can say without a doubt that OSTA-GAIN is one of the best nutrient partitioning and recomp agents I have taken... that alongside very enjoyable workouts as pumps and muscle density felt absolutely like you are "on"

I have a friend who is VERY WELL versed in sports supps, medicine, competition drugs, etc... who has been off for about 4 months... he plans on having full metabolic panel done soon, will start OSTA-GAIN, and have new panels done 4-6 wks after initial dose...this will be some of the most clear cut strong evidence on this compound... I am looking at restarting pct while still on the OSTA-GAIN...

Awesome man, keep me posted! I'm very interested.

absolutely bud, something else definitely worth mentioning...

Typically when I went ON, my resting pulse would go up some... I did not notice this at all from OSTA-GAIN... I VERY welcome sign imho... the less stress on the heart the better

well glad to see you got the bloods done, definitly interesting info here...from what i am reading in your post - Osta did not inflate your T-levels so therefore could not supress cause you were taking Osta during the test, correct?

well glad to see you got the bloods done, definitly interesting info here...from what i am reading in your post - Osta did not inflate your T-levels so therefore could not supress cause you were taking Osta during the test, correct?

correct

I was reading on another forum where a guy ran osta solo and just got his blood work back today. Direct quote:

"The results are in.
I would say Suppressive

Total
before 547
after 248

Free
before 81
after 54

My last dose was 10Feb
This BW was drawn on 18Feb"

Something to think about.

I was reading on another forum where a guy ran osta solo and just got his blood work back today. Direct quote:

"The results are in.
I would say Suppressive

Total
before 547
after 248

Something to think about.
:lightbulb:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members