over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max32's OSTARINE in pct log (OSTA-GAIN)

Ya a lot to think about almost a waist of a post by its self..
Before? How long before? 5 years 5 months - many years. Not since he was in college
Age? - 48
Duration of time between blood work? - pre and post osta run
How many cycles ran in between? - one cycle of ostarine - 35 days
What else was he taking? - nothing
Was he taking ostarine or s4? - Ostarine
Why should we trust this newbie including yourself? - Because I have nothing to gain by posting this. I am not selling anything, providing links to other sites or anything else. I am simply sharing information that was taken from another site. No, I haven't taken Osta yet, but my order is on it's way. Also, I never said this guy was 100% reliable, I simply said that this is what he had to say about it. He had no plans to run any BW when he started the cycle, he only only ran it because we asked him to.
Any past trauma in his live? I don't know, I never asked.
Is he taking medication? Nothing was changed from pre to post cycle
Is he taking any new medication? same as above

Do you know how much it cost just to have labs ran? $90
I promise you his insurance didn't cover it 3 months apart..
and he had it ran twice just to find out if ostarine is suppressive, sorry i call BS

I love how you can have clinical studies proving it doesn't affect Hormone levels
and all these children that know nothing can just post whatever they want...
The funniest thing is people believe them..

The last person that told me it suppressed them just happen to forget he ran a pro hormone 1 month prier.. That was pretty stupid of them and just not very honest.

I'm not trying to be an ass but don't take the shit you read seriously especially if they have less then 800 post and never ran a real cycle... I'm on my first cycle now Test E + Dbol. Not a ton of experience, but I have been on that other board reading and researching since 2005. not that that makes me an expert by any means, nor am I calling out anybodies knowledge. Also, i am not saying that a single person saying something on a forum is better than a solid pubmed search and article review, but at how high of a dose was ostarine being run in that study you are referring to?

I bet he just happen to forget he ran winny...lol Possible, but i doubt it.

Did you know that deca could be found in your system after 8 months of not using it... Yes, i did.

Bolds.

Osta, I am not trying to argue with you by any means. You are a great board sponsor and i can't wait to receive my Osta, I am just trying to share something that was posted elsewhere to assist with the ever growing knowledge base in this great forum. I hope that doesn't offend you.

Max - I apologize for the hijacking of your thread. Please, keep me up to date in the future. I hope that osta doesn't prove to be suppressive.

Bolds.

Osta, I am not trying to argue with you by any means. You are a great board sponsor and i can't wait to receive my Osta, I am just trying to share something that was posted elsewhere to assist with the ever growing knowledge base in this great forum. I hope that doesn't offend you.

Max - I apologize for the hijacking of your thread. Please, keep me up to date in the future. I hope that osta doesn't prove to be suppressive.

:)

Last edited:
Every one is going to have a different experience with it.. I think you just got me on a bad day, I'm sorry for that dragged out post... good luck with your research.;)

Thanks man! I am actually going to bridge with it between cycles. I will be sure to let you guys know how it goes. I'm going to run it for 2 months at 12.5 mg ED then take a month off w/ bloodwork prior to my next cycle.

Oh, and I can only imagine that in your line of work you have some bad days. Not to worry, I try not to take anything too seriously.;)

I have a friend who is VERY WELL versed in sports supps, medicine, competition drugs, etc... who has been off for about 4 months... he plans on having full metabolic panel done soon, will start OSTA-GAIN, and have new panels done 4-6 wks after initial dose...this will be some of the most clear cut strong evidence on this compound... I am looking at restarting pct while still on the OSTA-GAIN...

Interested in seeing this for sure...I will certainly use this when I get off for a few months later this year.

What are thoughts on using this when on HRT? Say, adding 25 mg a day to 200mg test cyp, 12.5mg exemestane and 2iu gh daily?

Interested in seeing this for sure...I will certainly use this when I get off for a few months later this year.

What are thoughts on using this when on HRT? Say, adding 25 mg a day to 200mg test cyp, 12.5mg exemestane and 2iu gh daily?

For research purposes only.

Last edited:
2 weeks after running ostagain for 25 days @ 15mg

t 340
lh 4.4
fsh syrum 2.0
estradol 27.4

currently taking d asparstic acid

will run again in a month to see

Gentlemen.
Have you any updates?

Interested in this, Lots of new products & peptides out at the moment.

recently back from the Arnold Classic.....long last 5 days!!!

For being on feet all day and night, eating poorly and not enough... OSTA-GAIN kept me lean and vascular

Got back from gym today and pumps were surprisingly strong despite feeling dehydrated... wondering if there is an accumulation/saturation effect over time, whereas with gear, effects seem to diminish, the opposite may turn out to be the case here...

almost finished with last bottle guys, nothing new to report really...other than I am a fan of this research chem... even as an addition to a hormonal cycle, I see it being very beneficial...

Hopefully, we will have more bloodwork done prior and immediatley after to give us a better view over a broad # of people...

I'm currently running 12.5mg of Osta-gain ED with my PCT:

Day 1-10 (of PCT) HCG 600iu ED
Day 1-3 Clomid 150mg ED
Day 4-45+ Clomid 50mg ED
Day 1-45+ Nolva 20mg ED
Day 1-45+ Exemestane 25mg ED
Also running 400mg of Humanofort daily as well as Tribulus and will be throwing in some DAA as well.

I had blood work done prior to my cycle, and I will get blood work done again after PCT. I'll be sure to post up my results.

Figured I would conclude this log, finished up a little over a wk ago, overall, very impressed... to be honest, for my goals now, almost like this more than a small low dosed cycle... overall, just felt better... one side effect I had was acid reflux, could or could not have been related, but some cissus helped that out, no big deal.

Very lean gains, and most importantly, one of best recomp agents I have ever taken , period! I wish I could have gotten better blood results both before and after, but tough with it being in my pct the whole time and not having starting point...

Figured I would conclude this log, finished up a little over a wk ago, overall, very impressed... to be honest, for my goals now, almost like this more than a small low dosed cycle... overall, just felt better... one side effect I had was acid reflux, could or could not have been related, but some cissus helped that out, no big deal.

Very lean gains, and most importantly, one of best recomp agents I have ever taken , period! I wish I could have gotten better blood results both before and after, but tough with it being in my pct the whole time and not having starting point...

Max - Any further research with this compound? Maybe while on low dose? Considering adding this while tapering off prior to getting off maybe...OR would it be better used while off? On test/mast/gh/primo/hcg now...soon to drop off primo then mast then hcg...just test/gh while tapering and thought to either add this in at that point...or after off for a couple weeks and doing PCT add this in...? Thoughts?

Max - Any further research with this compound? Maybe while on low dose? Considering adding this while tapering off prior to getting off maybe...OR would it be better used while off? On test/mast/gh/primo/hcg now...soon to drop off primo then mast then hcg...just test/gh while tapering and thought to either add this in at that point...or after off for a couple weeks and doing PCT add this in...? Thoughts?

It is completely up to you in terms of how long you like staying off of hormones, for me, this is a welcome when off... I am giving PCT a go without in now to see about the tript, but think I will be using it on the next go around...

Oh and did he trust his source?

On this subject, I'd just like to point out something I've noticed on your website **broken link removed** gain.com/sarms/osta-gain . I'm looking at buying ostarine, but not andarine, and here you list the molar mass of your 'ostarine' as 441g/mol - the precise molar mass of Andarine, S-4 (ostarine, MK-2866 has a molar mass of 389). This referenced picture from wikipedia explains the difference
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/2010-04-23_Ostarine_vs_Andarine.TIF (the molecular weight can of course be calculated from the periodic table). Please enlighten me on this.

Also Max, I was surprised to read that this substance was supressive, and gave you acne. GTx says on their website specifically that ostarine does not affect the skin. I'm not making any accusations, but there has been some suggestion of 'fake' products, e.g. a weak dose of a dbol/other steroid in suspension, being sold as ostarine - does anybody have any knowledge on this issue? Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated

On this subject, I'd just like to point out something I've noticed on your website **broken link removed** gain.com/sarms/osta-gain . I'm looking at buying ostarine, but not andarine, and here you list the molar mass of your 'ostarine' as 441g/mol - the precise molar mass of Andarine, S-4 (ostarine, MK-2866 has a molar mass of 389). This referenced picture from wikipedia explains the difference
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/51/2010-04-23_Ostarine_vs_Andarine.TIF (the molecular weight can of course be calculated from the periodic table). Please enlighten me on this.

Also Max, I was surprised to read that this substance was supressive, and gave you acne. GTx says on their website specifically that ostarine does not affect the skin. I'm not making any accusations, but there has been some suggestion of 'fake' products, e.g. a weak dose of a dbol/other steroid in suspension, being sold as ostarine - does anybody have any knowledge on this issue? Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated

what you are referring to is the "molecular weight"...

shoud have scrolled down a little lower....OSTA-GAIN MAX towards the bottom.

Systematic (IUPAC) name

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Identifiers

ATC code None

PubChem CID 10181786

Chemical data

Formula C19H14F3N3O3

Mol. mass 389.33 g/mol

SMILES eMolecules & PubChem

Physical data

Melt. point 70–74 °C (158–165 °F)

Pharmacokinetic data

Half-life 24 hours

Last edited:
what you are referring to is the "molecular weight"...

shoud have scrolled down a little lower....OSTA-GAIN MAX towards the bottom.

Systematic (IUPAC) name

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Identifiers

ATC code None

PubChem CID 10181786

Chemical data

Formula C19H14F3N3O3

Mol. mass 389.33 g/mol

SMILES eMolecules & PubChem

Physical data

Melt. point 70–74 °C (158–165 °F)

Pharmacokinetic data

Half-life 24 hours

Molecular weight is the mass of one molecule in atomic units (1 H atom = 1 atomic unit mass {almost exactly}). Molar mass is the mass of one mole of a molecule in grams (1 mole of H = 1 gram), so in the appropriate units they give the same number (e.g. hydrogen, molar mass = 1.008 grams, molecular weight = 1.008 units). The description here is inconsistent. The part you're referring to, when you scroll down, is just copy pasted from wikipedia's page on Ostarine. The top part, describing the product, gives the formula C19H14F3N3O3 (which actually has a MW and MM of 389 in the appropriate units), but then gives the MW as 441..... which just happens to be the MW of the a different compound C19H18F3N3O6, which is Andarine!

back in town last night from work trip... got a summary of blood panel back...

Everything was in normal ranges...other than Test.

Test was lowest it ever has been with me (95), to be honest though, this could simply be that my pct was not long enough...a 5 wk pct regimen might not be cutting it as long as I have been competing, etc... funny part though was with my sex drive fine, absolutely zero ED issues, "volume", great workouts, etc... I thought I would be well within normal ranges... I will keep an eye on it and restart pct...

also, my cholesterol was a little off compared to my normal low cholesterol... LDL - 100, HDL - 34 total 150

I will get full write up asap...

Any postmortem thoughts on your higher then normal cholesterol?

Any postmortem thoughts on your higher then normal cholesterol?

Postmortem....? Cute jackass. Not something to joke about and I am one of the biggest hypochondriac bodybuilders you will ever meet, so in the future do not make assumptions about me, or anything about precautions or concerns I have when it comes to dilligence with supplementation.

cholesterol is back above 40 now, actually about to start a log on ostagain max DURING a cycle rather than in pct... For pct, I would rec 12.5 mgs....

I can say that I think ostarine's recomp effects are on par if not better than anavar, especially on a mg per mg basis...will dive into this in more detail later...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear