over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max32's OSTARINE in pct log (OSTA-GAIN)

actually about to start a log on ostagain max DURING a cycle rather than in pct... For pct, I would rec 12.5 mgs....

I can say that I think ostarine's recomp effects are on par if not better than anavar, especially on a mg per mg basis...will dive into this in more detail later...

Interesting...better than var huh? I am just doing 250mg test weekly with 100mg masteron as HRT for a while (forever maybe, sick of side effects and gaining and losing weight and moods up and down and libido etc). 2iu gh in the morn sometimes 3iu. Ipam 200mcg at night. Added 3-4 Humanofort daily (today actually) per Emeric's posts and also split that 250mg test and 100mg mast into 2 shots weekly (125t, 50m). Picked up some Osta-gain to add to this in 3 weeks, at 15mg a day. All the studies I have seen were done at 3mg a day so I figured 15mg was a pretty high dose...even though much of what I have read here many take twice this...I aim to take the least and get the most out of it.
What does the rest of this cycle look like for you? Curious...since we both seem to be very health conscious...even more-so lately than before.

Interesting...better than var huh? I am just doing 250mg test weekly with 100mg masteron as HRT for a while (forever maybe, sick of side effects and gaining and losing weight and moods up and down and libido etc). 2iu gh in the morn sometimes 3iu. Ipam 200mcg at night. Added 3-4 Humanofort daily (today actually) per Emeric's posts and also split that 250mg test and 100mg mast into 2 shots weekly (125t, 50m). Picked up some Osta-gain to add to this in 3 weeks, at 15mg a day. All the studies I have seen were done at 3mg a day so I figured 15mg was a pretty high dose...even though much of what I have read here many take twice this...I aim to take the least and get the most out of it.
What does the rest of this cycle look like for you? Curious...since we both seem to be very health conscious...even more-so lately than before.

I think soon I will be going to the route you are bud, at roughly 200 yr round, and when doing cycles, adding in additional 200 test and 200 masteron. As of now, I am still attempting to use OTC supplements and PCT meds to spend half of the yr completely off AAS, and cut dose back when on as well, still a good amount, but not nearly the level of when I was competing as a super nationally... now 500-600 cyp, 300 masteron weekly and 40-60mg var daily. Funny thing is I am growing more off that than I was while competing...not trying to gain weight, eating clean, 30 miutes of interval cardion daily, and weight still high 250s and lean..? I am assuming it is due to me being off for 14 weeks prior and receptors being 'ready' so to speak... I did feel as though I had not taken anything that allowed as much dietary cheating as the ostarine did... that's why I am intrigued to give it a whirl at 25mg during cycle as opposed to a smaller in pct...

As far as blood viscosity goes, I am still thinking taking half of yr off is my plan at the moment, but may be switching thinking to the steady lower dose yr round with some intermittent masteron added, dosing 2-3 weekly like you mentioned emeric suggests...

I think soon I will be going to the route you are bud, at roughly 200 yr round, and when doing cycles, adding in additional 200 test and 200 masteron. As of now, I am still attempting to use OTC supplements and PCT meds to spend half of the yr completely off AAS, and cut dose back when on as well, still a good amount, but not nearly the level of when I was competing as a super nationally... now 500-600 cyp, 300 masteron weekly and 40-60mg var daily. Funny thing is I am growing more off that than I was while competing...not trying to gain weight, eating clean, 30 miutes of interval cardion daily, and weight still high 250s and lean..? I am assuming it is due to me being off for 14 weeks prior and receptors being 'ready' so to speak... I did feel as though I had not taken anything that allowed as much dietary cheating as the ostarine did... that's why I am intrigued to give it a whirl at 25mg during cycle as opposed to a smaller in pct...

As far as blood viscosity goes, I am still thinking taking half of yr off is my plan at the moment, but may be switching thinking to the steady lower dose yr round with some intermittent masteron added, dosing 2-3 weekly like you mentioned emeric suggests...

Yeah I really like this SO FAR...haven't lost more than a couple lbs of muscle (of course I am only 225 lbs anyway) and other than some work travel causing poor diet and 3 missed workouts I haven't softened up much either. Until this week (week 5 of low doses - about half what I was on) strength was GREAT but I think 4 days off workouts, poor sleep, work travel and poor diet are the problem not what I am taking.
I have some var sitting around I could take later...just trying to see what I can "get by" with right now and 250t and 100m does it with a little gh and peptides then I won't see a reason to use anything else. No more tren or deca or oral aas (other than var and proviron) at all anymore for sure regardless, even if I do decide to say, bump the test up some for 8 weeks for a bit of size. Even then I don't want to exceed about 350-400mg T. I really don't think we (meaning educated guys) NEED as much as we have taken for years bro...

Last time I did blood work (3 months ago) my liver values were up a LITTLE and my hemo/hema were up above normal. Not BAD but enough to where I questioned WHY even do this if not competing. So, became the quest for taking the least to look the best not just running whatever I felt like. The ups and downs were getting OLD anyway. 250 all winter and swollen big...then 225ish all summer and lean and happier...on less. Well now I'll try to stay mostly in summer mode all year. Eating cleaner year round and being healthier.

I hope osta helps me some as it did with you, with just maintaining size/strength and getting leaner...at 15-20mg a day we will see. Started Humanofort and want to give that some time to see if I look/feel any difference...sounds great reading about it but if growth factors work orally why are we taking IGF/MGF/etc IM?? I know the theory is to "keep it localized" but when you inject something it's mostly systemic anyway....
After a few weeks of test/gh/ipam/humanofort I will add osta in. Picked up some igf DES from SRC today also to try out but that's for after osta. Many times when cruising or trying a low dose cycle in years past I bolt on too much stuff and don't know what effect is coming from what...peptides, OTC supps, research or a combination of them....who knows. Id like to TRY and be a little more methodical this time so I can eliminate what isn't worth using in the future and what IS...and what sides are from what.

max what do you think of running osta-gain during 20 weeks for fatloss, recomping along with clen?......

max what do you think of running osta-gain during 20 weeks for fatloss, recomping along with clen?......

first, I hate clen... feel it has too many cardiac sides... I think ostarine is great for any recomp, with everything, always maintain preventative supps yr round as far as overall health goes...

Molecular weight is the mass of one molecule in atomic units (1 H atom = 1 atomic unit mass {almost exactly}). Molar mass is the mass of one mole of a molecule in grams (1 mole of H = 1 gram), so in the appropriate units they give the same number (e.g. hydrogen, molar mass = 1.008 grams, molecular weight = 1.008 units). The description here is inconsistent. The part you're referring to, when you scroll down, is just copy pasted from wikipedia's page on Ostarine. The top part, describing the product, gives the formula C19H14F3N3O3 (which actually has a MW and MM of 389 in the appropriate units), but then gives the MW as 441..... which just happens to be the MW of the a different compound C19H18F3N3O6, which is Andarine!

In for response.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity