over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Max32's OSTARINE in pct log (OSTA-GAIN)

Max32

Registered
After receiving my research ostarine from Osta-gain (quick TA time I might add), wanted to catch everyone up to date and start a log on my thoughts...

I am switching over to the OSTA-GAIN brand tomorrow, which will put me right at the 2 wk mark of administration...

In comparison to my last PCT, everything else is a constant...as far as PCT goes in addition to the ostarine which was identical to last time:

-Days 1-7: HCG 1000iu / day , Days 8-10: HCG 500 iu day, finish 10,000 unit bottle at 500 iu EOD
-Days 1-30: clomid @ 50 mg ed
-days 22-35: aromasin @ 25 mg EOD

Also, I have opted to stop competing in bodybuilding and go more for the magazine type like when I first got into this hobby/sport. So, I have cleaned up diet a bit, but only real change is not forcefeeding carbs (only using carbs morning, pre and post workout), using more healthy fats again throughout day, and adding cardio back in at 30 minutes post workout 4 days a wk on average...

As far as the Ostarine goes over the last 2 weeks, I have been using right around 22-25 mg day (depending on how much was squeezed out of dropper)...considering the drop in total calories, added cardio and being in PCT, I really didn't know what to expect, and have been doing this long enough to know a placebo from not... I have to say, the first thing I saw was INTENSE pumps, on par with about 40-50 mg of anavar. Strength also did not plummet as fast as it usually does for me in pressing movements for upper body (my legs and back do not typically get weaker when coming off??)

As far as recomposition goes, and especially during a pct, this stuff is exceeding my expectations thus far, and i will continue to update after switching over to the OSTA-GAIN brand...

As far as side effects go, I can say a little more sweating in evident, though I sweat bad anyway and always have... thought I may have been having some chest tightness at times, but am thinking this is my ribheads being out of place, and I will be going to my chiro tomorrow and report back on that end...this is something I have to have adjusted literally on a 2-3 wk basis minimum over the yrs sadly...

In summary thus far, positives:

1) crazy pumps
2) feeling of well being almost like still on (at least for me, could be attributed to pumps)
3) great recomposition aid
4) sex drive is still way up in pct.... I never really have issues here, and my girl actually complains about it, lol, but I feel as though I honestly haven't missed a bit since coming off
5) seems as though recuperation between sets is better, workouts faster and more intense

ostarine 15mg is it just past the 12 mark on slin pin

i have pulled the pin off a 1ml slin pin so is the above correct for 15mg the bottle is 30ml 50mg/ml any help please.

i have pulled the pin off a 1ml slin pin so is the above correct for 15mg the bottle is 30ml 50mg/ml any help please.

Good question, thats why we dosed our product at 25mg/ml. If you have to figure out what 1/5 of 50 is and you need a quadratic equation then thats a problem in itself.

15mg on a 1ml slin is it the 30 mark 50mg/ml

i think thats right,any thoughts,

This should be an interesting wk, starting the 3rd wk of OSTA-GAIN and 4th wk of PCT...

Curious if weight will continue to hold while favorable recomposition effects still going on... morning weight is still in mid 250s, but majority of people I see that compete or are in the industry are just asking me if I have a show coming up soon, which tells me I am holding onto muscle and losing fat... of course your typical gym goer asks if I am bulking up because they see more vascularity, definition, etc.. :D

quick update...

Great chest and tri workout today, pumps are still crazy which is shocking for me this far into PCT... also, sex drive still up, so if this is indeed not effecting HPTA, you can make damn sure it will be a part of all future PCTs....

Only thing I have noticed of late, which comes and goes for me anyway, is acid reflux/hiatal hernia acting up... again, this is something I always have and should start taking nexium on a reg basis which I have not been... no direct correlation in other words, just reporting everything I am experiencing

bodyweight still in low to mid 250s and bodyfat still decreasing and vascularity increasing with minimal dieting... :cool:

I'm seeing similar results, I've only lost a rep or two and I'm about 7 weeks post last inject. Weight is down a couple pounds, but I attribut it to water only. Still feeling very full. Libido did drop for a time but is on the rebound.

I'll def be following

Im glad you guys are seeing good results ....:headbang:

yo

whats up bro...awesome log so far.....im extremely interestered in the new sarm, the one u r running now. After looking at your PCT i feel like it may cause some conflicting results....Your running HCG at pretty high weekly dosages...and running it for 4 weeks straight.....so ur nuts r on over drive.....Not saying its completely ruining it...but i would stop the hcg....and run nolva/clomid for an additional 4 weeks from now. And im not sure how long u can run the sarm but i would run it as long as possible to the end of ur nolva/clomid. I think it will give u more diffinitive results on the sarm as well as a much better recovery...Or if im missing something please let me know, just trying to put in some input....thanks again....

whats up bro...awesome log so far.....im extremely interestered in the new sarm, the one u r running now. After looking at your PCT i feel like it may cause some conflicting results....Your running HCG at pretty high weekly dosages...and running it for 4 weeks straight.....so ur nuts r on over drive.....Not saying its completely ruining it...but i would stop the hcg....and run nolva/clomid for an additional 4 weeks from now. And im not sure how long u can run the sarm but i would run it as long as possible to the end of ur nolva/clomid. I think it will give u more diffinitive results on the sarm as well as a much better recovery...Or if im missing something please let me know, just trying to put in some input....thanks again....

re-read my initial post, HCG was stopped after about 10 days in PCT, about to be off of clomid completely as well and using an AI now while tapering off the serm. Again, this is a carbon copy of my previous PCT, Ostarine is the only variable...

I gotcha....i thought u were fnishing a 10000iu btl.......starting on the 10th day....basically 20000 ius total....i re-read it a few times and i got it now....appreciate u clearing that up for me....then it sounds like ur getting real nice results from the sarm....sounds great....keep us posted...

Max is a very experienced and well respected vet. We are very fortunate to have someone of his caliber be able to share their information with us.

update...

just back from traveling from work, missed training today and yesterday is typically a day off for me anyway, diet was a little lax in terms of what I ate, and not enough good food to be honest, still more and more vascularity showing up and more striations in triceps, chest and quads appearing...

This is a serious recomp agent! That is for damn sure... I am getting some pretty bad night sweats, not anxiety driven like on tren, but similar sweats... I believe some of the rat studies on ostarine showed increased lipolysis as well, so this makes sense with the recomp going on...

Got shoulders and biceps tomorrow, and plan on a full day of eating and relaxing after....

quality stuff guys...

did quads and a quick hammy workout today... first time free squatting since deciding to stop competing... still got 315 for sets of 20 in the hole, so better than I thought...

still noticing recomping effects, that more than anything... seems as though the night sweats have subsided a bit as well... gotta say it is nice to be able to eat a large pizza and desert last night, and have abs in the morning ;)

Hitting chest and tris tomorrow, so will report as to how strength is there, my pressing movements are the main area I lose strength on off cycle, so we will see...

last nights workout went well, expected slight strength decrease this far into PCT, but really nothing major... pumps still feel like ON and mood, sex drive, sleep are all really good... also worth mentioning is that appetite is through the roof... a very welcome sign for me. Looking at having blood work done, at least a full metabolic panel, for health reasons and we can at least look at lipids, liver, etc... from a month of using ostarine...

was planning on a short pct, then back on mild cycle, but changed my mind and opting to stay on osta-gain for a while longer... purchased another bottle, so have enough to last me for a while...

Sleep is better now, night sweats not as noticeable, and acid reflux is down thanks to prilosec...

great hammy workout today, strength on legs has not dropped a bit during this off time, I attribute most of that to ostarine...similar strength maintenence on back, shoulders and arms...as I said, chest pressing always drops a bit for me...oh well...

diet still pretty lax, and staying lean... awesome recomp agent...would like to see some women on low dose...

Just finishing 4th week of ostarine... trying to get in to see my doc this week to get some bloodwork done while on it to see if everything is gtg in terms of liver, cholesterol, etc...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity