over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maxim Peptides Log

readyset

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey all -

so recently the good folks over at maximpeptides gave me the opportunity to win/try/log some of their peptides that i won in a contest.

I chose CJC NO DAC/IPA and IGF1-LR3.

I've had good results with these peptides from other sponsors previously, so i'd figure id stick with what i know, and see how things go. I will be doing an honest log. So if i'm dissatisfied, you will know. I've been running AAS and HGH for about 15 weeks, so i'll be making some changes for the next 10 weeks or so.

As of today, 6/29 I will be using the following protocol

CJC/IPA 3 x day (Morning, Preworkout, post workout) - or Morning/afternoon/early evening non training days
2-3 ius of kefei HGH before bed (about an hour) and 50-100mcg of IGF 30 minutes later.

I may drop the HGH entirely, we will see, but this a protocol i've had great success with previously, the only "new" addition are the brand and the IGF (i havent run IGF in a long while).

I will also be running aas with this as follows -
250mg of sust 3 x week (750 total)
100mg of tren a 3 x week (300mg total)
250mg of test e /week
200mg of tren e/week

im switching from 500mg test e/600mg of tren e a week. tren e sides were too much, and i just felt like switching to sust. If i start getting too many negatives from the tren a, i'll back off of course.

my goals are more strength, less bodyfat, slightly more mass, and feeling better/recovery (this is what i generally use peps for). Although, i do tend to get much "fuller" and leaner on peps aswell.

Stats-
5'5" 230 - too much body fat - i have 4 abs and good overall definition, but my propecia has left me with a bad spare tire. I plan on cleaning up my diet as well. I've been far too lax. I'll try to throw some pics up, but i always forget

Today was chest - i do sundays because its empty

I pinned the CJC about 6 am, 1230pm and 230 pm
Mixed VERY well, very little particles floating around. it was a 2mg bottle i also have 5mg bottles, so we'll see how they go.

I train moderate volume, short rest. 6-15 reps. i get creative when i want

looked like this

Incline - warmup 135 x 15, then 225 x 15, 275 x 10, 295 x 6. slow and controleld
flat dbs - 100 x 15, 2 sets, 60, alternating arms 1 set x 15 (its a 3 step thing, left, right, both)
standing cable decline presses 3 x 15, 2 second contraction 50lbs
cross unders 3 x 8 2 second contraction
done

feel good. i'll update a few times a week with relevant info.

if anyone as any suggestions for peptide protocols, or anything else. im all ears.

and thanks maximpep - looking forward to this run!

ok - day 4, quick update.

not throwing gym numbers down, but everything is where it should be.

i cut out the HGH completely. it seems unnecessary.

I'm liking the cjc/ipa very very much. I dont usually gauge products based on side effects, but i have numb hands and feet all day with 3x a day pins. sleeping like a baby and getting that "flushed" feeling shortly after each pin. definitely on par with any other cjc/ipa that i've used in the past.

I cant comment on the IGF as i take it PWO. I may take some preworkout just to see about the pumps and all.

so far so good. i'll update with strength/physical changes shortly, its still too soon to really notice.

took the IGF pre-workout today - about an hour... it has an 8 hour half life i read, so i wasnt too concerned. i use to do it 15-30 minutes.

i used to think it was the AA that was giving me those insane pumps when I was using alot of IGF a few years ago.. so I, inevitably, dropped the AA and switched to bac water alone. Sure enough my pumps stopped on some shitty brands of IGF, and when I got good igf - i had pumps no matter what i mixed it with. *all anecdotal - there is no EVIDENCE of this anywhere, just personal experience through trial an error and i fully understand i may be completely wrong in my assumptions

Well, I had an INSANE pump today doing arms.

I always train my arms with 2 straight sets, 2 trisets. so i get a good pump normally. using the IGF there was a noticeable difference. I wanted to take a picture but i feel weird doing that in the gym..

so it looked like this (if you care)

Dips - Body weight, 3 x 10 slow (5 count up/down)
Straight to tri-set (no rest)

close grip bench 205 x 15
partial seated cambered bar curls 70lbs x 15
hammer curls 50lbs x 10
3 rounds

Close grip cable curls - 3 x 15 slow (72lbs 5 count up/down)

Triset
Single arm cable curl
closegrip cable pushdowns
single tricep arm extensions

i dont remember the weight, but increased and did 8-15 reps,

then i burned out on standing cable curls for shits and giggles, 3 x 15, 5 second contraction

and got the fuck out.

pump was crazy - arms were swollen looking, veiny, couldnt touch my back. it was great.

im switching back to taking my igf pwo after ipa/cjc - because i feel its better, but i wanted to run this test because, for me, it shows the quality of the peptide and this passed with flying colors.

will i make noticeable physical gains from it? probably not, but i do feel that using igf routinely adds some great long term benefits in the body. especially when used with HGH or Peptides.

so just to reiterate
ipa/mod 100mcg rising
ipa/mod 100mcg pre workout
ipa/mod 100mg post workout
30min
igf 100mcg bi lateraly IM (chest, bis, tris, quads)
ipa/mod 100mcg before bed (adding this in next week)

good stuff!

also - diet has been shit but im still dropping weight and holding onto muscle - very pleased.

weight is staying in 225-230- definitely putting on size though. pant size went down as well.

have a bit of a cold, but sleeping like a baby. nice vivid dreams.

chest today -
3 x dips 10, 10, 15
incline -worked up to 305 x 8
cable decline press - 3 x 15 72lbs (pause at contraction)
cross unders with a pause - 30lbs to failure. no real set or rep range
pushups to failure
cardio 20 minutes.

each injection gives me that "flush" feeling.

not eating enough, but strength is rising.

stamina as well.

getting leaner and more vascular to boot.

Back today

Hammer Rows (seated) 170 each side 3 x 8, 1 x 90 3 sec contraction x 15
Chins 3 x 8
Tbar 135lbs super set with hammer lat pull down 90 each side 3 x 10
close grip cable row 160lbs super set with lat pulldown 160 3 x 10

no rest between sets ont he super sets, just continually moving through the exercises (maybe a breath hear or there)

super pumps again, back, biceps, forearms.

did 20 minutes of low intensity up hill walking and was on my way.

sleeping like a baby with the before bed shot.

quick update-

did legs on wed. i had some knee surgery a few years ago and my right leg still hasnt fully recovered. Its always weaker, wobbling, etc. So i try to do my squats at the end with light weight, good form, etc.

Did good though. Peps are definitely helping me recover and helping me sleep. I dropped the gh completely and i havent noticed any difference. I'm still getting bigger and leaner. I normally finish my legs with 225 for 12 or so, 2-3 sets and then burnout 155 for 20-30. 225 went up 15 with ease, cut the rest down almost non existent, and the burnout was cake.

Shoulders yesterday, met up with a buddy on randomly and we just went set for set for about 20 sets. He's a lummox. Just a big, strong, guy. We were pretty even with weights and my recovery time blew him away. He beats me on volume though.. I hung in there very well if I do say so.

Skins looking better, nails are growing faster.. im really liking these.

Today i pop open the 5mg vials. Pretty stoked. been through 4mg so far, 10mg to go.

Opening the new IGF too. I love popping open a new vial.

Ive opted to a do a lot more volume than im used to. Im inclined to attribute it to the peptides because thats the only thing thats really changed. It takes me far longer to "burn out" than it used to. And I always leave feeling full, pumped and good.

Oh, diet is still shit. I'm finishing up my Master's and doing my practicum this month. It's hard to squeeze in meals while you're constantly under surveillance from know-nothing, bitter, female professors, but I'm doing my best.

Ok so, little issue - I don't know if it's a good thing, a bad thing, or a who gives a damn thing.

The 5mg CJC/IPA vials aren't mixing well. I dont know if theres too much powder or what, but with 3 ml of water, some powder settles on the bottom. I put the water in yesterday, let it sit over night and it's still there. Swirling it just swirls it.

I took the 5mg vial twice yesterday and 3 times today. It feels the same. Just wondering if anyone has any input on this?

all my lifts are still going up. 315 on the incline for a working set today - 10 times, decline cables super setted with cable flys, 3 x 15, dips, pushups, etc. felt great. I had virtually NO sleep last night but still felt like a champ.

Also - napping is becoming a necessity. a 15 minute nap here and there recharges the ol' batteries pretty well.

i uploaded too pictures. i dont know if they're clear enough. poor lighting here.

Attachments

• 20140713_195940.jpg
    20140713_195940.jpg
    266.3 KB · Views: 389
  • 20140713_200013.jpg
    20140713_200013.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 373
Im not a big updater, but i update as things become apparent.

So i backed down all my doses, dropped my tren. Right now I'm just 250mg Test E/500mg Sust 1 x week, CJC/IPA @ 100mcg 3x day. I was up as high as 250 test e, 750 sust, 300 tren a, 200 tren e, with 50mg Var/day.

After backing down everything, my strength continues to rise, and im getting leaner and more vascular. Workout to workout my strength goes up. My diet is NOT good. 4-5 meals a day tops, maybe a protein shake here and there. I just havent had the time or motivation to keep my diet in check. but regardless, i'm still looking and feeling good.

I really have to attribute it to the peptides from maximpep. Im finishing my last 5mg vial soon. I'll probably take about a month off, and then go right back on them. The IGF was good as well but I burned through it trying different protocols. 8 hours pwo seems to be my favorite. Preworkout if i wanted to have a sick pump though.

Really really pleased with these products thus far.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity