advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maximizing DNP Rebound effect when coming off?

Chris288

Registered
Gents,

What is the best protocal for maximizing the DNP rebound effect for gaining muscle when coming off a cycle?

I have been on for 5 weeks straight at 250mg crystal and coming off next week. Have made fantastic losses ( will post results next week after last dose, then after 7-10 days)

Currently no AAS during this fat loss cycle, tight diet 6 days a week, minimal sides (insomnia, warm n clammy, only)

Strenght gains have slightly increased without pro hormones or AAS ( meaning every lift has gone up 5 pounds or 2-3 reps only) Just protein, gluatmine, aminos.

Anyways, what is the best protocal, timing, and training you guys have done to build a little muscle in the DNP rebound effect, but not adding any fat back.

Thanks for the help and will post results here in a couple weeks.

if you dont mind me asking where did ur dnp come from? You can pm if need be. Thank you!

i dont know much about dnp so i cant help you in that regard but what about a carb cycle but ensure you get tons of bcaa's and leucine to prevent catabolism. training just a normal routine that you would do anytime your off a cycle?

cheers

You are looking for the size gain fast without the fat gain?
It will happen, but will be kept down if you keep the diet tight all week.

I would say hit Test, NPP, and an oral to kick off starting a day or two after your last DNP pill. Carb up that first week, then settle back into regular diet. Fill out with the carbs and let your body get the size back and hit the gear hard.

Pics please. Curious.

I will be taking some pics late next week, then again a week to 10 days after.

Yup I am carbing up, didnt know if anyone had any timing suggestions, or if it would really make a difference. I wanted to carb up, but not overspill. I am curious as to when enough of the DNP would be out of the cells for the Krebs cycle and ATP stores to activate.

I had even thought about doing some Occlusion training on my arms to see if cell spliting would occur while superglycogen compensation was happening? ( SP) Any suggestions?

I believe half life on crystal is 36hours, so trying to base it off of that.

Curious if anyone has done it before. Duchaine used to talk about it, but he used Insulin. Do not have any.

Thanks for any help.

If you''re looking to maximize rebound gains, AAS would be a key there and DNP is said to refresh Androgen receptors. So, I'd use hormones and hunger to guide the rebound, if I were you.

Thanks Ehren!! I will grab some out of the old stash... obviously to take advantage of this fast acting ester's (prop, D-bol, etc) would be good.

I was just curious if there was a timing method... say 1000g high glycemic cards after 36 -48 hours over a period of 2-3 days to start tapering down with a doggcrap training or "pump" training style.

Thanks for the input.

You are looking for the size gain fast without the fat gain?
It will happen, but will be kept down if you keep the diet tight all week.

I would say hit Test, NPP, and an oral to kick off starting a day or two after your last DNP pill. Carb up that first week, then settle back into regular diet. Fill out with the carbs and let your body get the size back and hit the gear hard.

He is absolutely right. Keep your diet tight. It doesn't sound like your extremely lean yet. Its actually more important that you keep it tighter now then when you were on the dnp. The dnp gave you some leeway. Don't worry, with the same diet you will fill out just fine. your body has been starved of glycogen this entire time and it doesn't take much to super compensate with. You will notice the difference about 2 days after last dose. I guarantee you add at least 5 pounds on with no change in diet. If you decide to carb load only one day after the last dose and that's it. Get back on the diet.

your body is in a really vulnerable spot right now where it wants to get back to its original set point and body fat percentage. Its will find every way it can to add fat.

OP that's a damn good question I didnt even know about this. I'm like days from stopping dnp too. I guess I will be doing the same. Props!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Please keep updates and what worked for you boss. Curious to know thanks !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Ehren!! I will grab some out of the old stash... obviously to take advantage of this fast acting ester's (prop, D-bol, etc) would be good.

I was just curious if there was a timing method... say 1000g high glycemic cards after 36 -48 hours over a period of 2-3 days to start tapering down with a doggcrap training or "pump" training style.

Thanks for the input.

Any time.
Nope, no timing necessary. I agree with the above about keeping the diet tight. You may want to keep the heavy aromatizing androgens (dbol) out of the stack until the water drops off from the DNP. Takes about 7 days. That way, you don't think you're "losing weight" and start banging down food unnecessarily.

Hey guys just wanted to update the protocal as its getting close to the last does upcoming this week. Based on a lot of the info here from you great gents here we go.....

Gonna keep the diet tight as was suggested. Main focus is fat loss and keeping fat loss maximized. Main goal isnt building a ton of muscle, but if I can take advantage of glycogen supercompensation I will. So 48 hours after last dose 4/12 at 8am. Wake up 4/14 start heavy pure carb/fast acting whey at 8am. Liquid prefer every 2-3 hours.. 30g protein 60g High Glycemic Carbs until bedtime (of course solid meals start at 60hours post last dose) Fat will be as close to zero as possible until 5pm start adding EFA's.

At 72 hours I am going back to normal diet caloric intake for 1 day, then add 200 calories on Tue,Wed, 200more Thur, Friday, to Maint that weekend.

I will hit prop/Dbol starting at 24 hours after last dose to get it in the blood then run it short cycle.

Training will be altered ( quick synopsis here......Training late Thur night before last dose, then hit full body routine Sunday evening. Long workout heavy hard... then skip Monday and Hit pump routine Tuesday wisth Occlusion training on arms only(dont know if it will help but I will try it) High reps supersetted by not failure to stretch the muscle... then 60 hours later hit another heavy routine, then 2-3 break to normail DC type of routine for a few weeks.

Hope this helps you guys.... I will be weighing on Sat. morning, then again the next 2 Sat. to watch weight. Will get Hydo underwater weighing done in 3 weeks after last dose.

One question.... someone earlier in the thread mentioned that I will gain five pounds of weight back, but its the muscle filling back up. I had always heard you start loosing weight because the water from DNP clears the body?

I usually have lost a few pounds before or just stayed the same but the body changes.

I am not online everyday, but will ask any questions or take any suggestions from you guys.

Thanks

dnp rebound.....you gotta understand how it works before applying routine

dnp puts your body in a state of chemical OVERTRAINING and actually even increases the mitochondria in cells....if you work out righ

while on dnp do "100s" with light weights.....after 100 reps your body builds mitochondria...just like cardio

keep cardio comfortable....no need to increase cortisol and kill yourself on dnp

so have any of you ever purposely overtrained anything sport specific before backing off? what happens when you back off the overtraining? YOU GET STRONGER!!! and you GROW!!! like a weed!!!.......so thats why i suggest everyone get on the "100s" program at least a few times a year for about 6 weeks whether on dnp or not

not only that your glycogen stores replenish and go back to normal raising the atp in muscle cells

dnp puts your body in a state of chemical OVERTRAINING and actually even increases the mitochondria in cells....if you work out righ

while on dnp do "100s" with light weights.....after 100 reps your body builds mitochondria...just like cardio

keep cardio comfortable....no need to increase cortisol and kill yourself on dnp

so have any of you ever purposely overtrained anything sport specific before backing off? what happens when you back off the overtraining? YOU GET STRONGER!!! and you GROW!!! like a weed!!!.......so thats why i suggest everyone get on the "100s" program at least a few times a year for about 6 weeks whether on dnp or not

not only that your glycogen stores replenish and go back to normal raising the atp in muscle cells

pay attention to what is said here!

this guy knows what he's talking about!

;)

Could you tell us more about the 100's program? How would you go about that? How many exercises would you perform at a 100's reps per session? Would you do that every workout while on dnp?

Good with or without dnp

Compound excersises

Pick 2 and work larger muscle group for 100 OR MORE reps....you can do 2small heavy sets for smaller muscle group if u want

Then do your cardio HIGH INTENSITY 10-15min......then get the fuck out of the gym

@chris288 you mind pming me also? looking for some dnp :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members