over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maximum GH dose per INJECTION?

I have been off gh for years. I started keytech blacktops at 6iu a day and 2 weeks later increased to 10iu a day. I was tired for maybe a week and body adjusted. Having no sides at all. Now that or my gh is fake even tho his test all show it’s good and latest batch was 12iu per vial

Everyone is different

There’s absolutely no way it’s accurately dosed.

For 5-6 years, I tried (exclusively) many brands of generics. It honestly felt like back then, 2/3 of the brands were actually pretty damn good for what they were. Rips, Mexi’s, etc. I only used it while prepping, as money was short.

(Keep in mind, I’m a SHW)
3-4iu “felt like something”
5-6iu About right for contest prep, accelerated fat loss a lot
7-8iu Where it got silly. Constant fullness. Cheat every other day, get away with it.
9-10iu Goddamn impressive, do whatever, eat whatever, but feels like complete shit. Too much water retention.

Since 2016 though, I’ve used mostly pharm grade. Humatrope, Genos, Nords, Xerendip pens, and Serostim. Serostim has been a mainstay for about a year.

3.6iu About what I got off 6iu of the BEST generics.
4.5iu Sweet spot. Water retention and face puffiness, but metabolism is fire, and it’s hard to gain body fat unless I eat all junk.
5.4iu Noticeable increase in water retention, fat loss, and fullness compared to 4.5iu. Relative to 10iu of great generics
6.3iu Too much. Drowsy all day. “Looks” like 10lbs is water, but scale weight is probably 6-8lbs.

When I drop pharm grade GH, the water starts pulling off, and the change is ENORMOUS. I took a week off, and my day 6-7, people were asking if I was going to do a show. Visually, it looked like a 3-4% shift in body fat loss (due to the water). Also, pharm grade has had a huge impact on injection site fat loss, where generics did not. Generics did help fat loss, but pharm grade is much more dramatic.

Also, I’ve been on pharm grade for about 14 months straight. I feel no “tolerance”. Every bump up (.9iu), I feel the difference. While on, the water and hand numbness don’t subside at all.

Just my two cents.

yup, got an xray on long bones after i fell on my leg and it started swelling really badly. doctor confirmed it was open. also my brother has late growth genes cuz hes 22 and he grew 0.6 inches the past year

so by the posts its seems like 9 ius TP's blacktops in one single injection is fine?

You’re going to be very disappointed spending all that money....

You do realize that there are men who stop growing at 15 and others who grow until they’re 25? I personally grew another half inch or so in my early 20’s... You may very well get what you’re looking for, for FREE... But of course at 20 you know it all and are going to do what you want anyway...

You’re going to be very disappointed spending all that money....

You do realize that there are men who stop growing at 15 and others who grow until they’re 25? I personally grew another half inch or so in my early 20’s... You may very well get what you’re looking for, for FREE... But of course at 20 you know it all and are going to do what you want anyway...

325 a month is not that much for me, i make 90k a year in software engineer

For 5-6 years, I tried (exclusively) many brands of generics. It honestly felt like back then, 2/3 of the brands were actually pretty damn good for what they were. Rips, Mexi’s, etc. I only used it while prepping, as money was short.

7-8iu Where it got silly. Constant fullness. Cheat every other day, get away with it.
9-10iu Goddamn impressive, do whatever, eat whatever, but feels like complete shit. Too much water retention.

Since 2016 though, I’ve used mostly pharm grade. Humatrope, Genos, Nords, Xerendip pens, and Serostim. Serostim has been a mainstay for about a year.

4.5iu Sweet spot. Water retention and face puffiness, but metabolism is fire, and it’s hard to gain body fat unless I eat all junk.
5.4iu Noticeable increase in water retention, fat loss, and fullness compared to 4.5iu. Relative to 10iu of great generics
6.3iu Too much. Drowsy all day. “Looks” like 10lbs is water, but scale weight is probably 6-8lbs.

When I drop pharm grade GH, the water starts pulling off, and the change is ENORMOUS. I took a week off, and my day 6-7, people were asking if I was going to do a show. Visually, it looked like a 3-4% shift in body fat loss (due to the water). Also, pharm grade has had a huge impact on injection site fat loss, where generics did not. Generics did help fat loss, but pharm grade is much more dramatic.

Also, I’ve been on pharm grade for about 14 months straight. I feel no “tolerance”. Every bump up (.9iu), I feel the difference. While on, the water and hand numbness don’t subside at all.

Just my two cents.

so how much times u inject a day on 10ius? 2 times a day (5iu each injection)? 1 time a day (all 10 ius in one single injection)?

I have been off gh for years. I started keytech blacktops at 6iu a day and 2 weeks later increased to 10iu a day. I was tired for maybe a week and body adjusted. Having no sides at all. Now that or my gh is fake even tho his test all show it’s good and latest batch was 12iu per vial

Everyone is different

10iu with no sides? How long did you run that dose? Did your hands and feet grow?

so how much times u inject a day on 10ius? 2 times a day (5iu each injection)? 1 time a day (all 10 ius in one single injection)?

I'm not sure if you're a troll or not. For somebody who doesn't know anything about GH, stop giving advice in other threads!

In another thread somebody asked about stopping GH for 7 days for a vacation. Your answer...

Inject maybe quadruple the regular dose on the morning of your trip?

Talk about what you know and research what you don't know!

I'm not sure if you're a troll or not. For somebody who doesn't know anything about GH, stop giving advice in other threads!

In another thread somebody asked about stopping GH for 7 days for a vacation. Your answer...

Hey man! He’s a software engineer! He lives and breathes research! :rolleyes: Lol

my fault, just went off that i did fine using 12 ius a day, so assuming he does 3 ius a day 4x that is just 12 ius and it will keep igf elevated high temporarily, my fault, yes you are right i should not be giving advice.

Hi, so I plan on using 12ius mauvetops daily, it is ok to inject it all at once (12 ius in one inject), or 2 times (6iu per injection) at diff times of day? Do I need more injections?

What would you say is the max dose of generic gh per INJECTION before it becomes a significantly diminishing return ? 6ius? 7ius? 8ius?
What about for pharma grade?

i ask this because people saying that your liver can only convert so much gh to igf at once...

Your liver cant process 12 is at once. 1 to 2 iu at max. Spread it through out the day.

yup, got an xray on long bones after i fell on my leg and it started swelling really badly. doctor confirmed it was open. also my brother has late growth genes cuz hes 22 and he grew 0.6 inches the past year

so by the posts its seems like 9 ius TP's blacktops in one single injection is fine?

Well, then it might just work. Have you done research online to see what doses doctors use on kids with pituitary problems? Your pituitary is normal though, so you do have some GH. Taking GH is going to suppress your normal excretion some too though. An effective dose will be hard to figure.

If you have never used GH before and that stuff you have is decent, you are going to feel like shit if you jump on 9 IU or so a week. When I first started I tried doing 6 IU per day and had to stop. I tried 3 IU 2x per day and it didn't feel any better. I ended up going down to 2 IU and then worked my way up slowly to 4 IU. Took awhile too. That's my experience.

Not sure though if taking 4 IU/day is enough to make yourself grow. Do remember that it isn't just your bones that will grow, things like your heart muscle will grow too and that isn't a good thing. Take care.

Your liver cant process 12 is at once. 1 to 2 iu at max. Spread it through out the day.

MOre injections in this regard is always going to be better IMO, mimics the natural release of GH in the body. I think if you are going to take a dose so big as 12 IU that I would do it at least once every 6 hours, so 4x a day. I dont see how you could do too many injections and make it less effective ,probably need to see research on that.

They used to say don't inject too close to bedtime because that is when your body naturally releases a lot while you sleep. I don't know how much truth there is to that. I would think your bodys natural production is shut down some all day long, don't know.

325 a month is not that much for me, i make 90k a year in software engineer

Did you graduate college early? I work in finance but work with a lot of engineers day to day which is in line with what they make but they're 25-26 minimum... If so, good for you!

OP, I think you will be disappointed with this endeavor. There are things in life you really have no control over and this is one of them. This is the hand you were dealt. Live with it and move on. No one will even notice .6" increase. Your still going to always be that guy that stresses as an example "I'm 5 feet 4 AND A HALF inches."

Just my two cents.

I am not gonna disagree with you. These are keytech gh, which have tested very well. Water retention is hard for me to go off. Being over 280lb on big doses of hex and ghrp2 I held a lot more water. Then switched to these. I am maybe a little bloated in the face and I am definitely more full especially on very low carbs. I see the results of the gh and I am getting shredded but. But its hard to see the direct effect of what the gh is doing compared to tren and everyone else including low carbs. I do notice on refeeds I blow up very easy.
But as far as side effects nothing is bad. I am not sure if it’s also because I do 2iu, before meal 1 then do cardio. After cardio. Preworkout post workout and before bed. I feel making smaller shots the body utilizes more and sides are better

I will be testing tp greys next to see.

Last edited:
10iu with no sides? How long did you run that dose? Did your hands and feet grow?

Been on these for 3 months. No they have not grown at all.

From research I’ve seen shooting one big dose does not increase igf levels more then small doses. The people that response well will have the same igf levels as 1 shot a day compared to 5 small shots a day. In fact I think the smaller shots would be higher as your body can utilize more

Last edited:

do you have a source for that? 1 to 2 iu even generics? serostim hiv patients inject 18 ius at once in a single needle, so basically 16 ius are wasted?

Well, then it might just work. Have you done research online to see what doses doctors use on kids with pituitary problems? Your pituitary is normal though, so you do have some GH. Taking GH is going to suppress your normal excretion some too though. An effective dose will be hard to figure.

If you have never used GH before and that stuff you have is decent, you are going to feel like shit if you jump on 9 IU or so a week. When I first started I tried doing 6 IU per day and had to stop. I tried 3 IU 2x per day and it didn't feel any better. I ended up going down to 2 IU and then worked my way up slowly to 4 IU. Took awhile too. That's my experience.

Not sure though if taking 4 IU/day is enough to make yourself grow. Do remember that it isn't just your bones that will grow, things like your heart muscle will grow too and that isn't a good thing. Take care.

thanks for the input. i am taking 12 ius for a month already, 2 shots a day (so 6 ius each pin). these are TP's mauvetops

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws