over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maximum GH dose per INJECTION?

Anecdotal evidence from bodybuilders on the forums indicates one can go pretty high... But you can just do a Google search for the dosages that are given to children and to HIV patients... As someone earlier in the thread pointed out, those dosages can go as high as 18iu

thanks for the input. i am taking 12 ius for a month already, 2 shots a day (so 6 ius each pin). these are TP's mauvetops

Wow, and did you jump right into the 12 IU/day, or work your way up? The longer you run that GH the higher your chances of getting an enlarged heart. The heart is the one organ that would concern me. You could end up with cardiomyopathy, but I think that takes awhile to develop. People with acromegaly develop heart problems and most die I think when they are in their 40s. Something for you to consider. How bad do you want an extra 1/4 inch in height, or maybe a 1/2 inch?

Personally, I always wished I was a bit shorter because it is easier to build a body that isn't so tall. I am 6 foot and always wished I were more like 5' 10". What is your height, don't remember you saying.

Last edited:
ok i ressearched a bit. https://repub.eur.nl/pub/9094/10325756.pdf

6 ius is the current dose that in one shot is absolutely fine in efficacy up to my knowledge in terms of evidence. so splitting 6ius into 3iu am 3iu pm wont make a difference. (in terms of igf effect, which is what we really want gh for).

its not the max, just what I know currently.

18 ius they give to hiv patients that have wasting. why would they give 18 instead of 2ius if 2 ius is the max. thats 8 extra wasted doses

with this knowledge i think 9 ius of generic gh is fine in one shot. 6ius pharma is shown to be good to go in studies.

I remember a study that was posted here. There wasn’t much difference in 9iu vs 18iu in terms of igf levels.

I don’t know if that means the body can only tolerate those doses in one shot or total.

The link won’t work so here’s a copy paste
"Measurements of serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and related markers are routinely used in the diagnosis and treatment of GH deficiency and excess. The validity of these markers for assessment of exogenous GH exposure in healthy adults is, however, unknown. We therefore conducted a double blind, placebo-controlled GH treatment trial in 99 healthy subjects [49 women and 50 men; mean +/- SE age, 25.6+/-0.6 (women)/25.7+/-0.6 yr (men)]. Blood was collected weekly during a 4-week treatment period (days 1-28), and the subjects were subsequently followed for additional 8 weeks (days 29-84). The treatment arms included: I) 0.1 IU/kg x day GH (n = 30; GH 0.1), II) 0.2 IU/kg x day GH (n = 29; GH 0.2), and III) placebo (n = 40). At baseline no gender-specific differences existed, except that the acid-labile subunit (ALS) levels were higher in females. Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels in males receiving GH increased significantly through day 42 with no significant difference between the 2 doses. The absolute IGF-I response was significantly lower in females, and there was a clear dose-response relationship."

The graph showing the differences in IGF levels of the two doses (this chart is only men's levels)

Last edited:
I remember a study that was posted here. There wasn’t much difference in 9iu vs 18iu in terms of igf levels.

I don’t know if that means the body can only tolerate those doses in one shot or total.

The link won’t work so here’s a copy paste
"Measurements of serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and related markers are routinely used in the diagnosis and treatment of GH deficiency and excess. The validity of these markers for assessment of exogenous GH exposure in healthy adults is, however, unknown. We therefore conducted a double blind, placebo-controlled GH treatment trial in 99 healthy subjects [49 women and 50 men; mean +/- SE age, 25.6+/-0.6 (women)/25.7+/-0.6 yr (men)]. Blood was collected weekly during a 4-week treatment period (days 1-28), and the subjects were subsequently followed for additional 8 weeks (days 29-84). The treatment arms included: I) 0.1 IU/kg x day GH (n = 30; GH 0.1), II) 0.2 IU/kg x day GH (n = 29; GH 0.2), and III) placebo (n = 40). At baseline no gender-specific differences existed, except that the acid-labile subunit (ALS) levels were higher in females. Serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels in males receiving GH increased significantly through day 42 with no significant difference between the 2 doses. The absolute IGF-I response was significantly lower in females, and there was a clear dose-response relationship."

The graph showing the differences in IGF levels of the two doses (this chart is only men's levels)

found a readable site with statistical analysis
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/85/11/4193/2854188

conclusions:
1) males are significantly more responsive than females to exogenous GH;
so that invalidates the other link i sent yesterday

2) the increase in IGF-I is more stronger compared with those in IGFBP-3 and ALS;

3) IGFBP-2 changes very little during GH treatment;

4) among IGF-related substances, IGF-I is the most specific marker of supraphysiological GH exposure.

5) according to the igf graph: **broken link removed**
, it shows that the higher gh dose for males does indeed more effective at elevating igf level, but diminishing returns. it also keeps igf elevated for a few days more than the lower gh dose. so 9 ius is pretty much one of the upper bound limits for a single injection, but you will still convert the extra gh, just it will be used significantly less. theres no significant diff on day 42 because that was the wash out period (they stopped gh for weeks).

it is one single injection a day, they are using norditropin and genotropin pens and it saids ''were administered as daily sc self-injections in the evening.''

Last edited:
OP, how tall are you and how much are you hoping to grow from your experiment?

No idea how tall/short he is but he’s 20 years old and hopes to gain 1 inch... Which he may or may not get naturally... For all we know his parents are short and thinks he’s going to beat genetics with GH OR he could have very tall parents and thinks this might work/help... I’ll go with that he’s probably not genetically very tall or his family and he’s trying to beat genetics/his complex...

I say, if you can’t grow taller, grow wider :headbang:

I don't think IGF1 is the only mechanism for GH to exert anabolic effects.

Also, to the 6 foot guy who wants to be 5'10"... Please slap yourself. That's like a guy with a 7 inch wang wanting to have a 5 incher. Makes no sense. :D

I don't think IGF1 is the only mechanism for GH to exert anabolic effects.

Also, to the 6 foot guy who wants to be 5'10"... Please slap yourself. That's like a guy with a 7 inch wang wanting to have a 5 incher. Makes no sense. :D

gh is not anabolic

gh is not anabolic

I don’t believe this

When you reach higher doses of pharm grade (8+) you’ll see what I mean. 8iu sero a day and I grow even while I’m dieting for a show. Always full and round and freaky. There’s something about the higher doses I don’t think we understand as a science yet

That's a shit ton of hgh and not needed if it's real hgh. Your heart gonna grow man, better be careful and get a doc to monitor you

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don’t believe this

When you reach higher doses of pharm grade (8+) you’ll see what I mean. 8iu sero a day and I grow even while I’m dieting for a show. Always full and round and freaky. There’s something about the higher doses I don’t think we understand as a science yet

Show me a pubmed study on this.

Males have gh pulses vs where women have gh bleeds so that saying I dont believe you should inject more than 4ius at once. So if youre doing 12iu per day I would do 4iu with 2 units slin in the morning, 4iu with 2 units slin around your workout, and 4iu with 2 units slin pre bedtime.

Males have gh pulses vs where women have gh bleeds so that saying I dont believe you should inject more than 4ius at once. So if youre doing 12iu per day I would do 4iu with 2 units slin in the morning, 4iu with 2 units slin around your workout, and 4iu with 2 units slin pre bedtime.

even with generic gh, which most people can agree is less effective than pharma? thanks for the response also

Over the past 10 years, in my 30's I have grown 1 inch in height(I think it was due to GH)…
Hands grew 1st, very noticeable...then feet 1/2 size twice(1 full size total) over about 5yrs…
Close friends/family said I looked taller and I didn't notice it, until measured at the doctors office...
I only ever did 1 higher dose blast of Gh(was too tired to function)..but stay on 3-4iu(4-5x wk) for skin/anti-aging/joints etc

Over the past 10 years, in my 30's I have grown 1 inch in height(I think it was due to GH)…
Hands grew 1st, very noticeable...then feet 1/2 size twice(1 full size total) over about 5yrs…
Close friends/family said I looked taller and I didn't notice it, until measured at the doctors office...
I only ever did 1 higher dose blast of Gh(was too tired to function)..but stay on 3-4iu(4-5x wk) for skin/anti-aging/joints etc
More likely due to reduced spinal compression following a change in lifestyle/exercise regime. GH will not make you grow in height unless you are still in your teens.

More likely due to reduced spinal compression following a change in lifestyle/exercise regime. GH will not make you grow in height unless you are still in your teens.

Possibility...I grew naturally till I was 21(put 4 inches on the Marine Corps)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws