over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maximum GH dose per INJECTION?

I believe Datbtrue had covered this topic. I believe he said that 4ius would be active for 8 hour or so, so 2ius would work best if spreading doses more than 2x per day.

I believe Datbtrue had covered this topic. I believe he said that 4ius would be active for 8 hour or so, so 2ius would work best if spreading doses more than 2x per day.

I take 3iu a day, 1.5iu morning and night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do 3 ius 4 x a day, and buy a BG monitor.

You'll indefinitely need to add metformin, or even insulin to reduce that pancreatic load. Bolus doses will be less impactful on BG, but at that total dose your pancreas might not be you friend regardless.

Wouldn't do it year round at that dose if I were you; LVH thickening without vascular changes and irregular myocardium changes are pretty much guaranteed on that dose in long durations (I know some people will mention knowing someone doing it for years and they're "ok", but this isn't a coin toss I'd be comfortable with).

Oh and good luck staying awake :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DID IT WORK!!!?

Curious as to what your results were. Did you gain any height at all? How bad were the sides taking such a large dose?

I did 10 ius a day for 30 days and ended up @ 4% BF
Bloat? What bloat?
Newbe starts at 2iu until carpel tunnel dissipates.

Did you add insulin? Will metformin do the trick at that dose?

Just a side note, but in my experience over the past 15 years working with guys on GH dosing and other issues etc, I feel like up until about 2-3 years ago the 'doses' of generic HGH being talked about on the forums was sky high.. Seems like the past few years its been lowering a little more to reasonable doses.
The reason for this in my opinion is that we had a TON of underdressed HGH going around out there. Guys were getting generic HGH and just starting loading up on it, injecting full (what claimed to be) 10iu bottles all in one pop thinking they were doing 10 iu, but in reality prob were doing none or very little HGH, as there was a ton of low dosed garbage going around. I would get guys emailing me asking about what doses they should be using saying they heard they needed at least 10iu per day to see results!.. I know for myself, 10 iu in one shot will swell my hands and make my body ache like no other! I've done crazy doses of HGH in my past when it was not as prevalent and there was not nearly a much feedback and info from the bbing community on it.

I think the last 2-3 years we have seen a much greater percentage of the products circulating around being tested, and re tested many times to ensure we are getting accurately dosed HGH. Wish we could have got to this point much sooner though! I've spent a small fortune on generic HGH that we ended up just tossing or selling for 10 cents on the dollar as it was very poor in quality.

Just a side note, but in my experience over the past 15 years working with guys on GH dosing and other issues etc, I feel like up until about 2-3 years ago the 'doses' of generic HGH being talked about on the forums was sky high.. Seems like the past few years its been lowering a little more to reasonable doses.
The reason for this in my opinion is that we had a TON of underdressed HGH going around out there. Guys were getting generic HGH and just starting loading up on it, injecting full (what claimed to be) 10iu bottles all in one pop thinking they were doing 10 iu, but in reality prob were doing none or very little HGH, as there was a ton of low dosed garbage going around. I would get guys emailing me asking about what doses they should be using saying they heard they needed at least 10iu per day to see results!.. I know for myself, 10 iu in one shot will swell my hands and make my body ache like no other! I've done crazy doses of HGH in my past when it was not as prevalent and there was not nearly a much feedback and info from the bbing community on it.

I think the last 2-3 years we have seen a much greater percentage of the products circulating around being tested, and re tested many times to ensure we are getting accurately dosed HGH. Wish we could have got to this point much sooner though! I've spent a small fortune on generic HGH that we ended up just tossing or selling for 10 cents on the dollar as it was very poor in quality.

This^

Thanks to guys running labs all the time , the quality has gone up for sure.

If it's the first time that you are using 12iu HGH first off all up the dose slowly and use 400mg Curcumin Ed, this will prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.

12iu if real HGH will put lots of strain to your pankreas, you should be adding 2g Metformin XR Ed or 1-1,5g Metformine or Lantus to fix fasted blood glucose.

As rule of thumb I use this old post from gh15 (2005) when he was still posting something with sense....
high income bodybuilder:
3iu every 3hours 5-6 times/day 7days a week,, 8-12 weeks total duration. first shot upon rising,,last shot before bed

average income bodybuilder:
2-3iu 2times/day 7days a week,,,1 upon rising and second 6 hours after,, 5-8 months total duration

poor bodybuilder:
2-3iu upon rising once a day 7days a week,, 6-10 months total duration

So in your case divide HGH equally or so, before your meals.
5 meals or 6 meals.

Another way (Enhanced Athlete coach Trevor style) he shoots HGH 3 times a day, first thing am, before wo and before bed together with HumalinR.

HIV patients shoot the whole dose of HGH (18iu if I remember well) just before bed.

In the end I have not noticed any big difference. Consistency is the key.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131