advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maxx Charles year round competing - gear?

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Just curious, he is always in shape and does so many shows each year is it standard practice to be on all prep PEDS for each show year round? i mean if the show is back to back a week apart i can see, but when they are like a few weeks or month apart how do you keep that shape/condition without being on tren/winny/clen etc?

or maybe hes a freak and doesn't need all that stuff just curious as that can't be healthy esp at his age?

Just curious, he is always in shape and does so many shows each year is it standard practice to be on all prep PEDS for each show year round? i mean if the show is back to back a week apart i can see, but when they are like a few weeks or month apart how do you keep that shape/condition without being on tren/winny/clen etc?

or maybe hes a freak and doesn't need all that stuff just curious as that can't be healthy esp at his age?

The obvious answer is usually the correct one. Although none of us are him so we have no idea but to compete at that level show after show he is going to have to stay on for the majority of the year. Now is he blasting hard all year straight who knows and it would depend upon how the show calender looks and his own approach to things. Moreover, his blasting could be x or it could be y meaning we have no idea how much he pushes things. Some guys blast on 5+ grams, others 3, others 1.5 grams etc. He may have come down in short parts but he most likely stayed on a decent stack most of the time then just added in final bits before each contest.

There are guys who compete through the year or even just look great all year and it varies from blasting all the time to coming down to a sensible amount and maintaining the best they can before adding in a few bits to look as freaky/good as possible. There are so many variables but no one is going to remain super freaky looking on low doses but they could maintain most of their size on lower doses for a certain time but if they are competing frequently they have no choice but to stay on a decent stack and/or add in certain aids for each show if they aim to do well.

Of course back in the day when the Grand Prix tours were going on, guys would compete all year long.

I am writing this all the time ... when you finally understand that in real professional bodybuilding a "cruise" does not really exist, you just change drugs to less toxic after the competition or drop a little dose

Bodybuilding has nothing to do with health then one or two most of the competitors are genetically predisposed people and side effects do not happen to them as often as others. Third - this is their work, contacts, marketing, their appearance attracts customers, so they have to stay in shape all year round

I think some of the gifted guys deflate more slowly. I've also known a few genetic freaks that looked like state champions and didin't even lift or heard of PEDs. I knew a 9 year old when I was in my late teens that looked like a mini bodybuilder and he was just a kid doing kid stuff. I had another friend that I knew, very close, that took almost nothing and would blow up so fast it was ridiculous. Then he would go off for a year, work out once a week and look better than the gym owner, which pissed the owner off. I'm pretty sure it runs the gambit. A lot of guys run super high all the time and have wicked high tolerances. Rarely, some guys don't need much at all. I started this 45 years ago. Pros were not as big etc but almost everyone was natural back then at the local level on up. Some guys just had it and some guys didn't. There was always those guys that were genetically gifted. As time went on and AAS became easier to get to the point now when anyone can order 10 different PEDs to their doorstep at any given time, things like genetics got a bit blurred and certainly some that are gifted in size, metabolism, response to AAS and GH,Tolerance to drugs, they are at the top. Guys like me.. I got nothing that compares to these gifted beasts. I was just a really good athlete and a sprinkle of PEDs helped heaps.

Milos Scarcev stayed in shape year round once he realized that getting fat didn't do anything productive.
I think that if you eat probably and use enough of the right drugs , like test a little mast and HGH that you will stay 4-5 weeks out without much effort once you are stage ready , just back off to a reasonable dose and maintenance calories.
Then when you start a prep add in a little tren and a "fat burner" , reduce calories or increase cardio and pull back down.
Unless you are trying to stack on a ton on muscle each "off season" then there is no reason you can't maintain 7%-8% bodyfat.
Not say that's gonna fun or easy but definitely possible with a ton of drugs

Milos Scarcev stayed in shape year round once he realized that getting fat didn't do anything productive.
I think that if you eat probably and use enough of the right drugs , like test a little mast and HGH that you will stay 4-5 weeks out without much effort once you are stage ready , just back off to a reasonable dose and maintenance calories.
Then when you start a prep add in a little tren and a "fat burner" , reduce calories or increase cardio and pull back down.
Unless you are trying to stack on a ton on muscle each "off season" then there is no reason you can't maintain 7%-8% bodyfat.
Not say that's gonna fun or easy but definitely possible with a ton of drugs
I think you address a very important point there. Staying lean isn't that hard. Staying lean while still needing to pack on loads of muscle is a lot more difficult and maybe even less productive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131