over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

May be having AAS side effects...

joeshow5

Banned
After years of natural training, and a one year virtual stand still, I've decided to give test a try. A weird thing is happening, and I think it may be related to the aas......
My sex drive is crazy. I cant seem to get it off my mind. My wife is about fed up with me already.
My abs are fading as the weeks progress.
My strength is up.
My energy is up.
I feel pretty good for the better part of the day.
And my muscles seem to be getting bigger.

Has anyone else experienced these side effects before?

:eek:

Armageddon said:
Don't understand why the abs would fade away though?

I was thinking the same exact thing...Are you eating everything in sight?

joeshow5 said:
After years of natural training, and a one year virtual stand still, I've decided to give test a try. A weird thing is happening, and I think it may be related to the aas......
My sex drive is crazy. I cant seem to get it off my mind. My wife is about fed up with me already.
My abs are fading as the weeks progress.
My strength is up.
My energy is up.
I feel pretty good for the better part of the day.
And my muscles seem to be getting bigger.

Has anyone else experienced these side effects before?

:eek:

My first cycle on test i became a sex machine. 30 min after a round of fun
i would be wanting it again. As far as your abs fading is probably due to
your increased food intake. When people use deca they call it deca gut.
you should be fine after the cycle is over.

Armageddon said:

water retention from the test and like stated above from eating everything in site.

Hey Welcome to the darkside...TEST will make you a horny bastard...not sure if that is a side effect ;) :)

All sounds pretty normal to me...increased strength=YES...increased sex drive= YES....increased weight= YES, increased bloat(water retention)= YES...keep an eye out for acne, gyno, hairloss, and increased body hair...and BP, increased CHOL, possible joint pain from becoming too strong too fast and your connective tissue has not had a chance to adjust to the muscel strength.

Lots can go on once you have stepped over.

Great post steak. He may want to run some arimidex or armoasin to help with the water blaot. Also have nolva on hand and set up your pct

Thanks for the help. My post was kind of a just kidding type of post. I am taking test and deca. 500mg test/300mg deca. I feel damn good. I was taking dbol at the start, but then I was told it was too much for a first cycle, plus I'm pretty sure my sudden regular headaches were coming from the dbol (all gone now).
I probably wont take dbol ever again.
I have lots of nolva for on cycle and pct, also clomid for pct.
As far as gyno...my nips have always been a bit on the puffier side, will I know its gyno if I start to get it?
Some people say they get sore, and some say you can tell by looking at them. I just wanna make sure.
I have upped my calories considerably, but am not eating everything in sight. I do have a pizza day once a week.
I really appreciate the responses!!

Armageddon said:

I do. If the fella is naturally lean and ripped, AAS usually does the opposite. IE, if you are fat it leans you out if you are lean it packs on weight. What he is most likely seeing is water weight.

Gee, who would've thought gear would do that? ;)

Another side effect as you get larger is that strangers will become nicer and more polite to you.

the ab issue is due to the test, holding water in the mid section

Congrats for such a wonderfull side efects! Who doesn't want them. It is good that as a first cycle, you taking all the precautions and take anti e, and you will be all right. I have doubts that the abs fading is due to aas. I have seen many bloated bb, with a very defined eight pack.

In regards to the abs disappearing, it sounds like a combination of diet, increased E2 levels, and also insulin sensitivity. I'd addin some sort of AI and some ALA, andit should help some. Diet is up to you.....man, pizza sounds good right now:)

BMJ

Pizza is great! Cant go wrong with dominos hand tossed slices of heaven with pepperoni and green chile!! mmmmmmm.
I only do that once a week. I have upped my calories quite a bit. My abs are still visible, but far from ripped. I guess that is what cutting is for.
I am one of those guys who feels self concious about getting a gut, but this time around, I don;t want to impede my gains. I am making good gains right now for the first time in a long time, and I don't mean just on the scale. Visible differences are there also. I will definately be competeing this summer.

its all good now ,but then youre balls will shrink,and thats not so good ,when you will come of test youre sex drive will be flat,eg shaging with a three quater semi or onley lasting a couple of minutes,but yes to to youre question when im on test i feel likke a wolfarine mutant.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131