over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maybe going to

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Newzeeland and Aus. from June 15 to July 1st. This is no for sure thing but my old roomate from school moved back to cali and called me the other day and asked if I wanted to go. He gets all these trips some how. He just went and spent like 2 weeks in china and said it was a blast. I don't know how he works it but he said cost would be minimal like food. We have a college buddy that lives in Nz and we can stay with him, so there's no cost there. I guess he's got some friends that we can stay with in Aus so that shouldn't be a problem either I hope.
My cousin was an exchange student in Aus when she was in high school and said she loved it to no end. I really hope he can pull this off as I don't know if I'd ever be able to make it again.
What places should we check out? Maybe I can meet up with some of you guys over there? Wish Kiwi was out and I could check him out. Well let me know what it's all about!

That'd be sweet as hell...I wish I had the money to travel around the world....I would like to see what other peoples cultures are like....

It would be gret as I don't have the cash to do it but he said he can manage the flights some how so if he does, away I go!

thats sweetttttttttt....bring a camera and show us the surroundings! that'd be cool.

I'm in Europe late May to late Jun and in the middle east in late July early August.

If you're in Aust in between those dates, and on my side of the country, we'll catch up.

Asking what's to see in Australia is like asking what's to see in the US. Way too much to see. Just find out where you are staying (city).

Damn Big A you travel alot! It must be nice, but I don't know about the middle east thing though

I know there's alot to see, I would like to fuck around in the outback, but I know I'd get lost or bit by something and die with my luck or even miss the flight home!

What side are you on?

The middle east trip is actually Israel and Egypt for business.

If anyone is that way, I'll be in Eilat/Taba for a few days. Supposed to be an absolute kick ass tropical resort. Good place to catch up.

Yes, travelling, as in seeing different places is awesome. But I HATE flying! So that part is miserable for me.

I'm in Melbourne - the world's most livable city.

Oh yes, there's pics of my last outback trip in the pics forum.

I saw them and they looked great. That rock that they put in all those movies about Aus is awesome. Would love to check it out. Maybe hangout with some aboriginies(sp) I know I won't be doing one thing for sure when I get there. That's getting in the water! I have this insane fear of sharks for some reason and I don't know why. I blame jaws when I was little. I was out in cali visiting my buddy and got in the water for a few minutes. When I got out we walked alittle ways down the beach. Looked out and saw these seals on some rocks about 150-200 yards away from where I was swimming. They were being attacked by some sharks. Got some of it on film, crazy shit, there seals where going nuts. I know the chances are slim but I don't like my odds when it comes to that kind of shit, and I really like the water though.

I was swimming off the Island of Capri when I was 17 and something with a BIG fin swam by us, I was the first one on shore out of 12 people and I was the farthest away from the beach!

Armageddon said:
I saw them and they looked great. That rock that they put in all those movies about Aus is awesome. Would love to check it out. Maybe hangout with some aboriginies(sp) I know I won't be doing one thing for sure when I get there. That's getting in the water! I have this insane fear of sharks for some reason and I don't know why. I blame jaws when I was little. I was out in cali visiting my buddy and got in the water for a few minutes. When I got out we walked alittle ways down the beach. Looked out and saw these seals on some rocks about 150-200 yards away from where I was swimming. They were being attacked by some sharks. Got some of it on film, crazy shit, there seals where going nuts. I know the chances are slim but I don't like my odds when it comes to that kind of shit, and I really like the water though.

I was swimming off the Island of Capri when I was 17 and something with a BIG fin swam by us, I was the first one on shore out of 12 people and I was the farthest away from the beach!

From anywhere that you will be staying in Aust, that rock (Uluru/Ayers Rock) is 2 or 3 days drive. It's in the middle of nowhere. Unless you fly to it.

Also, the 'outback' as such, is pretty much 1 days drive from anywhere you'll be staying as well.

Don't worry about sharks. Most places have nets. All the attacks you hear about are either surfers in the middle of nowhere or they happen on Perth beaches 'cause they're too backwards there to put up nets.

Big A said:
Don't worry about sharks. Most places have nets. All the attacks you hear about are either surfers in the middle of nowhere or they happen on Perth beaches 'cause they're too backwards there to put up nets.

That's some funny shit. I watched something on the E channel or some show about some festival out in the middle of nowhere amd all they were doing was getting wasted and trying to hook up.

Maybe some of you good luck will rub off on me and I'll make it back and get things turned around financially. And bring back some hot little Aussie with a great accent

Armageddon said:
That's some funny shit. I watched something on the E channel or some show about some festival out in the middle of nowhere amd all they were doing was getting wasted and trying to hook up.

Maybe some of you good luck will rub off on me and I'll make it back and get things turned around financially. And bring back some hot little Aussie with a great accent

That's Nimbin - **broken link removed** Funny shit, even the cops there get high on camera. It's about a days drive from Sydney.

Great accent? I LOVE the american accents. Makes the girls sound soooooo sexy ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131