YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maybe Super ow Dose Trenbolone is Effective???

Adding 10mg tren to my daily TRT dose it yields real results. I am actually doing it now. Playa Del Carman in 2 weeks. I just had bloods last week. Everything in range and HDL at 61.
What's your TRT dose? Any noticeable side effects? How long have you been doing it?

Dude I added 30mg and my sex drive went up by 2-3 folds, confident and everything else along

It's sooo fucking powerful. Mind you I have 800T level with only 60-70mg of test a week so I respond well to steroids. But doesn't mean I'm giftrd or anything because the side effects are there too at lower doses compared to others

Does anyone else remember when that Dr (was it Dr.G?) was on here and he basically loved the idea of something like 100mg Test + 100mg Tren as a TRT dosage?

It was 5+ years ago i think. But even then I ran that during a cruise period and it had very limited impact on my bloodwork. ONLY thing that was a little out of off was my lipids. And it wasn't crazy at all. If one were to look at it, no one would've guessed i was was on Tren. Im sure they would've assumed I was predisposed to bad wonky cholesterol from my parents. And once again, this was 90-100mg of Tren E per week.

In my eyes, it did have a visual impact on body composition. I also think Big A's recent thread about him being on a decent dose of Tren E (i believe) for a long time, showed it caannnn work. Once again, this is highly individual with one's own bloodwork. Some guys are blessed in this category. I would assume that most successful pros with amazing genetics ALSO have the genetics to run some dosages that don't touch their bloodwork at all.
Niiiiice! Were you able to hold your size and leanness at that dose?

Niiiiice! Were you able to hold your size and leanness at that dose?
Yep, body composition change was noticable. Everyone ALWAYS get a little softer when you hop back down to straight trt doses. But i keep fullness and hardness a lot more. Definitely noticed.

I've been on tren for 3 years no breaks lol

Ask away.
You got fake gear dawg .. not exactly a ringing endorsement ;)

I've ran at ridiculously low dose (para/tren hex) and was pleasantly surprised. I remember talking about it years back. Dante had a thread on it as well. Will you see much in your prime and have been banging away w moderate to heavy doses... No. Are you over 35 and been on low dose test only for years w nothing else... You'll def see it and feel it at 7-10mg a day.

Dude I added 30mg and my sex drive went up by 2-3 folds, confident and everything else along

It's sooo fucking powerful. Mind you I have 800T level with only 60-70mg of test a week so I respond well to steroids. But doesn't mean I'm giftrd or anything because the side effects are there too at lower doses compared to others
What’s your age?

You got fake gear dawg .. not exactly a ringing endorsement ;)

I've ran at ridiculously low dose (para/tren hex) and was pleasantly surprised. I remember talking about it years back. Dante had a thread on it as well. Will you see much in your prime and have been banging away w moderate to heavy doses... No. Are you over 35 and been on low dose test only for years w nothing else... You'll def see it and feel it at 7-10mg a day.
It's not fake. I brew my own.

I am reading this research titled
Chronic exposure to anabolic steroids induces the muscle expression of oxytocin and a more than fiftyfold increase in circulating oxytocin in cattle

and look at what it says:
Recently, Tamma et al. (54) created an OXT null mouse and discovered it yields a surprising phenotype of osteoporosis. Based on a range of experiments (54), they concluded that OXT is a novel anabolic bone hormone capable of directly regulating bone mass, which exerts its effect on bone phenotype by stimulating both osteoblast differentiation and osteoclast formation. Given this role, it seems very likely that the increase in bone mass observed in steroid-treated cattle (57) is a product of circulating OXT produced by the muscle.

No, I am not saying that the exact same thing happens in humans, but there is a good chance that Tren may contribute to stronger bones to some extent.

Dosage and how it affects your bloodwork?

200mg tren-e pw normally. I'm on 600mg now. 2 weeks out from a show. Then I'm dropping to 100mg. It affects my growth. Hard to bulk on it. No sides really. Some insomnia and carb sweats after heavy loading. Feel fine. Haven't check bloods. Yea attack me now....

For the 75-100mg per week guys, any mental effects? Love hearing about bump in sex drive but I would worry about increase in anxiety, frustration, etc. all the other stuff that comes with tren.
I def agree that for lower dose guys 100 mgs of tren per week would be noticeable, just wondering if noticeable in bad way too!

What's your TRT dose? Any noticeable side effects? How long have you been doing it?
My doc has me at 160mg/week. I use 20mg/day. I am bumping it to 30/day for the next couple weeks.

Tren kills my self drive to nothing. Also my loads are like a few drops. Sorry too much info. But it could be that I'm also 7% bf.

For the 75-100mg per week guys, any mental effects? Love hearing about bump in sex drive but I would worry about increase in anxiety, frustration, etc. all the other stuff that comes with tren.
I def agree that for lower dose guys 100 mgs of tren per week would be noticeable, just wondering if noticeable in bad way too!
I feel my body got accustomed to all the sides since I been on it for years.

I’ve always been perplexed by people taking 400-1000mg of Tren, when the dose for a COW is about 200mg. IMO 200mg is a mega-dose in a human, and I’ve always felt that this is why the tren side effects are so harsh compared to other AAS, because the dose most of us have used is severely skewed. You wouldn’t take 200mg of DBol per day (I hope lol), but with tren people push it way past what is reasonable.

I’m not messing with harsh AAS use any more, but I will say I’ve NEVER felt better than I did on Tren Ace. I was so happy, confident and just felt like getting things done. I tend to be on the lazier side, more introverted etc., so maybe the aggression that people notice on tren actually put me at baseline normal? Lol who knows.

My doc has me at 160mg/week. I use 20mg/day. I am bumping it to 30/day for the next couple weeks.
Good to see you posting, nice to see some iron vets still hanging around.

Tren kills my self drive to nothing. Also my loads are like a few drops. Sorry too much info. But it could be that I'm also 7% bf.

not too much info, thanks for sharing.

is it worth it ... having no sex drive

for me no chance

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828