advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maybe Super ow Dose Trenbolone is Effective???

For the 75-100mg per week guys, any mental effects? Love hearing about bump in sex drive but I would worry about increase in anxiety, frustration, etc. all the other stuff that comes with tren.
I def agree that for lower dose guys 100 mgs of tren per week would be noticeable, just wondering if noticeable in bad way too!

You've already heard it from me, but even at 10mg a day.

Week 1: Somehow an overnight millionaire with women on tap. That's how you feel, anyway. You're chomping at the bit for any physical action, you either wanna lift weights, move heavy shit or fuck...something. This is a judgment free zone.

Week 2: You can't sleep so you're already pissed when you do wake up, ready to get to the gym. You're gonna fuck shit up. If you're on ace, visual changes are becoming obvious and you feel like you can just lift all the goddamn things. But you can't. What the fuck, I'm out of breath midset? Damn, I'm looking good, though. Changes in the mirror on a daily basis. THAT FUCKIN RED LIGHT BETTER TURN GREEN SOON

Week 3: Much the same, except more profanity. And crying. And psychosis. On edge, constantly. You dread 5pm traffic, but almost look forward to imagining what you'll do to the fucker who DOESN'T USE THEIR GODDAMN TURN SIGNAL. You can fuck like a stallion, though, goddammit! Lets not talk about those weird new sexual interests you were warned about.

Week 4: End whatever relationship you're in. Your best friend who has been there since day one? Tell em to fuck off. WHY THE FUCK HASN'T MY GIRL RESPONDED TO MY TEXTS THAT WAS OVER THIRTY MINUTES AGO

Week 5: Stop tren. Pecker not at 100%. Apology letters sent to friends, family, coworkers, loved ones; reneg on resignation from place of employment. Call girlfriend who is now ex. Cry.

Week 6: What the fuck was all that?!

Edit: fwiw I'm highly vulnerable to anxiety and depression related sides. Common sense would tell me to avoid drugs like tren, but shit happens

I could never do this

For me tren means going to work !

Week 1: Somehow an overnight millionaire with women on tap. That's how you feel, anyway. You're chomping at the bit for any physical action, you either wanna lift weights, move heavy shit or fuck...something. This is a judgment free zone.

Week 2: You can't sleep so you're already pissed when you do wake up, ready to get to the gym. You're gonna fuck shit up. If you're on ace, visual changes are becoming obvious and you feel like you can just lift all the goddamn things. But you can't. What the fuck, I'm out of breath midset? Damn, I'm looking good, though. Changes in the mirror on a daily basis. THAT FUCKIN RED LIGHT BETTER TURN GREEN SOON

Week 3: Much the same, except more profanity. And crying. And psychosis. On edge, constantly. You dread 5pm traffic, but almost look forward to imagining what you'll do to the fucker who DOESN'T USE THEIR GODDAMN TURN SIGNAL. You can fuck like a stallion, though, goddammit! Lets not talk about those weird new sexual interests you were warned about.

Week 4: End whatever relationship you're in. Your best friend who has been there since day one? Tell em to fuck off. WHY THE FUCK HASN'T MY GIRL RESPONDED TO MY TEXTS THAT WAS OVER THIRTY MINUTES AGO

Week 5: Stop tren. Pecker not at 100%. Apology letters sent to friends, family, coworkers, loved ones; reneg on resignation from place of employment. Call girlfriend who is now ex. Cry.

Edit: fwiw I'm highly vulnerable to anxiety and depression related sides. Common sense would tell me to avoid drugs like tren, but shit happens
So not worth it in your opinion? I was running 75mg 3x per week of tren hex so 225mg/week. BP shot up and felt like shit. No libido boost no nothing. Stopped using it but wondering if I could’ve went to 100mg per week or 150

Lol !! SPOT THE F On 😋

Man I’ve really got to try this shit, see what all the fuss is about

A guy at my gym has been on nothing but Test and Tren for two years straight...blast and cruise. He looks like a beast. The acne on his back is otherworldly.

Currently running 100mg tren e and 200mg test e every 7 days, and I love it.

Slight raise in bp but i control it with Hawthorne berry extract.

As for mental sides - training is more focused and aggressive, but no anger or aggression outside of the gym.

love these posts lol. sounds like an exaggeration but for many this is the circumstance we unknowingly enter and step into naively.

"Today seems like a good day, to burn a bridge or two" 311

When I run tren, I run 60mg Para(Tren Hex) per week...when I bumped it to 80mg I began to feel shitty, so 60 is My sweet spot
I'm super sensitive to tren sides(especially insomnia)

Reactions: Cdn
neurotoxicity.
Which is also seen in testosterone, nandrolone and stanozolol use in this study:

Dosage dependent of course but I think we can assume super physiological levels of all of these drugs will have a negative effect on the brain if we are being honest. Credit for the study linked goes to Victor Black as he posted about it on his site.

Which is also seen in testosterone, nandrolone and stanozolol use in this study:

Dosage dependent of course but I think we can assume super physiological levels of all of these drugs will have a negative effect on the brain if we are being honest. Credit for the study linked goes to Victor Black as he posted about it on his site.

absolutely correct but instead of relying on mouse brains ask 20 serious guys with 20 more years of performance enhancement under their belt and ask them how many mental issues they have had with winstrol. then ask the same with tren. and this is going solely by emotions, mood, etc. and i dont think that it would be a stretch to theorize the drug the causes the most mental changes, disturbances, mood imbalances, etc would also be the one that causes the most unseen damage neurologically. roll the dice.

I did the 100 tren with my TRT of 70mg from a few years ago. It worked, lipids were off but not crazy. Did it 6+ months

Tren gives me a raging libido and mentally feel amazing. Night sweat maybe first 2 weeks.
Maintained strength, was a little (very little) smaller but had “tren look” No breathing problems and no inability to orgasm.

I would do it again

Tren = the most abused drug dosage wise EVER!

Very hard to find human tren studies but the only ones I believe were at a dosage of 50mg/wk (clinical trials I think they were)

Tren = the most abused drug dosage wise EVER!

Very hard to find human tren studies but the only ones I believe were at a dosage of 50mg/wk (clinical trials I think they were)

What did those studies reveal?

So does everything else in this world...
by all means inject away. not judging anyone. i'm fortunate that it destroyed my stomach or i am sure i would have abused the shit out of it and possibly paid the price down the line.

absolutely correct but instead of relying on mouse brains ask 20 serious guys with 20 more years of performance enhancement under their belt and ask them how many mental issues they have had with winstrol. then ask the same with tren. and this is going solely by emotions, mood, etc. and i dont think that it would be a stretch to theorize the drug the causes the most mental changes, disturbances, mood imbalances, etc would also be the one that causes the most unseen damage neurologically. roll the dice.

I was not disagreeing with you by any means. I just think people should not assume tren only has potential long-term cognitive consequences. Tren clearly has, for most, the worst acutely negative effects. Now acute does not automatically equal the worse long-term either, we don't really know to be honest. I could see someone using something with little to no acutely negative effects for cycle after cycle accumulating more long-term damage than tren simply because many will only tolerate tren at certain doses for so long. I think some people get a false sense of security because they "feel fine." I just want people to realize that there are potential issues with high levels of androgens almost across the board.

People can and should do as they see fit. Unfortunately there is so much we still need to find out about these compounds and thanks to the politics much of the research into them ceased with their scheduling in the USA.

I was not disagreeing with you by any means. I just think people should not assume tren only has potential long-term cognitive consequences. Tren clearly has, for most, the worst acutely negative effects. Now acute does not automatically equal the worse long-term either, we don't really know to be honest. I could see someone using something with little to no acutely negative effects for cycle after cycle accumulating more long-term damage than tren simply because many will only tolerate tren at certain doses for so long. I think some people get a false sense of security because they "feel fine." I just want people to realize that there are potential issues with high levels of androgens almost across the board.

People can and should do as they see fit. Unfortunately there is so much we still need to find out about these compounds and thanks to the politics much of the research into them ceased with their scheduling in the USA.
well said.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_