over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

McDonald's transparency campaign backfires

To me you just hit the nail on the head - the biggest draw is price.

Not a knock on anyone but the difference between $10 and $20 is huge for a meal. I am not rich but live comfortably, and have been fortunate enough to survive a hostile economy and job market.

A big complaint with McDonalds too is the prices are rising and the quality is lowering even further to combat the profit loss. Still Cheaper than 5 guys but..

You must live in a high cost area - cause I pay around $18 for 2 double hamburgers, small fry and reg sized soda. Granted I don't get cheese and no extra toppings except lettuce tomato onion and light mustard, but the double burger is less than $6.00 here.

Shit now I am hungry.:D;)

I would describe my financial position the same as yours in that regard. Problem is I have to deal with Manhattan prices where everyone is much more expensive. Five Guys is very expensive here unfortunately.

Don Thompson (CEO) is on Bloomberg right now talking about how he lost 20lbs while eating nothing but McDonald's. I'm sold. I'm going on the McDiet!!

I budget $20 a week for a cheat meal so anything under that is awesome. Or I blow it on candy to finish the cheat off right...

Mcdonalds is another main reason in this day an age why so many people are obese! If I had my choice I would put a closed sign on every freakin mcdonalds

2 big kings at Burger King are $5, or double whopper for $6

Plenty cheap!!

There's a lot more healthy options popping up round the good ol usa now
Natural organic french fries cooked in olive oil, grass fed burgers, unfortunately unless you got a very good under the radar hook up for raw milk - it's like taboo here.
Every "club" I get into doesn't last long, maybe someday I'll buy a dairy cow and milk that tit dry everyday.:p

These beat the hell outta my favorite places like 5 guys, whataburger and smashburger.

Home - BURGERFI

Home - Elevation Burger Elevation Burger

I'm sold! I'm going to check out burgerfi when I get back on my feet. Thanks for the info.

It's funny it is always McDonalds that is brought up about being unhealthy this and that. Guess people always have to try and take the big dog down. Every fast food joint out there is just as unhealthy. Guess what, all restaurants including high end places aren't that healthy. Sure all places have items that are or can be healthy.
I only say this since one of the companies I own repairs all the equipment in McDonalds restaurants. I always tell people if the person that sees inside and repairs all the equipment will eat at a store it is probably safe to eat there. McDonalds has pretty good standards of how long things can be kept and at what temperature.

BTW the best time to eat at McD's is right at breakfast/lunch transition and I order 6 round eggs and 2 grilled chicken breasts, add mild picante sauce on all that and it is good and healthy

the show "Super Size Me" put them down pretty good-but I wonder what competitor paid to have that show done?

Any one who buys in to McDonald's or any other fast food places advertising Has no hope any way. If you understand a what a proper diet really is and wish to eat fast food every now and then go ahead. But if you listen to the commercials or believe any thing written on a box your pretty much doomed.

McDon is not food. It is garbage that your body can harvest little nutrients from. One of the biggest reasons America has obesity issues. (Besides the fact that people can't control what they put in their mouths)

I get so irritated when i hear oh noes GMOs! The public needs to take a genetics class and understand what GMO means which is technically a vague term. But yea mcydys ain't healthy, but it tastes so good.

sun-gazing.com, a really stellar organization of journalistic integrity that I've never heard of?

What I find funny is the fact I had a friend years ago that would always bash McDonald's burger king ect and talk about how many calories are in a meal blah blah blah. Yet she would eat at red lobster. Olive garden and places like that all the time. Have you ever counted those cals?

I believe in all things in moderation. If you want a whopper, eat a fucking whopper, but it gets dangerous when you're doing that shit several times a day and multiple times a week without watching your intake.

That's just my take.

What I find funny is the fact I had a friend years ago that would always bash McDonald's burger king ect and talk about how many calories are in a meal blah blah blah. Yet she would eat at red lobster. Olive garden and places like that all the time. Have you ever counted those cals?

I believe in all things in moderation. If you want a whopper, eat a fucking whopper, but it gets dangerous when you're doing that shit several times a day and multiple times a week without watching your intake.

That's just my take.

It's funny how the world thinks places like red lobster, olive garden, chillis, fridays, etc. are healthier than places like mcdonalds. They eat at those restaurants all the time but make a grossed out face whenever mcdonalds get mentioned.

It's funny how the world thinks places like red lobster, olive garden, chillis, fridays, etc. are healthier than places like mcdonalds. They eat at those restaurants all the time but make a grossed out face whenever mcdonalds get mentioned.

Exactly, my brother got tired of her rants and broke it down by cals and macro for her for the stuff she eats there lol, that was a funny night watching them two argue back and forth though.

All the FAST food places no longer "cook" their food.
They assemble it from a warmer.
I used to work at a Mickey D's in the 90's and we cooked all our food pretty much to order in a bin that was under heat lamps and was timed to be thrown out every 15 minutes or so.
Now they use "clamshell" grills and cook the "meat" patties on both sides in like a minute -place it in a warmer and then assemble it based on the demand.
It may be cost effective for them but the food is terrible.
Warm patties placed on semi toasted cold buns and non melted cheese with cold condiments.
Most younger people have never tasted real McDonald's food.
Of course many from the 70's and 80's could say the same thing about me and the way the food has evolved from then to the 90's.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy0jmXRGTsA"]Cooking hamburguers at McDonalds.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPpuqOYu5E"]Cooking at Mcdonalds - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VJBEUL3pE"]cooking at mcdonalds part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5_8GhQ7d0"]McDonalds Exposed!!! Rare Behind The Scenes Documentary - YouTube[/ame]

It's kind of funny. Back in the day you had to wait ten to fifteen minutes for your food to be cooked at McDonald's. Now people throw a fit if there's two people in line and they don't open a second register.

Makes fucking sense! Last time I had Mcdonalds (like 6 years ago) the fries tasted fake and I could taste something chemical about them

I get so irritated when i hear oh noes GMOs! The public needs to take a genetics class and understand what GMO means which is technically a vague term. But yea mcydys ain't healthy, but it tastes so good.

I guess I'm missing taste buds or actually have them!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws